swalker

February I-129 Filers #2

354 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Ugh....I am having the worst time with my bank. I have been trying to get the supporting paperwork for the I 134 but cannot get the bank to put the amount I have deposited in the last year. Did anyone else have any issues? 

I didn't use that info at all. I just printed how much was currently in the bank.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I didn't use that info at all. I just printed how much was currently in the bank.

I just went through this yesterday.  It’s not common for them to provide a total of the deposits but my bank was able to provide me a list of all deposits and withdraws for the past year and in amount order.  I will have to tally the deposits and right it on the documents. The Bank officer did sign the document.  They were as helpful as they possibly could be. The officer was surprised they asked for a total of the deposits, it’s not a common request. 

Just now, janet3 said:

Thank you! 

Just to clarify, I sent 3 years of tax transcripts, 3 years of W2s, the bank balance, employee letter, pay stubs and bonus stubs.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

I just went through this yesterday.  It’s not common for them to provide a total of the deposits but my bank was able to provide me a list of all deposits and withdraws for the past year and in amount order.  I will have to tally the deposits and right it on the documents. The Bank officer did sign the document.  They were as helpful as they possibly could be. The officer was surprised they asked for a total of the deposits, it’s not a common request. 

That is basically the same answer I got from the bank. So I am having them print all of my statements for the last year.

Timeline
Just now, TriloByte said:

Just to clarify, I sent 3 years of tax transcripts, 3 years of W2s, the bank balance, employee letter, pay stubs and bonus stubs.

I have all of those too. I own my own business and I have included a copy of the 2016 corporate tax return....do you think I should take the corporate 2015 and 2014 also?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, janet3 said:

That is basically the same answer I got from the bank. So I am having them print all of my statements for the last year.

^ my fiances bank said they could not print only deposits so they did the same thing, print all statements.

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

Timeline
7 hours ago, Me and her said:

Just to update!  Visa has been received, along with the passport!  Flight booked, for POE in Atlanta on 12 October!!!!!!  It's really happening!!!!!:wow::goofy:

Congratulations! That's wonderful! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Me and her said:

Just to update!  Visa has been received, along with the passport!  Flight booked, for POE in Atlanta on 12 October!!!!!!  It's really happening!!!!!:wow::goofy:

That is great to hear.   Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

OK folks I found the new thread.  We received NOA2 yesterday so I'm bringing up the rear of Feb '17 Filers.  My case was complicated (RFE divorce issues, USC convictions).  Next step NVC any suggestions other than "more waiting" ?

Edited by PRC Rabbit
edit

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, PRC Rabbit said:

OK folks I found the new thread.  We received NOA2 yesterday so I'm bringing up the rear of Feb '17 Filers.  My case was complicated (RFE divorce issues, USC convictions).  Next step NVC any suggestions other than "more waiting" ?

Congrats on your approval!!  Unfortunately not, but the waiting times are much less painful than USCIS.  As soon as NVC sends your file to the embassy and the interview is booked, that is the last of the waiting! 

It will fly by quicker than you think :)  The hard part is over.

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

16 hours ago, janet3 said:

Ugh....I am having the worst time with my bank. I have been trying to get the supporting paperwork for the I 134 but cannot get the bank to put the amount I have deposited in the last year. Did anyone else have any issues? 

Do you have online access to your account(s)?  You can just run a report of all your deposits for the year.  All the info should be available without getting the bank involved.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

I am so nervous for my interview on Tuesday! I just hope my medical gets there in time, they said it takes 3 working days for them to review the additional information they wanted. So they got it yesterday morning so should be done by tomorrow or Monday, cutting it so fine :mellow:

I'm also worrying about the tax transcripts, we were never able to get them due to a few issues online, he is going to try one last time tomorrow if not I have to go without. I'm pretty sure I'm taking more than enough, W2 for 2016, paystubs since he began his job in August 2016 that also has a cover letter stating his deducrtions (tax) year to date etc and a letter from his employer. I've read that London are really relaxed with this, they do not require a tax return and will be happy with paystubs and a letter from him employer. Yet I'm still sat here worrying!!

Edited by Missabc

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.