AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

hey, whatever makes this process faster and speeds up things!

I wish we could find a job add somewhere and have one of our petitioners apply to get to the interview and find out all about it hahaha

I know we have an interview on here with an ex employee but that's a long time ago. things probably changed. or not?

The civil service and bureaucracy never change !  where would we be without paperwork! I can't believe  the I-129f form keeps changing every few weeks  and they reject the older versions! Now, that's  bureaucracy at it's finest!   

Timeline

Just got an app notification for a September 19th filer that was approved.. based on the case history doesn’t look like it was an expedited case so it’s a bit strange.. almost gave me a heart attack thinking it was mine:jest:

14 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Just got an app notification for a September 19th filer that was approved.. based on the case history doesn’t look like it was an expedited case so it’s a bit strange.. almost gave me a heart attack thinking it was mine:jest:

can u share the wac that was approved?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

can u share the wac that was approved?

WAC1790471766, I have a few numbers close to mine saved just in case there’s updates in either direction 

7 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

WAC1790471766, I have a few numbers close to mine saved just in case there’s updates in either direction 

@Naes something for you!!!!! Madness repeating!

look who had a movement in SEPT!

and i just browsed - until i got locked lol - and found an activiti for WAC1790470495 on Nov 20!!!

it's a sept 18th case!!!! 

ok enough now - i need sleep... see you tomorrow

>> matter of fact - this is also something for @Shoegum @vocaledge and @The Squirrel !

Edited by Swissmiss82
additional info

17 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

and i just browsed - until i got locked lol - and found an activiti for WAC1790470495 on Nov 20!!!

>> matter of fact - this is also something for @Shoegum @vocaledge and @The Squirrel !

Haha the excitement! Your mere reaction brightens my day :D thanks & sweet dreams @Swissmiss82

h

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I heard someone approved EAD they are Aos filer on September 1st. I’m so nervous! Mine on spetember 6th. 

Edited by R❤️S

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, R❤️S said:

I heard someone approved EAD they are Aos filer on September 1st. I’m so nervous! Mine on spetember 6th. 

I am september 6th too

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

Sweetie I don't even think about it. It's an Expedite and that's it. 

This people don't update anything correctly I wouldn't be surprised if they don't write about every expedite.

also I saw lots of cases got expedited without history 🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 7:43 AM, Naes said:

Hehe found it. This is working😊

But it may not show fully if you don't use pc browser. Many people couldn't find their numbers on phone but found on pc.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nOldX1MGHgTmZYtF64gGXNHoROGIksA0

I found my number yey! Hehe 

14 hours ago, LizM said:

I hope he can get at least some time off over the Christmas holidays to go back to TN, sounds like he needs it. I understand your pain and it's especially upsetting if you've been set on a specific timeline and then need to adjust it. In my opinion and from my experience, deciding to spend your lives together is not just something you do on a whim, it takes time to get to that point, and once you're there any additional waiting seems completely useless. Normal people just move in together, get married and are done with it. It is unfair, but I feel we have to see it as we're learning a lot about ourselves and our other halves, and maybe some day when we're arguing about the dishes we can remember these moments and remain humble because we fought more to get there in the first place. If that makes any sense.

Those are kind and helpful words, and they made plenty of sense.

You're right. Deciding to move halfway across the world is definitely not decided on a whim. It's something we have been talking about for about 2 years now. It's just there were some hindrance for us to file for a K1 during that time. And when we finally get to file for it, it's a disappointment to find that the process has turned so arduous. Guess that's where the frustration kicks in. But you're right, we have waited this long, what's a few more months in exchange for a lifetime together. I'll try to pull him through.

I got you guys to pull me thorugh :D

6 hours ago, Naes said:

Sweetie I don't even think about it. It's an Expedite and that's it. 

This people don't update anything correctly I wouldn't be surprised if they don't write about every expedite.

also I saw lots of cases got expedited without history 🤷‍♀️

there goes my wednesday motivation :(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

there goes my wednesday motivation :(

I'm sorry sweetie but a random case in there wouldn't help us.. so motivate yourself with real movements...they're not going to suddenly jump to September...

1 hour ago, Naes said:

I'm sorry sweetie but a random case in there wouldn't help us.. so motivate yourself with real movements...they're not going to suddenly jump to September...

yeah I guess....

just frustrating cos with the usual turnaround time we'd be getting NOA2's right now...

anyways - hope it will be a good approval day and hope to see your updated weekly approvals with good numbers again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys, I have a random question that I will probably need experienced help with lol. Is there a way to send more information before receiving an RFE? Based on what I've read on the forums, I'm 99% sure I will receive one. I have the stuff ready, but with a good 3 months left in the process, is there a way to just get ahead of things and submit an amendment (with cover page of 'course) or are they just going to throw it away or "lose" it? Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.