JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

"Look at the way I have been treated lately, especially by the media," he said. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can't let them get you down, you can't let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams."

Well stop saying and doing stupid **** then Mr President. He can blame the media all he wants, he should look closer to home as to why the vultures are circling around him.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline

In all fairness, no other politician has ever stooped this low either.

What a sorry whiner Trump is. What a disappointment for those who voted for him and believed him!

Edited by CaliCat

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Well stop saying and doing stupid **** then Mr President. He can blame the media all he wants, he should look closer to home as to why the vultures are circling around him.

All politicians say and do stupid stuff.  There is however a decided bias as to how these acts are covered.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

All politicians say and do stupid stuff.  There is however a decided bias as to how these acts are covered.

As was the case with all the Bush coverage, the left are so blinded by their outrage and fanaticism (thinking they were entitled to a Hillary victory because of the establishment media playing them up so much) all ability to think rationally is out the window. 

While I think the left are idiots, I certainly admire the establishment's ability to puppet around their minions with fantastic accuracy. It's an enviable position.

People like Soros and co run campaigns, the left rabidly jump on it. Now Hillary just made another PAC, they're going to be doing the same thing.. taking advantage of the gullible left. The establishment isn't limited to the left.. the same establishment Soros is a part of unsuccessfully tried hard during the Republican primaries too, trying to help Jeb, Rubio, Graham, McCain, Kasich, and reluctantly, Cruz.. some directly with funds, some indirectly through media, formation of protests, plants at rallies, busing protesters and voters around, etc.

While the right have the equal potency of gullibility, the middle finger to the establishment and the election of Trump shows the right have hope.. the left are completely off the deep end and as things stand now are rather hopeless. I'd support any candidate who had the same anti-establishment campaign regardless of party or ideological views. 

The thing is, like all grass roots movements, when the establishment of the two main parties feels threatened they hijack (start marketing this outsider perspective) and usurps it (makes it part of the party), just like the "Tea Party", "OWS", etc.

If the left in particular were as intellectual as they try and portray themselves as, they'd have seen this for what it is, rather than wildly jumping on the establishment's bandwagon. While I hate the establishment, again, I have to admire them for psychologically understanding their target audience and manipulating them into being mindless children.

Timeline
Just now, JimandChristy said:

Nonsense, Trump was beloved by the media on the campaign, he got so much free airtime because he dominated the headlines because of his outlandish comments and behavior. The media loved this guy because he got them ratings.

Everyone loves a clown, doesnt mean they should be elected president, right?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm going to show my MOR pass here and say that we don't know exactly because the media is a lot more free and accessible these days.  So in a way he's right and in a way he could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Everyone loves a clown, doesnt mean they should be elected president, right?

it's a life rule of mine to never love a clown. clowns are terrible.

3 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

I'm going to show my MOR pass here and say that we don't know exactly because the media is a lot more free and accessible these days.  So in a way he's right and in a way he could be wrong.

free and accessible media sure isn't a good thing when you've got loose lips and scandals. maybe someone should introduce the concept of karma to trump, he's sort of been digging his own hole in the poor treatment/fairness arena. 

1 hour ago, CaliCat said:

What a disappointment for those who voted for him and believed him!

Why do you think he's a disappointment to us.  We know he's trying but democrats are doing their best to derail anything he does.  And some reps who can't stand that he's not one of them (lifelong, bloodsucking politician) are joining the democrats.

Look at the issue with illegals.  Everybody was crying about how we need to get rid of them.  So he sent ICE to pick some up and everybody is complaining.  We asked them nicely to leave but they didn't cooperate, so you have to send the goon squad after them. I'm sorry if anybody's feelings got hurt seeing illegal criminals put in handcuffs.  Lucky for them, they have mayors like NYC "mayor" DiBlasio protecting these criminals.