1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

Ok I Wil email you now. Texas I think is the 2nd fastest after Potomac. I saw a March case approved last week on the USCIS mobile app.

cant always look at that, there was a case in the nebraska service 

2017-02-14 2017-02-27

2017-07-31 where there NOA1 was in Feb and it was already approved.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Abies said:

Omg. This is very mind bothering. I think those of us that were routed toTexas service centre(May 2017)should please do same. What's the 800# in full please?

I called 1-800-375-5283 I am hoping that it isn't the same for you as is for me, but need to make sure you look at the right timeline, for those being approved we do not know if they are us citizens or legal residents.

Permanent residence are getting faster approvals than the US Citizens out of Texas

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21

October 4, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 January 1, 2017

I just don't want anyone to have their hope up, I understand we all have to keep our hopes up, but in the same instant be realistic on when things will get done. I know for me to hear another 6 more months it broke my heart.

I get to go and see my husband in 2 months, but still the wait it awful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

I called 1-800-375-5283 I am hoping that it isn't the same for you as is for me, but need to make sure you look at the right timeline, for those being approved we do not know if they are us citizens or legal residents.

Permanent residence are getting faster approvals than the US Citizens out of Texas

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21

October 4, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 January 1, 2017

I just don't want anyone to have their hope up, I understand we all have to keep our hopes up, but in the same instant be realistic on when things will get done. I know for me to hear another 6 more months it broke my heart.

Are you spouse of a PR

Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

cant always look at that, there was a case in the nebraska service 

2017-02-14 2017-02-27

2017-07-31 where there NOA1 was in Feb and it was already approved.

Could be that it was expedited since that's just one case out of thousands...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

October 4, 2016

Most of the Jan and February approvals in the tsc are USC filing for spouse.. well at least that's what's on their timelines when I check and also their comments when they update us.. fingers crossed 🤞 Texas is moving..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Most of the Jan and February approvals in the tsc are USC filing for spouse.. well at least that's what's on their timelines when I check and also their comments when they update us.. fingers crossed 🤞 Texas is moving..

Yea Yea. Can't wait to get off this stage.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Peachess said:

yes but there are two different side ones that are us citizen filing for spouce and ones that are perminate residents filing for spouse...so it depends on which they are as there are two different dates. 

7 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Could be that it was expedited since that's just one case out of thousands...

I didnt think they did expidited ones for the I-130

Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

yes but there are two different side ones that are us citizen filing for spouce and ones that are perminate residents filing for spouse...so it depends on which they are as there are two different dates. 

Okay but I'm not talking about what's on uscis website, I'm talking about the tsc filers in vj. Whenever any of them gets an approval, they comment to notify us, and most of them specify that it's USC filing for spouse. So the uscis website can say they r still processing October for USC spouses, but there have been a lot of Jan and February approvals between last month and the first week of august 😊😊😊😊😊

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I didnt think they did expidited ones for the I-130

USC(CR1/IR1) and LPR(F2A) both have the same approval time frame at the USCIS stage but only the CR- 1/IR- 1 are eligible for further processing at the NVC stage while the F2A are ineligible for immediate processing at the NVC due to the yearly slot been located to them.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Okay but I'm not talking about what's on uscis website, I'm talking about the tsc filers in vj. Whenever any of them gets an approval, they comment to notify us, and most of them specify that it's USC filing for spouse. So the uscis website can say they r still processing October for USC spouses, but there have been a lot of Jan and February approvals between last month and the first week of august 😊😊😊😊😊

I don't believe texas is still processing October 2016 cases for spouses of USC 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

I don't believe texas is still processing October 2016 cases for spouses of USC 

Yeah,definitely not. They just update anything on that their website. There was a time last month their update was may 2017!! Then they changed it to October 2016 Hahahahaha!!

i believe they r fully in February now because there's a lot of February approvals this august. 

Edited by Peachess

Timeline
15 hours ago, Peachess said:

Hi Abies, I usually see ur posts on the tsc group, I'm just realizing u r Nigerian like me and a May/TSC filer like me 😊😊😊😊 abeg email me ur number on peach220688@gmail.com

ps: I was worried about how slow Texas seems to be, but seeing this about Nebraska,I can't help but be happy at least tsc is currently approving feb petitions so we should be looking at October/November by Gods grace 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

well i wish everyone success here... and good to see fellow nigerians here

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Lewismicheals said:

well i wish everyone success here... and good to see fellow nigerians here

Good to see u too lewismicheals.. there r very few of us here..

ur so lucky u r in Potomac, u would probably get approved before us.. I wish us all good luck and success. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.