dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Visa approved today for my husband. So happy is been a long process but finally is over. Good luck to everyone have interview in March 

41 minutes ago, Talumepa said:

Visa approved today for my husband. So happy is been a long process but finally is over. Good luck to everyone have interview in March 

Congratulations!!

Hello all do you know if I need to provide AOS original and tax transcript for the interview even though NVC will mail it to the consulate? 

First Scan date: Sept 27, 2016

RFE due to missing to sign AOS: Nov 17,2016

Second Scan date: Dec 2nd, 2016

Supervisor review transfer: Jan 14

Review department: Jan 18th

CC: Feb 21

Interview scheduled Feb 28

Interview date Apr 11 in Nairobi

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Talumepa said:

I'm so happy for you! Congrats to you and your hubby! ?

Filed: Timeline
53 minutes ago, hasmax80 said:

Hello all do you know if I need to provide AOS original and tax transcript for the interview even though NVC will mail it to the consulate? 

Yes, AOS original signed

2 hours ago, hasmax80 said:

Our interview letter didn't state that we needed an original AOS or tax transcript.  My husband is taking the original birth certificates, marriage license, divorce decree and police certificate to the interview.  He is also taking the complete package that was sent to NVC just in case anything was misplaced.

Edited by VeVe

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, Zebracakex said:

I  know some people around here said ISL consulate was closed or something . I would call the consulate directly and tell them it is a non refundable ticket. They need to send your passport ASAP and you are due to fly on March 9th. I am so sorry that you were asked to book your airfare... just ridiculous !

my interview was march first but embassy was closed due to ECO summit. Now re-scheduled for march 28. IT really really sucks. I was extremely upset. I even called embassy really yelled at them for giving me a date so far out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Talumepa said:

Congrats. Pl. Share interview experience and questions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

completed my medical exam today

the process was going ok, but just too expensive!! cost me almost USD320

ouch...

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, parsha said:

completed my medical exam today

the process was going ok, but just too expensive!! cost me almost USD320

ouch...

congrats when is your interview date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.