dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Awai5 said:

Salam/Hi,

you’ll need to contact US embassy Islamabad. But i donmt think they will reschedule the interview in earlier dates because NVC and embassy work together to schedule interviews. Its depeneds on slots. Anyways you can try its worth trying. Mine is also in late august. 

Thanks

Thanks! Are you planning to reschedule or just wait it out till late August? I just find it hard to believe that NVC was done scheduling for July but then provided an appointment late August? Like what happened to beginning to mid August? 

10 minutes ago, WNTMM said:

Thanks! Are you planning to reschedule or just wait it out till late August? I just find it hard to believe that NVC was done scheduling for July but then provided an appointment late August? Like what happened to beginning to mid August? 

No really. I’ll appear in late august as I’m sure date not gonna get change anyway because i found out in early stages of this process that official system of USA is not more then Pakistani official system. The only difference is we can request in US but in Pakistan requ st doesn’t really matter. They have different criteria for every single. 

1 minute ago, Awai5 said:

No really. I’ll appear in late august as I’m sure date not gonna get change anyway because i found out in early stages of this process that official system of USA is not more then Pakistani official system. The only difference is we can request in US but in Pakistan requ st doesn’t really matter. They have different criteria for every single. 

That is the struggle. I rather not go back into the que either and wait additionally longer. I guess it's best to leave it as be. I know everyone is anxious to be with their loved ones but I must admit this process has been truly long. I am glad to see things moving though and hope for the time to fly by fast. Eid will be right around the corner - I believe the first week of Sept.. I hope it doesn't slow down in issuing the VISA. 

I hear you either get the VISA the same day or within a week which will be available for pickup. 

1 minute ago, WNTMM said:

That is the struggle. I rather not go back into the que either and wait additionally longer. I guess it's best to leave it as be. I know everyone is anxious to be with their loved ones but I must admit this process has been truly long. I am glad to see things moving though and hope for the time to fly by fast. Eid will be right around the corner - I believe the first week of Sept.. I hope it doesn't slow down in issuing the VISA. 

I hear you either get the VISA the same day or within a week which will be available for pickup. 

Well i will prefer not to touch the fire 😊 you know i mean. They could delay the i terview too. Eid will be on 3rd or 4th INSHA ALLAH. In Islamabad what they do is they kee your passport on the intervoew date and inform you about 10 days or so that you’ll receive it with your visa but 95% people gets their passports on 3rd or 4th day after yhe interview or you can say within a week. I also had plans because i was expacting my interview in July anytime or max beginning of august but unfortunately but fortunately got interview call 😊.there could be a bit delay in delivering the Passport with visa because of Eid holidays but canmt say anything . I have experienced these things in Pakistan. Let see. Hope for the best. 

On 7/1/2017 at 10:37 PM, Feanix said:
Hi, I literally just joined this forum so haven't updated any of my info yet (I will do so). But basically, my scan date was May 8th and I received CC 28th June. Will I make it for August interviews?

Looks like you'll make it for August interview. Do update your details on the spreadsheet. 

2 hours ago, 2litros said:

Hi guys :) so as you know I got my CC after 14 weeks.. and my case was approved for expedited at consular section so these are my news :energy:

Three days ago I got an email from the US Embassy in Peru telling me that I could schedule my interview, :no:  so I did it and BANG! I HAVE MY INTERVIEW DATE FOR JULY 14th!!! YUP!!! FAST AS HELL! (considering my cc took 14 weeks)

CC:06/26

INTERVIEW:07/14

So.. good vibes for everyone!!!

wish me luck and the force be with you guys :ph34r:

PD: i can't finish this post without thanking, @JBMG with his continuous support for this community :bonk:

Congratulations!!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Shugi said:

Looks like you'll make it for August interview. Do update your details on the spreadsheet. 

I called NVC today and no interview date yet. Asked her if she thinks I'll hear anything within the next week or if I'm likely to have an August interview and she said 'it all depends on how busy the embassy is and how many cases are ahead of me'. I will be going to London Embassy, by the way. So I think I'll just wait on an email. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shugi said:

Carry both as @KaurN mentioned. You don't want to take any chances for any further delays. Just take whatever you have or you think they might ask for if you are confused. Walk in well prepared. Good Luck! 

A question for both you, does your passports or your spouses passports have their PCC's stamped on their passports?

1 minute ago, KaurN said:

No we were just handed PCC and passport wasn't stamped.

Hmmm not sure what are the implications. Mine is Delhi embassy. Whats your? You think it could be state specific? Anyone here from your embassy who's already attended the interview with or without the stamp on passport would have better idea. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.