R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Alisa79 said:

we sent the papers last year in july 2017 . we got the NOA on july 13.

So do you mean that you still waiting for NOA2?

On 2/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, ALittleBritish said:

Hi! The NOA1 will have "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" written at the top of it. On this piece of paper it will say "receipt number" which is a long number that has 3 letters at the beginning of it. These three letters indicate which service center your paperwork is at. This website explains which service center corresponds with what letters: https://citizenpath.com/uscis-receipt-number-explained/

Once you have this receipt number, you can check your case status online here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

It takes a week or two once they receive your paperwork to get the NOA1.

Thank you . your answer help me a lot . thank you , thank you 

19 minutes ago, Alisa79 said:

Thank you . your answer help me a lot . thank you , thank you 

11 minutes ago, Alisa79 said:

they cashed the cheque last year on july 13 .

You’re welcome. It looks like you’re waiting for your NOA2 now then. Do you know what service Center you are at now? 

Edited by ALittleBritish

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rkb23 said:

Heard anything yet? We have same PD and same service center and I haven’t heard anything too, this wait is killing 😢

Hang in there!!! Both of you should get something on the way from now until March 10th!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 2/19/2018 at 1:44 AM, pbjel25 said:

Is it possible that some of the earlier PDs in July are not assessed earlier due to more than one I130 application in the request (e.g., kids attached to the application)?? I see a number of couples approved mid-July and on, but I wonder if the decision is based on random pickings, or if family applications take longer to assess. What is your take? We are July 7 PD.

You're making me think! My PD is July 10th for husband n minor child no approval yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 2/18/2018 at 8:44 PM, pbjel25 said:

Is it possible that some of the earlier PDs in July are not assessed earlier due to more than one I130 application in the request (e.g., kids attached to the application)?? I see a number of couples approved mid-July and on, but I wonder if the decision is based on random pickings, or if family applications take longer to assess. What is your take? We are July 7 PD.

Makes me wonder. August filer. Spouse and child. I have seen cases right after our numbers approved. 

1 hour ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

Hi guys!

I received my Noa2 Approval today for both my son and husband!

Priority date July10 Texas Service Center.

The cases where approved February 21st.

Good luck to everyone, hang in there and be patient. God is good!

Tomorrow Im flying to go see my family, God made it happen for me 1 day before my trip so I can celebrate!

Congrats,!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 2/21/2018 at 6:18 PM, Rkb23 said:

Heard anything yet? We have same PD and same service center and I haven’t heard anything too, this wait is killing 😢

nothing buddy. 222 days waited so far

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

Hi guys!

I received my Noa2 Approval today for both my son and husband!

Priority date July10 Texas Service Center.

The cases where approved February 21st.

Good luck to everyone, hang in there and be patient. God is good!

Tomorrow Im flying to go see my family, God made it happen for me 1 day before my trip so I can celebrate!

Hey my dear, congratulations on your approval!

You have beer so supportive in the group, I am really glad your Noa2 arrived.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in the NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.