I am filing for citizenship based on the 5 year rule (I entered the USA under a K1 in 2010 and divorce occurred after 5.5 years of marriage).
Here is what I included in my package along with the N-400 form:
· A check in the amount of $680.00 made payable to US Department of Homeland Security.
· 2 identical passport size color photographs of myself with my name and A# written on back
· Photocopies of my Green card (I-551 front and back).
· Copy of my State ID/Driver's License
· Copy of my divorce decree
· 1 supplementary page for answers to Part 7 (information about employment). [Added one more entry].
· 1 supplementary page for part 8 (time spent outside of the United States) [Wasn't sure of the return date on one of the trips]
G1145 E-Notification Form.
Does this sound okay?
We had a child in 2012. Do I need to include my child's birth certificate?