R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We got our NOA2! Approval! I'm so excited!

Nebraska Centre

PD: July 24th

NOA2: March 5th

It really does happen!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
7 hours ago, microdisney said:

Wow. All I can say is that you're very fortunate and lucky to have been processed through Potomac. You are way ahead of most of us. Congrats!!

Thanks!  Now that I am out of everyone else's way, the approvals should come pouring in. :jest:

On 06.03.2018 at 6:54 PM, Sara3 said:

I think u should get the letter in the mail one of these days..I got mine exactly one week from RFE date

Got mine yesterday 

asked for beneficiary’s parents dob

although I thought they had it smh

did you send your “evidence”  back to them?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/12/2018 at 10:47 AM, heathermorales1 said:

So the only update i have received is that my case was transferred to my local office on 1/22/2018 since then i have not receive anything when i call immigration that is the only thing they can tell me even when asking for a tier 2 im so frustrated on why my case was transferred not just approved i don't get it all. they cant even tell me why. people have been saying its because my husband lives in the US but this is not accurate as there are hundred of cases like that and they simply got approved not transferred. i want to know why i was transferred does anyone have advice and now im hearing that i will probably need an interview to even the i-130 approved and it is going to take another 6 months for that.

Im in the same boat...please let me know if you hear anything

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Ilove2laughja said:

Im in the same boat...please let me know if you hear anything

im sorry yes i did end up getting an interview its on the 19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

how long you get mail after RFE date ? it has been 1 week but nothing yet.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe it!!!!! Our NOA2 approval came in!!!!!! Praising God! This was a HARD wait!

TSC

PD: July 7th, 2017

NOA2: March 5, 2018

No electronic notification, but letter confirmed it today! Timeline is updated... 1 Kid approved with application, the other is hopefully in the mail yet....

Yay!!!!! Now I know how you all were feeling... This is excellent! :D:wub:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
13 hours ago, pbjel25 said:

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe it!!!!! Our NOA2 approval came in!!!!!! Praising God! This was a HARD wait!

TSC

No electronic notification, but letter confirmed it today! Timeline is updated... 1 Kid approved with application, the other is hopefully in the mail yet....

Wow, that was a very long wait for you. Congratulations! Just know that the NVC process is unfortunately backed up for various reasons but mainly due to snowstorms. Hopefully your wait won't be as long as USCIS. Cheers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Folks, 

Just an update:

NOA1: July 24, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2017

Texas Service Center

No email/text notification

No status change on USCIS site. 

Wishing those who have yet to received their NOA2 the best of luck!

Edited by 3407

Timeline
On 3/9/2018 at 9:24 AM, jesserz said:

We got our NOA2! Approval! I'm so excited!

Nebraska Centre

PD: July 24th

NOA2: March 5th

It really does happen!

That’s awesome news!!

Timeline
14 hours ago, pbjel25 said:

TSC

Isn’t it a relief!  Now onto the next step!

On 3/10/2018 at 8:28 AM, Naat7 said:

Got mine yesterday 

asked for beneficiary’s parents dob

although I thought they had it smh

did you send your “evidence”  back to them?

Yea I feel like they sometimes ask for stuff they already have. But seems like a easy fix..so hopefully they get back to u soon after u send it in. I plan to send my evidence back in within this week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, microdisney said:

Wow, that was a very long wait for you. Congratulations! Just know that the NVC process is unfortunately backed up for various reasons but mainly due to snowstorms. Hopefully your wait won't be as long as USCIS. Cheers.

Thank you for giving me the warning... It seems like this process can take from 1-8 weeks depending on each case. (I looked at a few timelines to get an idea of the process duration, but we all know what snow can do...lol.) Hopefully this will go by quickly. :) I hope everyone is able to get their cases processed quickly, too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.