1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Lazor335 said:

Hey,

In the same place as everyone else. May 11 priority, Nebraska Center, processing from Israel. Wish we had just done adjustment of status in the US, like everyone else I know, and which a lawyer even recommended. But alas, here I am and it sucks. Looks like we will be here until March 2018 at this rate. whoopdeedoo.

I totally understand me and my husband were going to to AOS here in the states but he wanted to do it this way. So unfortunately we got Nebraska too priority date may 24th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:47 PM, estadia said:

I130 sent 5/22/17 Phoenix AZ Lock Box (For Algeria from Oregon) Priority mail

I130 Recieved 5/24/17 Phoenix Lockbox signed for. 

CHECK appeared cashed in bank account 5/27/17

I130 NOA1 email text 5/30/17

Routed to Nebraska Service Center.

Also Got my Recipt number today 

I130 sent 5/15/17 California for Nigerian spouse

I130 received 5/16/17 California

I130 NOA1 email&sms notification(Receipt Number included)5/19/17

Routed to Texas Service Centre.

NOA1 was returned to USCIS because the post office couldn't deliver it(my husband's house address number was missing)but We called them&it was rectified on June 1st having waited so long for the NOA1 in the mail box,we have to go through our petition again to cross check&noticed we omitte our house number then USCIS sent a mail in the box that it has been rectified. Since we didnt want any RFE in our petition after all we went through with the fiance visa that was denied at the Lagos embassy in March. We are waiting for our NOA2 now. Good luck to May filers

Edited by Abies

Sent in I-130 to chicago lock box: 05/12/2017

NOA 1: 05/19/2017 - Potomac center..

Hopefully considering this center is new they will be a little faster...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Peachess said:

Hi y'all..

How's the waiting going??

Its not even up to 2 months and i'm losing my mind :((

I wish each time i blink 10 days pass.

well its is good to see I am not the only one that is losing my mind. I am going back to see my husband in 2 and a half months, and even that seems like its a lifetime away. I am always checking to see if there is updates on the time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

well its is good to see I am not the only one that is losing my mind. I am going back to see my husband in 2 and a half months, and even that seems like its a lifetime away. I am always checking to see if there is updates on the time.

Lucky you..at least u get to visit. I applied for a B visa last year before my husband moved back to the US and got denied. So I can't even visit and the hubby and I agreed his next visit to Nigeria will be to take me back with him after my visa is out. 

I check my case status everyday to see if by some miracle something happens sooner than expected 😂😂😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, Peachess said:

Lucky you..at least u get to visit. I applied for a B visa last year before my husband moved back to the US and got denied. So I can't even visit and the hubby and I agreed his next visit to Nigeria will be to take me back with him after my visa is out. 

I check my case status everyday to see if by some miracle something happens sooner than expected 😂😂😂

I do the same thing. My husband can't come to see me either, and I normally try to get back to Egypt every 5 months, but this time it will be 8 before I see him again as I want to stay for at least 2 weeks.  I will go back again when he gets his visa so that we can come back together.

We filed our 130 petition may 24th

Arizona lock box received it may 27th

Texas service center gave us noa1 may 30th

It's july 13th and texas service center says as of may 31st, it is processing petitions received by may 31st.  

So should we be hearing back from them any day now for our noa2?

Screenshot_2017-07-13-20-25-59.png

1 hour ago, eoughphily said:

It's july 13th and texas service center says as of may 31st, it is processing petitions received by may 31st.  

No you still have about 5 or so months.
This was most likely a typo.

Timeline
5 hours ago, eoughphily said:

If you have registered your service center at the top you can click on processing times and then somewhere on the upper left you should see 

Your US Immigration Journey from Egypt 

Egypt.gif

ball.gif View Your VJ Timeline
ball.gif Nebraska Service Center Processing Status
ball.gif View Egypt Consulate Reviews 

this is just an example this is mine, but if you click on the service center processing status, it will give you a rough idea and show you the last people who have updated their status if they got their NOA2. stay strong they are going to take some time. :)

Hi! I've been reading posts & updates here and from other months filers. It is really frustrating of the long waiting game but I guess that's it. I only hope we'll get approved soon. 5 months is like forever 😬 By the way, here's our filing details:

I-130 Filed: 20May

Received: 22May

Notice Date: 23May

NOA1: 31May

We also filed for K-3 visa application on June 5th, hoping that it is faster than the other. Checking our Case File Receipts every single day.

Goodluck to everyone!

Edited by Cal & Chat

Timeline
9 hours ago, Cal & Chat said:

Hi! I've been reading posts & updates here and from other months filers. It is really frustrating of the long waiting game but I guess that's it. I only hope we'll get approved soon. 5 months is like forever 😬 By the way, here's our filing details:

I-130 Filed: 20May

Received: 22May

Notice Date: 23May

NOA1: 31May

We also filed for K-3 visa application on June 5th, hoping that it is faster than the other. Checking our Case File Receipts every single day.

Goodluck to everyone!

Depending on your lockbox it could be 8 months.  I have heard they have pretty much gotten away from the K3, they actually tend to hold onto those so they are completed about the same time. I hope it isnt the case, and wish you good luck. Btw where was your papers sent?

9 hours ago, Khallaf said:

Depending on your lockbox it could be 8 months.  I have heard they have pretty much gotten away from the K3, they actually tend to hold onto those so they are completed about the same time. I hope it isnt the case, and wish you good luck. Btw where was your papers sent?

Our papers were sent to Potomac Services Center. Checking their processing time, I-130 is reviewed in about 5months and K-3 in 4months. But hoping for faster processing. 😬

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.