BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, John and Janay said:

Yes just then. I try to wait until after 6p and I used option 5.

I see.. it's so funny that I have not even gathered all the documents for the next stage yet and I am dying to get the case number from NVC lol :D  I called them twice today.. I will call them tomorrow after 6pm..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tpienkowski said:

I live with my parents but work part time & pay rent to my house, and I’m not claimed on their taxes. So when I applied my household number was 1 (myself) even though I live with parents (that’s how rapidvisa told me to do it ) so it’s my understanding that my co sponsor only has to make 125% more than the poverty line for a household of 2 (including my sponsor) right ?

I think your co-sponsor has to make enough for a household of however many people they are supporting at the time. For example, my mom is my cosponsor, so she needs to make 125% more than the poverty line for a household of 4 (her, my dad, my brother, and my fiancee). I believe i do not count as I'd have to turn in an I-134 myself. 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, amaraimee said:

My fiance tells me I need to work on my time management, and he's right.

BUT, I tell him, just wait until you get here, I'll save HOURS a week from not visiting the VJ forum 24/7 HAHA

Hahahha! I told my fiance it's really hard to concentrate on my school work because I get distracted, and part of that reason is this site :lol:

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, A&A13 said:

I see.. it's so funny that I have not even gathered all the documents for the next stage yet and I am dying to get the case number from NVC lol :D  I called them twice today.. I will call them tomorrow after 6pm..

Lol I just sent him the I-134 in the mail saturday! Glad I sent it express! We’re barely keeping up with the process now lol. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, amaraimee said:

I'M FALLING BEHIND IN SCHOOL FROM SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON THIS FORUM AND WORRYING ABOUT OUR PETITION.
OMG COME ON USCIS COME ON

same here.. i'm a second year med student.. finishing up my last semester before starting rotations and i'm like... visa journey time!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

same here.. i'm a second year med student.. finishing up my last semester before starting rotations and i'm like... visa journey time!  

I've been thinking about doing med school. I work as a CPA right now & seeing what the nurses do kind of looks intriguing. If I were go into medicine, I wouldn't know where to start. I just know I want to do some kind of alternative medicine- natural healing kind of stuff.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 minutes ago, amaraimee said:

I've been thinking about doing med school. I work as a CPA right now & seeing what the nurses do kind of looks intriguing. If I were go into medicine, I wouldn't know where to start. I just know I want to do some kind of alternative medicine- natural healing kind of stuff.

You should look at osteopathic philosophy! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

anyone had cases before and after yours approved (like 1 case before and 1 case after) and yours still under 'received'?  were  yours approved soon after?

trying to make any sense of all of this..........  i know. its not possible.

15 minutes ago, amaraimee said:

You can work on healing those on this forum that have waited so long for uscis approval. :D

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jesus said:

You should look at osteopathic philosophy! 

Ok! I'll put off my homework even more and google it! haha #sorryfutureme

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 hours ago, A&A13 said:

Hi Naes, do you know if it helps to call NVC twice a day?  :D I think I read somewhere that NVC receives mail once a day so it's no use calling them more than once in a day. Do you have any information about it?

I'd say call once late time not early. Yes they sometimes have different info but I would say call once a day late then call for the case number twice a day if you want

Timeline
7 minutes ago, deepakchani said:

You can work on healing those on this forum that have waited so long for uscis approval. :D

breeeeeathe. In.. Out... Inhale... now take a shot of tequila and hold your horses, our happy days are just around the corner :jest:

In all seriousness though, I'm really happy to have this forum. Without it, I'd be soooo lost and I think my fiance would be too. 
It helps SO much knowing we're really not in this alone. I think "ugh I miss him so much, it feels like this process will last for an eternity." And then I remember I have all of you guys to turn to because you truly know the pain! We're all in this together!!

Timeline
8 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Looks like it :D

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, MandW said:

Thanks and Hells yes!! I believe I have nothing to fear on the 134 form!

I believe it counts toward assets if you are not living in it. I would check the instruction deeply for that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ArgentinaTamara said:

anyone had cases before and after yours approved (like 1 case before and 1 case after) and yours still under 'received'?  were  yours approved soon after?

trying to make any sense of all of this..........  i know. its not possible.

Don't stress yourself. I have a few cases after me and I mean like the case numbers exactly after me approved or RFE'd and plenty right before me Approved or RFE'd. They will get to yours.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
9 hours ago, AliAsi0416 said:

obviously you did not read my original post- i did not complain or whine...not sure where you got that from.. there isn't anything to complain about; we all started the process knowing that we have to wait... i simple asked everyone how are they doing and if any good news from anyone....

trust me, i am not here to whine or bring anyone's' spirit down...just seems like some ppl are extra frustrated and need to take their frustration out on someone.... 

Your original post is not a problem (which is also weird what an original post mean anyway)

but "your lawyer saying it normally takes 6 months and yet you found here and it takes 10-12 months" does sound like saying "but I've been told 6 months!" (Insert whiney here) if you didn't mean that sorry.

however as we get those whining people everyday here, nobody would even include an extra level of interpretation to that text when they're already frustrated. I actually just got frustrated that it frustrated my julies :) I'm not even a july 

So I do apologize as it seems like I did read it that way just like some people here(which is a good thing cause I like having upbeat people in the forum instead of whiners"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.