stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, meg1986 said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! Struggling to type this right now because my hands are so shaky! Cannot believe we were a day earlier than our expected timeline… There is light at the end of the tunnel guys! Thanks to everyone for their work on the scans and for letting us lurk for support. I will keep updating as we work through the next steps. Good luck to all of the K-1 love birds!

Sent- May 30

NOA1- June 1 

NOA2- Nov 17

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

CONGRATS!!

:jest::jest:

8 minutes ago, Larissa&Jo said:

I guess this case was in yesterday scan

8 minutes ago, Larissa&Jo said:

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-17 at 13.16.56.jpeg

No, it is today's work. Realtime USCIS App by Spinach on Android smartphones.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Lotts said:

Thanks for this info. 

I had my MMR when I was very young. Pretty sure I have had my Tetanus shot too. 

I'm the process of switching GPs.

I'm reading everywhere that we need a print of our medical history to take to the Kingston medical?

Just want to chime in bc I can finally be useful to this forum lol. If you had varicella roster (aka chicken pox) as a child, then you will need a title to show you have antibodies. That goes for any other vaccine in which you do not have documentation. We are into the influenza season here and I’ve heard from others that they may have the vaccine available during your medical. Please note that the polio vaccine may be required for some countries, but UK isn’t on that list.

Please note: I wouldn’t stress about about getting those vaccines, especially if they’re available at the medical exam. However, if you think you’ve had the vaccine, but don’t have official documentation, I would highly recommend that you get a titre checked as soon as possible. I’ve seen those labs take 2-3 weeks for results in the US. 

Hope this is helpful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gators15 said:

Just want to chime in bc I can finally be useful to this forum lol. If you had varicella roster (aka chicken pox) as a child, then you will need a title to show you have antibodies. That goes for any other vaccine in which you do not have documentation. We are into the influenza season here and I’ve heard from others that they may have the vaccine available during your medical. Please note that the polio vaccine may be required for some countries, but UK isn’t on that list.

Please note: I wouldn’t stress about about getting those vaccines, especially if they’re available at the medical exam. However, if you think you’ve had the vaccine, but don’t have official documentation, I would highly recommend that you get a titre checked as soon as possible. I’ve seen those labs take 2-3 weeks for results in the US. 

Hope this is helpful.

Knightsbridge in London is known for 'taking your word for it; that you had chickenpox. No test required.

Its widely reported, since we literally do not have the vaccine in the country except for highly important cases.

9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

No, it is today's work. Realtime USCIS App by Spinach on Android smartphones.

Some of the ones that say June 1st on that app are, in fact May 31st or even May 30.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
29 minutes ago, meg1986 said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! Struggling to type this right now because my hands are so shaky! Cannot believe we were a day earlier than our expected timeline… There is light at the end of the tunnel guys! Thanks to everyone for their work on the scans and for letting us lurk for support. I will keep updating as we work through the next steps. Good luck to all of the K-1 love birds!

Sent- May 30

NOA1- June 1 

NOA2- Nov 17

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats!

5 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Some of the ones that say June 1st on that app are, in fact May 31st or even May 30.

First, it would only be the case with a forum member because all of the confusion caused by "Igor's List" and the importance (or lack there of) of the NOA2, but no member has jumped for joy today.

Second, even if it was May 30th or 31st, it is good, because neither @Shoegum nor you had any approvals on those dates. So, there is work done !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I stumbled over this while looking for some answers regards medical.. ( Was stupid enough to take the medical back in May when it was about 3 months handling time.. yeah I knooooww.. aka I need to do it again.. mah fault ) might be handy for some :)Fianceee Visa Services Videos

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

I stumbled over this while looking for some answers regards medical.. ( Was stupid enough to take the medical back in May when it was about 3 months handling time.. yeah I knooooww.. aka I need to do it again.. mah fault ) might be handy for some :)Fianceee Visa Services Videos

You were allowed to even do that? The Indonesia Embassay says that you cannot do the medical until the NVC letter comes bc you need that number (not WAC but cannot remember). It would be nice to get it done during all this waiting. Regardless, sorry you have to do it again.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Nice!  You need to hit Uno's, Due's or Gino's for traditional Chicago Style.  Try Pequods Pizza for modern Chicago pizza.

Gino's... My first taste of Chicago style pizza... Closely followed by Giordano's and Lou Manati's. I live so close to Chicago, yet I never go. It's terrible. Haha

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
57 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

First, it would only be the case with a forum member because all of the confusion caused by "Igor's List" and the importance (or lack there of) of the NOA2, but no member has jumped for joy today.

Second, even if it was May 30th or 31st, it is good, because neither @Shoegum nor you had any approvals on those dates. So, there is work done !

I've also noticed some things in the app that say May 31st that are actually June.....

1 minute ago, trames87 said:

Gino's... My first taste of Chicago style pizza... Closely followed by Giordano's and Lou Manati's. I live so close to Chicago, yet I never go. It's terrible. Haha

Well you deserve a treat. Come have some Gino’s sometime. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Guys, I will take down pizza like it's going out of style, but coming from NYC, would love to hear something else. Any ideas @John & Rose?

And what happened to a lovely Texas BBQ invite I had, I'm looking for the post, I can't find it. Pleeeease :(

14 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

I've also noticed some things in the app that say May 31st that are actually June.....

It's happening baby, it's happening !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gators15 said:

Hope this is helpful.

What do you mean by Title please?

I know the fact that we have varicella waiver is causing a problem at AOS stage for some. I’m in the road at the moment but will post the thread about it when I locate it.

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Guys, I will take down pizza like it's going out of style, but coming from NYC, would love to hear something else. Any ideas @John & Rose?

And what happened to a lovely Texas BBQ invite I had, I'm looking for the post, I can't find it. Pleeeease :(

It's happening baby, it's happening !!!

Then I suggest another Chicago staple...the combination!  There is nothing as satisfying as a good combo.  Italian sausage and italian beef on a Rosen's or Turano french loaf!!!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.