R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hello, How did you find out that NVC has received your case?? My petition was approved last month and I still haven't heard anything from NVC. Thnaks!

You need to call them and ask.

On 02.04.2018 at 7:31 PM, R&J said:

Hello, How did you find out that NVC has received your case?? My petition was approved last month and I still haven't heard anything from NVC. Thnaks!

Hello:)

has your online status  been changed to sent to nvc ?or it still says “approved”

Edited by Naat7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
On 4/2/2018 at 1:31 PM, R&J said:

Call them at 603-334-0700 and give them your USCIS number.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:33 AM, Sweetsami said:

How did you get the updates, after sending the ref response?  

I'm July 19 TSC. Got my rfe on 31st January, sent rfe response on 19th Feb.  I'm still waiting.  I didn't get any news from them. What should I do now? Where do you get those information about receiving rfe?

You can check case status for any update :) i have an app that updated me that they received my rfe. You can also call TSC to make sure they received your rfe response

1 hour ago, Ella lee said:

You can check case status for any update :) i have an app that updated me that they received my rfe. You can also call TSC to make sure they received your rfe response

Thank you!☺ For your response. Can you please send me the link of the app, that you are using. 

Is it safe to use this kind of app. Because you have to share your case number, which contains your personal information. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Nadeem said:

Today my wife call sc the officer say September 2016 cases are in process.... what is this i didn’t understand...

Update ur timeline plz

Timeline
On 4/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, Zoe O said:

Don’t worry same thing happened to us for our marriage certificate , 2 weeks from the day you send it you gonna receive your NOA2!! Good luck 

Ain't that the truth. Cheers!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've paid the AOS and IV fees and the AOS fee was approved a few days later. The IV fee is still processing. Does anyone have any idea how long the NVC usually takes to process that payment? The money was taken from my bank account last week.

4 hours ago, ashcashbananas said:

I've paid the AOS and IV fees and the AOS fee was approved a few days later. The IV fee is still processing. Does anyone have any idea how long the NVC usually takes to process that payment? The money was taken from my bank account last week.

You can check from the forum of NVC April Filers to see the average time it takes

Hi Guys,

This is my first post in this group and I need some suggestion.

1. I came to US in Feb 2017 on B2(Visitor) visa to visit my family. I often come to US for 6 months in US almost every year. My I-94 expiry date was Aug 2017. I was taken to secondary inspection at POE regarding my frequent visits.

2. I met my husband in May 2017. He was a Green card holder. We decided to get married and filed for my B2 extension and I-130 for Consular processing. Since then I am in US. I have not received any decision on my first extension so after 6 months I filed for my 2nd B2 visa extension so that I can stay in US. In the meantime my husband filed for his citizenship and today 04/06/2018, he becomes the citizen and I become his Immediate relative.

All the above processing was done by our attorney till date except my husband's citizenship process (which we had done ourselves)

Now here is the current situation.

1. I had filed my I-130 petition in F2A category. My PD is July 25, 2017. There is no NOA2 received yet.

2. Now I have become an immediate relative that means I don't have to wait for my date to be current and I can file AOS and packet IV.

I want to know where should I send my papers to upgrade my application. USCIS or directly to NVC?

I want to submit all my papers myself instead of going through an attorney as I already gave the hefty amount to him and there is an additional cost which is equivalent to the fees he is asking.

Please advise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.