1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

USCIS processing tables are not reliable. This has been proven over time. Fist it is not updated reqularly (Potomac service center is still updated as of May 31). Second, I am not sure how they calculate their last processed petition date. However, you can use Visajourney's processing times for similar petitions to have a good idea where these centers are really at. 

For ex, as of yesterday some Potomac petitioners who filed toward the end of April have been approved. So May filers should hear from this center this month. As far as California, their record is kinda spotty, but I have seen some Feb and March approvals. 

Very frustrating, and I hope this immigration system is fixed, meanwhile try to be patient. Easy to say but I have been through all that stuff once before.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 02/10/2017 at 12:52 PM, HisForeverWife said:

Hey  Lewismicheals did you get a "last update " date on the website? My pd is may 8th but it says last update May 22nd online

How do you mean ma'am kindly rephrase 

Timeline
On 02/10/2017 at 12:52 PM, HisForeverWife said:

Hey  Lewismicheals did you get a "last update " date on the website? My pd is may 8th but it says last update May 22nd online

How do you mean ma'am kindly rephrase....

Timeline
2 hours ago, WarisShahid said:

Yes i called them last month and they were saying that typically it takes 6 months to process i-130. but right now they cannot confirm when it will be processed and approved.

Moreover i dont understand this Aug 23 2016 date. i am monitoring this from last 5 to 6 months and its stuck on Aug 23 2016. :(:(

Once again... do not follow the date on the site! It is not the real date they are processing... visa journey has made it easy for you to know when month or date has been approved. You only will give your self headaches looking at that site... it has been on Aug 2016 since I started this process. It will still be on that date and you will get your noa2. So don't look at that site. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/3/2017 at 10:46 AM, no_where_man said:

USCIS processing tables are not reliable. This has been proven over time. Fist it is not updated reqularly (Potomac service center is still updated as of May 31). Second, I am not sure how they calculate their last processed petition date. However, you can use Visajourney's processing times for similar petitions to have a good idea where these centers are really at. 

For ex, as of yesterday some Potomac petitioners who filed toward the end of April have been approved. So May filers should hear from this center this month. As far as California, their record is kinda spotty, but I have seen some Feb and March approvals. 

Very frustrating, and I hope this immigration system is fixed, meanwhile try to be patient. Easy to say but I have been through all that stuff once before.

Yes i feel the same. thanks for the reply

Timeline

Did anyone know the latest approval date of I-130 F2A for California Service center ?  

i mean which case are being approved now a days ?

Timeline
19 hours ago, WarisShahid said:

Did anyone know the latest approval date of I-130 F2A for California Service center ?  

i mean which case are being approved now a days ?

Can anyone help me on this ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.