dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, needhelpinfo said:

My P4 says to bring I 864. I(Lawyer) already submitted one to NVC.

Questions?

-Do i have to carry the same one i submitted to NVC(

I do not have the original version.)?

-If i fill new form, is it required to include my lawyer as preparatory?

-Should i use my new salary and latest year(2016) total income when filling form ? (My latest year was 2015 when i submitted I 864 to NVC)

Capture.PNG

@needhelpinfo I had similar question but no one had experience on this forum regarding such scenario. To be on the safe side I will take both (I-864 that you sent to NVC containing 2015 tax info and new filled out one that includes your 2016 tax info).

I called NVC regarding this question as well and they were not very helpful as they said to check my P4 and see what it is asking to bring to the interview. I think the embassy can answer this question better, if they want you to bring the I-864 that was sent to NVC (which contains 2015 tax info) or they need the updated one that includes the 2016 tax info as well. Please do share the response if you decide to call embassy regarding this question. I may do that as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

This is just a lighthearted post - my husband and I are thinking of getting matching "petitioner" and "beneficiary" tshirts for our POE if his interview goes well. I wonder if the officer would have a sense of humor about it? Or we might just get them to wear whenever ;)

Married May 14, 2011

NOA 1: August 2, 2016

NOA 2: February 9, 2017

Scan date for NVC: April 5, 2017

Case Complete at NVC: June 7, 2017, checklist for W2s to take to interview

Medical scheduled for July 6, 2017

Interview in Ankara: July 19, 2017

Visa arrived July 21, 2017

Tickets bought for POE in September 2017! Can't wait!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mavikobalt said:

This is just a lighthearted post - my husband and I are thinking of getting matching "petitioner" and "beneficiary" tshirts for our POE if his interview goes well. I wonder if the officer would have a sense of humor about it? Or we might just get them to wear whenever ;)

That sounds hilarious xD 

I'd copy your idea if my I wasn't going alone.

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/1/2017 at 1:57 PM, JBMG said:

Congrats to @jen targ for getting your interview date!!!! Been a long time waiting!!  Jen targ has a USCIS priority date of 3/4/2010!! She has been waiting a very long time!!

From and including: Thursday, 4 March 2010
To, but not including Saturday, 1 July 2017

Result: 2676 days

It is 2676 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 7 years, 3 months, 27 days excluding the end date

Finally!! :) Wishing you luck in preparing for the interview. ;) 

Thank you very much!! Unfortunately, my employer wants to move the date to a later one due to ironing out some kinks in the contract. Oh well. But I'm happy at least I got the letter. :)

2 hours ago, Ayo said:

With joy in my heart I'm typing

And glad to announce to everyone that we were approved.

I'm so happy.

It was 6:30 am in the morning.

And we sat for long,

Before we were called to the front of the concular.

To my surprise we spent nothing more than 5 -6 minutes with her.

She simply asked for ages of my children.

Asked who filed for me, and asked for pictures,

And that was all:))))))

Yay!!! Congrats

57 minutes ago, Mavikobalt said:

I like that idea but not sure if my husband would want to do it LOL.:jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi guys :) so as you know I got my CC after 14 weeks.. and my case was approved for expedited at consular section so these are my news :energy:

Three days ago I got an email from the US Embassy in Peru telling me that I could schedule my interview, :no:  so I did it and BANG! I HAVE MY INTERVIEW DATE FOR JULY 14th!!! YUP!!! FAST AS HELL! (considering my cc took 14 weeks)

CC:06/26

INTERVIEW:07/14

So.. good vibes for everyone!!!

wish me luck and the force be with you guys :ph34r:

PD: i can't finish this post without thanking, @JBMG with his continuous support for this community :bonk:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, 2litros said:

Hi guys :) so as you know I got my CC after 14 weeks.. and my case was approved for expedited at consular section so these are my news :energy:

Three days ago I got an email from the US Embassy in Peru telling me that I could schedule my interview, :no:  so I did it and BANG! I HAVE MY INTERVIEW DATE FOR JULY 14th!!! YUP!!! FAST AS HELL! (considering my cc took 14 weeks)

PD: i can't finish this post without thanking, @JBMG with his continuous support for this community :bonk:

Congratulations & good luck!! Rock your interview!!

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
53 minutes ago, 2litros said:

YAY!!! This is great news!! Well now all that time you lost waiting for your CC caught you back up. Glad to hear. Wishing you luck preparing for you interview! Congrats !!!!  Thank you for the kind words, you're so welcome! My pleasure. ;) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, jen targ said:

Thank you very much!! Unfortunately, my employer wants to move the date to a later one due to ironing out some kinks in the contract. Oh well. But I'm happy at least I got the letter. :)

Oh that sucks!! Ok not sure about your visa type but ours expires 6 months from when we have our medical visit.. So if this is the same case for you, please make sure you move/enter the US before your visa expires, don't want you to have to do all this over again. Good luck prepping for the interview. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, NewComer said:

@needhelpinfo I had similar question but no one had experience on this forum regarding such scenario. To be on the safe side I will take both (I-864 that you sent to NVC containing 2015 tax info and new filled out one that includes your 2016 tax info).

I called NVC regarding this question as well and they were not very helpful as they said to check my P4 and see what it is asking to bring to the interview. I think the embassy can answer this question better, if they want you to bring the I-864 that was sent to NVC (which contains 2015 tax info) or they need the updated one that includes the 2016 tax info as well. Please do share the response if you decide to call embassy regarding this question. I may do that as well.

Not much help from embassy , they told me " you may carry both " lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, needhelpinfo said:

My P4 says to bring I 864. I(Lawyer) already submitted one to NVC.

Questions?

-Do i have to carry the same one i submitted to NVC(

I do not have the original version.)?

-If i fill new form, is it required to include my lawyer as preparatory?

-Should i use my new salary and latest year(2016) total income when filling form ? (My latest year was 2015 when i submitted I 864 to NVC)

Capture.PNG

If I were you  I would take the AOS I had already sent to the NVC and a new one with your latest income and job information on it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.