smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Case all around me again. I give up

Oh, thbpt, you've been saying that for weeks. Either submit a withdrawal or buck up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

How about 332601, 332612, 332713, 332624 and I'm right in the middle of there. Ugh , why !!!!

How about 330837! May 16th filer...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

First a beer a good night sleep. Thends 160 nvc number, interview, medical and time to be with your loved one.

A good night sleep sounds great. I really need that and time to be with my loved one......

I just want to skip everything else in between....174 days was just unbearable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Sally.A said:

Hi, I'm Japanese beneficiary too! Nice to talk to you!! I also tried to call USCIS before, but they told me they can't answer to beneficiary and they said "Let petitioner call to us!" Then I asked him... but my fiance is busy too like your fiance. I would like to talk them directly, they never accept me ;(

Hi @Sally.A

Nice to talk to you in this May VJ forum too:) We can't do the jobs by ourselves huh?😩 Glad it wasn't only me, good info to my fiancé actually, he said he'll take time tomorrow even though busy as there is no way beneficiary can get direct response! Hope to get some answers but not expecting too much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, TadAngel said:

174 Days and We got Approved Today ! Thanks Shoegum for posting the Scans every day. I think many of you will get Approved this Week. I was always bummed when I saw others get Approved who filed after us...but just hang in there...your Day will come !  Now I'm wondering if the 17 days Average from NOA2 to Embassy Receipt via the NVC is accurate or not? I hope so....

Congrats!! I am so happy to see Japan folks getting approved here. I might ask you a lot of question after mine also gets approved!

13 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Congrats from a former Michigander.

It's only an average so could be 7 days could be 27. Ours was 8.

Get that DS-160 done if not already

Go Lions

Go Spartans

Go Tigers

I still believe Barry Sanders will decide to come back (broke my heart forever), and I adore Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson should have stayed, Tom Izzo is truly great, Magic was Magical, and I give you all of that, but ....  talking about Michigan .....  :huh:

Image result for isiah thomas gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

Hi @Sally.A

Nice to talk to you in this May VJ forum too:) We can't do the jobs by ourselves huh?😩 Glad it wasn't only me, good info to my fiancé actually, he said he'll take time tomorrow even though busy as there is no way beneficiary can get direct response! Hope to get some answers but not expecting too much...

I'm just hoping he can get some answers for your problem:star: Beneficiary can only waiting and waiting...but we will get approved soon I hope! Good luck for us :thumbs: lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
59 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Nope headed to day 175. So if i may ask what was rfe for?

Crazy, they are asking for things I already sent, proof that we met in person and letter of intent to marry. Who knows what the heck they did with it, probably lost it. So I sent it all again, hopefully I will get the NOA 2 within the next 2 weeks. Keep the faith pal, your day is coming!

8 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

Crazy, they are asking for things I already sent, proof that we met in person and letter of intent to marry. Who knows what the heck they did with it, probably lost it. So I sent it all again, hopefully I will get the NOA 2 within the next 2 weeks. Keep the faith pal, your day is coming!

It sounds like they being jerks. I am sure it got ate by the black hole lol. No reason for it to take so long. Let me know how it all goes.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

I'm hearing this more and more seriously frustrating! So sorry I hope it's not the lawyer messing up, and will be solved easily as you already have them!

5 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

It sounds like they being jerks. I am sure it got ate by the black hole lol. No reason for it to take so long. Let me know how it all goes.

Black hole got me 😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.