BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Canaderp said:

First off let me get this out of the way because it's the internet: I'm not trying to be combative. You're a hero to me on here and I'm here to support everyone so take my words lightly :)

As for your points, it could very well be. With that said, I would tend to believe mailed approvals came from the day before so they may not account for same-day approvals.

For example: I highly doubt that USCIS is mailing out dozens of approvals for the USPS scan times (which tend to be same day pre-delivery). So, then in turn, they'd probably need to be sent for mail at least the night before, if not earlier due to requiring pick up and deliver (and scanning). 

So while unlikely, I do tend to believe they have slower/more specified work days. I hope not and I hope my/others' cases are all approved by tomorrow AM.. but I find it unlikely.

I'm not combating! 

I thought we were doing sarcasm back and forth... that's why I even wrote the joke in between...

But if we're getting on that;

none of those approvals that comes in mail is from that date, that's why everyone actually says here which date is noa2 reached them is dated. And if you follow those date, there is a pattern on those dates being the dates with less approvals. I've never said anything about which day people get it. I don't even know why would someone even consider that? It takes 4-10 days for those mail to reach people they don't go in a night.

also uscis puts updates not by a case by case basis by the adjudicator, but by a different level security contractor. Hence not all cases gets updates (also doesn't really matter if they do)

now if when we say say something we cannot refer to an experience and an occurring than let's not talk about these at all. Cause why bother if nothing is ever same.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm not combating! 

I thought we were doing sarcasm back and forth... that's why I even wrote the joke in between...

But if we're getting on that;

none of those approvals that comes in mail is from that date, that's why everyone actually says here which date is noa2 reached them is dated. And if you follow those date, there is a pattern on those dates being the dates with less approvals. I've never said anything about which day people get it. I don't even know why would someone even consider that? It takes 4-10 days for those mail to reach people they don't go in a night.

also uscis puts updates not by a case by case basis by the adjudicator, but by a different level security contractor. Hence not all cases gets updates (also doesn't really matter if they do)

now if when we say say something we cannot refer to an experience and an occurring than let's not talk about these at all. Cause why bother if nothing is ever same.

Like I said, the internet :P

Either way, I wish I shared your optimism. I feel like the process is driving me towards being a cynical hermit more and more each day haha

Timeline

I should have added the smiles... 

Just now, Canaderp said:

Like I said, the internet :P

Either way, I wish I shared your optimism. I feel like the process is driving me towards being a cynical hermit more and more each day haha

I'm already coucou here... I need to get something else but instead here I am counting days of noa2's in the mail 😂😂😂

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Naes said:

I should have added the smiles... 

I'm already coucou here... I need to get something else but instead here I am counting days of noa2's in the mail 😂😂😂

Tell me about it!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Canaderp said:

Tell me about it!

Correction: I just saw you're late july!!

Hope that ironically you'll get it in the mail soon and no update! (At least that cuts a week of NVC wait cause you don't know you're waiting!)

Edited by Naes

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Early July right? 

Hope that ironically you'll get it in the mail soon and no update! (At least that cuts a week of NVC wait cause you don't know you're waiting!)

26th! 

And yes that would be ideal. We're checking like mad people.

Timeline
Just now, Canaderp said:

26th! 

And yes that would be ideal. We're checking like mad people.

Put some milk an cookies to lure the mailman...(or beer and popcorn depending on your choice of weapon)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

An image showing personal information has been removed.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
8 hours ago, John & Rose said:

My fingers are crossed!

Also remember btw you can always call tier 2 and they will read your inquiry response seconds after it gets "completed". You don't have to wait for the mail :) if they say they can't. .. get anot her tier 2. Some are lazy lol

Timeline
5 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

Sometimes it help because in our case my fiance called them. After 1 week he receive a letter from USCIS  not immediate NOA2 letter it is our I-129F form page 3 they want him to write down part 38 even he answered it already in additional information. 

As of now we are waiting for NOA2 hopefully next week in the mail box since they don't update our status in the system. 

This sounds like a coincidence. USCIS never helps... I refuse to believe it! B-)

Timeline

Ok so... with a heavy heart I come to share sad news.... I will be moving over to the August topic (lol who did I scare? :P) now that they officially started since I'm quite in fact August 3. But honestly I do feel sentimental about it but having a hard time to find the time to keep up with both topics. I wish you all the best. Fast noa2s and embassy approvals. I followed some of you to keep up. Ty for having me while I awaited August's start. 

Ps: can we make a graduation post-poe topic??? 

Pss: I made a fun topic a few days ago if you want to join me there: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
6 hours ago, Naes said:

Correction: I just saw you're late july!!

That was my situation.  I received the NOA2 in the mail on 2/5, but it was dated 1/31, so it was already 5 days old at that point.

8 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Due to TOS (Terms of Service) and privacy issues, and the fact that some people may not want their WAC number posted in a forum, I will now be posting the receive dates and updates only.

Please check for personal status online in the uscis website case tracking system if you fall on one of these dates by going here.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Full Day Scan 2/06/2018  8:30 p.m. USCIS time. ***( Please note, this includes results from mid day scan also. This is total results for the day at the listed time.)***

7/03/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/03/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Name Was Updated
7/03/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated
7/03/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/05/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/06/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/06/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/10/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/12/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/13/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/13/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/13/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/14/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/14/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/17/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
7/20/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/20/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/24/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/24/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
7/24/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/27/2018  2/6/2018    Your Current Status: Name Was Updated

Thanks for the scans. 

We got our Noa1 on July 11th.

Just realised I havent seen any July 11th aprovals for a while now... hope they will be doing them soon too. Still waiting on our Noa2 and missing my other half like crazy...Trying to stay opstimitic and wishing to be abel to hear something soon.

Edited by Hopexlaw

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Hello everyone!! I have a question and I'm not sure which topic it pertains to, so I figured I would ask my favorite group haha

I am going to attend my fiance's interview in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is recommended that I get the Hepatitis A and Typhoid vaccines to protect myself from contaminated food/water, etc. I called to make the appt. and the person was kind of confused as to why I didn't have a specific date/travel itinerary. I tried to explain the situation and told her we'll go with the end of March just to be safe. Do you guys think this is a tangible estimate of an interview date? We're going to have all of our paperwork and whatnot in order so when we schedule the interview, we're ready for it. We got our NOA2 Jan 26 BUT our case has yet to reach the NVC

ALSO: Has anyone else been advised/required to get vaccines to travel to their fiance's country or are planning to? I'm so lost lol if anyone could even point me in the right direction I would love you forever and ever

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.