Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saheed said:

congrats when is your interview date?

March 21st!!

the hospital asked me to pick up the report and take more shot at March 20th

however, I can't take day off, so I have to go pick up the report in the morning of 21st, then go directly to the interview in the afternoon

finger cross, hope things will go well...

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saheed said:

I track my case being sent to Nigeria consulate now through NVC website and it says Ready,pls anybody with idea about the next thing to be done?

Your status showing ready at this time means your file has gotten to the Nigerian consulate.

You just have to start preparing your documents for the interview, decide on which of the two approved clininics you want to go to ( Q-life or The childrens practice). Medical reports from the clinics are usually ready 2 weeks after your medical exams.

You ahould also visit Nigerian portal on this website. Its full of a lot of information you need.

Goodluck

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, geemummy said:

Your status showing ready at this time means your file has gotten to the Nigerian consulate.

You just have to start preparing your documents for the interview, decide on which of the two approved clininics you want to go to ( Q-life or The childrens practice). Medical reports from the clinics are usually ready 2 weeks after your medical exams.

You ahould also visit Nigerian portal on this website. Its full of a lot of information you need.

Goodluck

thanks so can I just go for the medical even I never hear from consulate in Nigeria cos my case is ready in Lagos.

Call NVC and ask them to email your P4. You may need it for scheduling the medical.  In Jamaica, it's needed for the medical and the interview.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Saheed said:

thanks so can I just go for the medical even I never hear from consulate in Nigeria cos my case is ready in Lagos.

Have you gotten your P4 (interview)letter from NVC?

You need to go with your p4 letter, 5 passport photographs, international passport and immunisation records if you have. You can go on anyday you want except for Sundays. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 3/3/2017 at 5:03 PM, Talumepa said:

Visa approved today for my husband. So happy is been a long process but finally is over. Good luck to everyone have interview in March 

That's great!  I am very happy for you.  We had our interview this past week as well and was approved.

On 3/3/2017 at 6:03 PM, hasmax80 said:

Hello all do you know if I need to provide AOS original and tax transcript for the interview even though NVC will mail it to the consulate? 

First Scan date: Sept 27, 2016

RFE due to missing to sign AOS: Nov 17,2016

Second Scan date: Dec 2nd, 2016

Supervisor review transfer: Jan 14

Review department: Jan 18th

CC: Feb 21

Interview scheduled Feb 28

Interview date Apr 11 in Nairobi

Yes, please take the AOS with all pages and previous 3 years tax transcripts.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:37 PM, VeVe said:

Our interview letter didn't state that we needed an original AOS or tax transcript.  My husband is taking the original birth certificates, marriage license, divorce decree and police certificate to the interview.  He is also taking the complete package that was sent to NVC just in case anything was misplaced.

Did you also look at the instructions for your embassy via the PDF document on this page: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

We received the standard P4 interview letter, and a letter from the local embassy with documents to bring.  For the embassy letter, an updated police certificate was not listed, but they asked for it at the interview.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/2/2017 at 10:33 AM, KSMA said:

I dont think so.. 

Any wayy my wife just called consulate. They said visit website or email consulate. 

Any progress for you?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just want to report that my mom got her immigrant visa approved today! I'm beyond excited! 

Scan date- 11/4

Approved at NVC- 1/12

Interview in Bogota- 3/6 

Approved 3/6

Good luck everyone! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saheed said:

pls do I need to print out the Ds260 in colored?cos the letter heading are in colored and most especially the confirmation copy

Ds260 is not required. Only Confirmation page

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, NLO1981 said:

I just want to report that my mom got her immigrant visa approved today! I'm beyond excited! 

Scan date- 11/4

Approved at NVC- 1/12

Interview in Bogota- 3/6 

Approved 3/6

Good luck everyone! 

Congratulations!!!

1 hour ago, NLO1981 said:

Scan date- 11/4

Approved at NVC- 1/12

Interview in Bogota- 3/6 

Approved 3/6

Good luck everyone! 

Congratulations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.