dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Nauman sh said:

Doesnt make sense rly...You may call them.

Btw my interview on march 8. Any advice?

Just be confident. No need to worry. They ask basic qs like how do u guys met? Love or arrange marriage etc. and take everything with you. I also took my resume and transcripts. Just in case if they ask. Wish you very best of luck. I hope and pray you dont have to go thru this ap process. 

I emailed them twice and told my situation. They said its currently pending review. Will try calling tomorow. May be its gonna help. Thankyou for your response

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

I  know some people around here said ISL consulate was closed or something . I would call the consulate directly and tell them it is a non refundable ticket. They need to send your passport ASAP and you are due to fly on March 9th. I am so sorry that you were asked to book your airfare... just ridiculous !

Yes its just ridiculous. Even though they write clearly on iv letter that do not make any travel plan. Any how i will try calling them tomorrow. Thanks

Timeline
5 minutes ago, KSMA said:

Just be confident. No need to worry. They ask basic qs like how do u guys met? Love or arrange marriage etc. and take everything with you. I also took my resume and transcripts. Just in case if they ask. Wish you very best of luck. I hope and pray you dont have to go thru this ap process. 

I emailed them twice and told my situation. They said its currently pending review. Will try calling tomorow. May be its gonna help. Thankyou for your response

Thanks.

But did they asked you to submit air tickets and put in AP? Thats sorta Unblvable rly. Doesn't make sense at all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Does anyone get tired of calling unhelpful NVC reps?! Honestly still waiting for cc :( they say the same thing of you have to wait for 8weeks to be up.. and still not even being reviewed? 

Congratulations to everyone with approved cases!!! YAY for you all, honestly so happy for you all! ???

Anyone have a checklist and needed to send something back? Our following scan date was in January (25th to be precise).. anyone in similar boat heard back?? 

Hopefully not long for us all! Hoping theres many more CC soon! 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nauman sh said:

Thanks.

But did they asked you to submit air tickets and put in AP? Thats sorta Unblvable rly. Doesn't make sense at all

Yes co asked me when would u travel to US if you get the visa. I said after 1 month. And then she asked my wife when she will return to US. She said once my husband get the visa. We will go together. So gave us 221g and wrote donmicile on it and said to prove your domicile u need to submit airline ticket. My wife asked for both of us. She said yes. We submitted tickets on the same day.since then the case is in Ap. And was updated twice bcoz my wife sent them email. Other than that no update and no response. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, KSMA said:

Yes co asked me when would u travel to US if you get the visa. I said after 1 month. And then she asked my wife when she will return to US. She said once my husband get the visa. We will go together. So gave us 221g and wrote donmicile on it and said to prove your domicile u need to submit airline ticket. My wife asked for both of us. She said yes. We submitted tickets on the same day.since then the case is in Ap. And was updated twice bcoz my wife sent them email. Other than that no update and no response. 

Did this happend to others IV interviewere as well their ? Its too strange

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Dear friends, we had our interview this morning and visa was approved!

Scan date (in response to checklist): November 2

Supervisor review: December 21

Case complete: January 11

Interview: March 1

Congratulations, i am so happy for you. All the best with your family.

3 hours ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations

8 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Hi interview was a miracle. He was first to arrive at 5:30, and the gate opens at 7am. They were ushered in, his DS261 and passport was collected at the first room. He didn't bring a copy of his EMPOST registration confirmation. You have to complete it online to choose the post office you want your visa packet to be sent to. Print out the sheet when you done. My husband completed it online but forgot to print it out. As long as you register online that will do. 

He said the people were amazing. They noticed he was taking time in finding required documents in his packet so they took his packet from him, sorted out the documents they needed and the ones they didn't. ??

His interview turned to a chat when he told them he works at one of the biggest hotel in AD. The CO looked up at him with a smile and they got talking about the hotel  and how the CO wants to go sometime with his colleagues. My husband even recommended what they should try at the restaurant. It turned into a friendly chat rather than interview. 

They asked him where his wife was at this moment. He said "she just returned from work and at home waiting for my call about the interview." The CO smiled.

****Please know your partner's schedule in the US.

They asked him where he met his wife, he answered.

My husband wanted to show photos and the CO said "no no...you're approved." She cross checked our original documents with what I initially filed the case with. 

He was given a white slip that says Congratulations! He wasn't asked much questions. 

I will still post this on the review page. 

I wanted to ask when will he get the visa? Did they tell him? Well congrats and wish you all the best!!

7 hours ago, Tantygold said:

God is awesome just called NVC got interview April 4th. Scan date 1/4/17 cc 2/22/17. Praying everything goes well best wishes to everyone.

Congrats!!? 

4 hours ago, Duncan21 said:

Wow congrats!! Wish you both happy life.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.