smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, LabOz said:

20171008_215554.png

Columbus Day is not a holiday in California though.. and there is no information online about how it's observed...

September filer here, wishing you guys move with the wind 😊 

Edit: unfortunately uscis and nvc seems to go with federal.. my bad... and sad...

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

:mellow:
:girlwerewolf2xn:
:(

I wouldn't pay any attention to that, all they're doing is reading from the website, but not even reading it correctly, because they're not seeing that they were processing Mar. 1 received dates AS OF JULY 31 (small print at the top of the page). They're extrapolating and giving you a date of December which would be true if they were processing Mar. 1 right now, but they're not.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 hours ago, Yuliia said:

May 12.     328037

May 15, Getting closer and closer by the day. Waiting for movement has been bad but when knowing it could be any day now is more difficult. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
7 hours ago, Courtney Payne said:

Get an Airbnb n Dakar???

Yes, if he will be traveling alone I know one that my Ousk used because he didn't want to pay the full price of an entire apartment. It was nice and the housemaid was courteous enough to cook any food he bought. They were kind people and it's a very nice 3 story home. Otherwise we would rent an entire apartment. It is like a 7-8 hour drive and ferry to get from Gambia to Dakar and it really makes no sense to repeatedly do that traveling when everything must be done in Dakar.

I would suggest getting medical done about ten days before the interview to avoid any delay with getting it back they can be slow there sometimes .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, tpeach said:

May 15, Getting closer and closer by the day. Waiting for movement has been bad but when knowing it could be any day now is more difficult. 

I am May 3rd and haven’t heard yet... it’s true torture 😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, vml said:

i just checked.may 8 and 9 filers got approved yesterday..they r not doing work according to serial...but there currently processing upto 12 may cases..

1507531705861.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-09-12-15-52-65.png

Nice. Mine is May 16 recd dt. So, it might get touched or approved in the next 2 weeks (optimistic)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, A+B OS said:

Quick question about the D160. Do I, the petitioner, fill this form out or does my fiance fill it out? 

Your fiancé :) but you can fill it out for her/him too

Day 132 patiently waiting :whistle:

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.