dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone... we sent all the paper work to nvc case closed we didn't revive any checklist of papers missing..I was a little concerned about the police certificate.. my question is if NVC didn't ask for it does that mean I don't need it at the interview? It's for my wife who left Mexico when she was 4 yrs old

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Hello everyone on this  journey.Is someone  knows the NVC is still scheduling interviews for august, we stuck with this AT NVC is so boring:huh:

Actually, your a EB3 visa type.. So it will say "at nvc" the entire time.. You should call the NVC starting on July 25th. 

Please join the following forum for people waiting for CC's and have a May scan date. 

Edited by JBMG

Timeline

We already have an interview date august 4 my question is about the police certificate.. at the time of sending the packet to NVC we Didn't send one and they didn't ask us for one.. so my question is are we gonna be asked for one at the interview? My wife was 4 yrs old when she left Mexico has never return to live there 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Meekoz said:

Hello everyone

My interview is on the 13th of july. Wish me luck.

My hubby is not attending.....any problem with this?

Anyone here @ Cairo embassy: what are the fees that we pay ?

Wish u all a smooth visa journey continuation:)

I'm attending without my wife too. It should be fine. If it were a requirement, they'd send a checklist for missing spouse as well ;) Infact, the P4 letter says, 'spouses can accompany for interview but some embassies won't even allow them to accompany.'

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, abfar said:

I'm attending without my wife too. It should be fine. If it were a requirement, they'd send a checklist for missing spouse as well ;) Infact, the P4 letter says, 'spouses can accompany for interview but some embassies won't even allow them to accompany.'

Keep my posted on your interview process!  Many thanks and best of luck!  Inshallah it will go smoothly.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Did u have to obtain a police certificate? How old where you when entered the USA?

Hi @daprax @Jannette23 @Elguero5 @alicia98981

Do you have any advice for Francis since you all received a checklist for police records?.. 

Here is his question.

"I been doing research for a while and maybe I don't understand it but I'm totally confused... I'm the petitioner for my wife she came in from Mexico to the USA when she was 4 yrs old and has never left back..my question is does she still need a police certificate from Mexico even tho she has live in the USA all her life?"

Thank you! :)

JBMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Feanix said:
Hi, I literally just joined this forum so haven't updated any of my info yet (I will do so). But basically, my scan date was May 8th and I received CC 28th June. Will I make it for August interviews?

Wow that was a pretty quick CC!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, Feanix said:
Hi, I literally just joined this forum so haven't updated any of my info yet (I will do so). But basically, my scan date was May 8th and I received CC 28th June. Will I make it for August interviews?

Yes,theirs a chance you can actually makes it if your embassy have availability and it's not full booked,they still scheduling for August 

Timeline

I don't think she needs a PC the instructions state that you need one for the place you lived for more than a year after you were 16, if she's always been in the US so no, I received a checklist for police records although I already sent it but I am allowed to take it to the interview, so in case thy ask for it maybe they'll ask you to take it to the interview. @Franciscoruizt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, JBMG said:

Hi @daprax @Jannette23 @Elguero5 @alicia98981

Do you have any advice for Francis since you all received a checklist for police records?.. 

Here is his question.

"I been doing research for a while and maybe I don't understand it but I'm totally confused... I'm the petitioner for my wife she came in from Mexico to the USA when she was 4 yrs old and has never left back..my question is does she still need a police certificate from Mexico even tho she has live in the USA all her life?"

Thank you! :)

JBMG

If I recall correctly, you only need a police report for every country that you lived in after the age of 16.

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Morocco

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Timeline

Thanks I cannot suspected that because I read the checklist off the embassy website plus when we submitted all the paper work to NVC we never sent one and they still sent us the P4 without any missing paper work 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.