1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lewismicheals said:

Once again don't follow any of those information about when it will be done.... And you are welcome.... with nvc, looking at the people who had their interview since last year till date... the nvc is about 2 months to 3.... the longest of the process is with the uscis. Which is about 5 months to 6... hopefully my December you should have an interview date.. 

Thank you so much once again for your response.

and you mean my i130 can get approve between october17 to nov17 and i can get the interview date in december 2017? 

Edited by WarisShahid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, WarisShahid said:

Thank you so much once again for your response.

and you mean my i130 can get approve between october17 to nov17 and i can get the interview date in december 2017? 

You welcome... your uscis can get approved within that date.  How ever your nvc can take another 2 months or a little over.  That's if they don't demand for ref, if they do might take another 1 to 2 months... after this your case will be sent to the embassy in your country.  So there is a possibility of you getting your interview date in December if all goes fast.  And if the center processing your file moves faster 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Lewismicheals said:

You welcome... your uscis can get approved within that date.  How ever your nvc can take another 2 months or a little over.  That's if they don't demand for ref, if they do might take another 1 to 2 months... after this your case will be sent to the embassy in your country.  So there is a possibility of you getting your interview date in December if all goes fast.  And if the center processing your file moves faster 

What is ref?  request for information ? 

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, WarisShahid said:

What is ref?  request for information ? 

thanks

Yes that is correct. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sorry to ask,  but how do you know that Texas is on April cases and what around it?. 

I'm a pd 05/31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Prixxi82 said:

Sorry to ask,  but how do you know that Texas is on April cases and what around it?. 

I'm a pd 05/31

The only way we know what petitions they might be working at is basically by seeing last approvals from members here. You can see that by going to Processing times tab on the top of the page, then click on the service center on the left side, and choose approved petitions from the menu. this will show u last approvals for a specific center. this way you can get an idea as to what dates are they currently work on. Good luck 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline

Hello guys! Finally I found my month😁 

I called Uscis and they just keep telling me that they are having a delay 

My package is at the Texas Visa Center 

i got married on April 19th and sent the package in May. I hope it doesn't take any longer for NO2 and hopefully it gets approved without asking for anything else 

IMG_0907.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Qeftaj said:

Hello guys! Finally I found my month😁 

I called Uscis and they just keep telling me that they are having a delay 

My package is at the Texas Visa Center 

i got married on April 19th and sent the package in May. I hope it doesn't take any longer for NO2 and hopefully it gets approved without asking for anything else 

IMG_0907.JPG

We are same boat bro mone also 135 day if u get approved before me thn tell me if i m thn i do

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tanvir singh said:

We are same boat bro mone also 135 day if u get approved before me thn tell me if i m thn i do

Update your immigration timeline 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/28/2017 at 3:04 AM, WarisShahid said:

Hello Everyone,

I need little help, i am green card holder. i got married in Feb 2017 and i filled i130(new version) for my wife in May 2017. 

My service center is California, i got the receipt number and priority date(Mid of May) in 1st notice.

Can anyone please help me out how to calculate the total time which service center and NVC will take to process the case, i can see on service center processing page my category is stuck on Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21  "August 23, 2016".

Moreover how it can relate to VISA bulletin. there are two things there 

1-> FINAL ACTION DATES FOR FAMILY-SPONSORED     PREFERENCE CASES which is 22OCT15 ( what is that, can anyone explain me please)

2 -> DATES FOR FILING FAMILY-SPONSORED     VISA APPLICATIONS which is 01NOV16( what is that, can anyone explain me please)

is there a way by which i can calculate and estimate that when my wife can get a immigration visa from all these number? 

We'are in the same boat. I just checked csc processing time they're still working aug 23 2016 . Have you tried calling them?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aina.romel said:

He everyone! I am from Kyrgyzstan, my husband is usa citizen and he is veteran he filled petition in the May 1st and our pd is the May 1 2018, our case is at the Texas service Center i hope this coming October we will recive good news

Definitely u get good news mate in October just let us knw whn u get 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.