JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why do you think he's a disappointment to us.  We know he's trying but democrats are doing their best to derail anything he does.  And some reps who can't stand that he's not one of them (lifelong, bloodsucking politician) are joining the democrats.

Look at the issue with illegals.  Everybody was crying about how we need to get rid of them.  So he sent ICE to pick some up and everybody is complaining.  We asked them nicely to leave but they didn't cooperate, so you have to send the goon squad after them. I'm sorry if anybody's feelings got hurt seeing illegal criminals put in handcuffs.  Lucky for them, they have mayors like NYC "mayor" DiBlasio protecting these criminals.

Not every illegal is a criminal fwiw

Timeline
1 minute ago, Eric-Pris said:

Yes they are.  They are breaking immigration law.

Overstay is not criminal thus not all are criminals.  You're wrong.

Edited by Transborderwife

Just now, Transborderwife said:

For children at that :rolleyes:

raids in and of themselves are super dangerous for us citizens not to mention "illegals". half of the deportations thus far resulting from these raids have been of folks who have traffic tickets or no record at all. imo the ends in no way justify the means.

and of course donald friendly media aren't going to report his shortfalls or the shortfalls of his policies. donald wants allegiance, which his supporters proudly give him without question. to them, donald is doing exactly what he said he'd do. they knew what he meant by 'bad guys' and 'criminals' hint hint, wink wink. they're illegal, of course they don't obey the law ..

Just now, Transborderwife said:

I could definitely see those caught being used as Slave Labor 

Or working for Ivanka's clothing line.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

raids in and of themselves are super dangerous for us citizens not to mention "illegals". half of the deportations thus far resulting from these raids have been of folks who have traffic tickets or no record at all. imo the ends in no way justify the means.

and of course donald friendly media aren't going to report his shortfalls or the shortfalls of his policies. donald wants allegiance, which his supporters proudly give him without question. to them, donald is doing exactly what he said he'd do. they knew what he meant by 'bad guys' and 'criminals' hint hint, wink wink. they're illegal, of course they don't obey the law ..

I'm still awaiting the day a VJer comes on saying that their overstay fiancé or spouse got caught up in the sweep.  I hope that it doesn't happen.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why do you think he's a disappointment to us.  We know he's trying but democrats are doing their best to derail anything he does.  And some reps who can't stand that he's not one of them (lifelong, bloodsucking politician) are joining the democrats.

Look at the issue with illegals.  Everybody was crying about how we need to get rid of them.  So he sent ICE to pick some up and everybody is complaining.  We asked them nicely to leave but they didn't cooperate, so you have to send the goon squad after them. I'm sorry if anybody's feelings got hurt seeing illegal criminals put in handcuffs.  Lucky for them, they have mayors like NYC "mayor" DiBlasio protecting these criminals.

All the broken promises, for starters, then his less than presidential conduct, and outright disregard with the Constitution and the laws of our country.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/330179-dems-to-disseminate-memo-on-trumps-broken-promises-in-first-100-days

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

I'm still awaiting the day a VJer comes on saying that their overstay fiancé or spouse got caught up in the sweep.  I hope that it doesn't happen.

I'm waiting for the day a VJer comes clean and admit they were once undocumented, but now that they got married and have a greencard they feel better than everyone else.

Edited by CaliCat

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

raids in and of themselves are super dangerous for us citizens not to mention "illegals". half of the deportations thus far resulting from these raids have been of folks who have traffic tickets or no record at all. imo the ends in no way justify the means

That's the kind of soft mentality that has gotten us in this mess.  Like I said before, asking them nicely to pretty please leave doesn't seem to be working...

Raids are super dangerous for US citizens?  That's pretty funny, thanks, I needed a good laugh, but unfortunately I was drinking water and now it's dripping out of my nose.  And about illegals, if they don't resist, they won't get hurt.  If they do, that's their choice.

6 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

If they are illegal, shouldn't they be rounded up?  The answer is YES by the way.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I'm waiting for the day a VJer comes clean and admit they were once undocumented, but now that they got married and have a greencard they feel better than everyone else.

Indeed