5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Just got thru to tier 2 awaiting a call back...I was able to connect to the rep and told her my concerns about the penciled in check box for...born in united states...she told me she did not feel this would cause an rfe...I told her my ocd was actung up so bad I sent in the form darkened and wanted to see if they received it and what was going on....She told me the standard...their working on dec cases...I told her how hard it was to be away from my fiance and that I was apart if an inline community where we all talk to cope and deal with the stress of this journey....I also told her I know that others are receiving their approvals...some even from march...and that the online status is not correct and/or behind ....she agreed....we also agreed that things like divorces..of which I have 2 take longer to validate online.....we laughed a bit and she agreed to send me to tier 2...... I am awaiting a call in 95 minutes....try to get the rep to empathize with you....make a connection and maybe...they will transfer you to tier 2 ....squeeky wheel gets the oil gma always said...I'm hoping geting to tier 2 gets my case looked at.....fingers and toes crossed😁

1 hour ago, V&B said:

Day 111 today and yet no NOA2 ... i have to admit i am really concerned now, 

i have called uscis 2 times already and have not gotten through to speak to a tier 2 officer ...

my recieved date is february 15th 😞 

I am 13 days more concerned :). Hopeful we will all hear something soon.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I am 13 days more concerned :). Hopeful we will all hear something soon.

I am hopeful too ! I just spoke to a tier 2 officer right now as they just called back and she was very nice and helpful, she did state that i am still within processing time and that my case was still being processed ... that i have nothing to worry about, and it was a very good sign that i had not recieved and RFE ... so she just told me to keep waiting some more .... 

but i am hopeful to hear something soon ! I feel your frustration its killing me 😣

I have talked to my congressman (which USCIS responded to), tier 2, NVC, tier 1 many times, and nothing has worked for me. I will just wait some more it seems, no other choice. :)

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I know that a lot of people are still waiting on a NOA2 or waiting for an interview. I just want to say to those still waiting to keep praying and continue to be patient God is so good and he does answer prayers. I honestly think that every one in this group is seriously amazing and special in many different ways. I have gotten so many questions answered and not one person was rude even though some people ask the same questions everyday. I honestly feel that everyone in this group will soon be with their loved one and will be able to spend forever together! praying for everyone! I encourage each and every one of  you to stay strong. This is only the beginning :) 

Edited by PrincyE

Timeline
15 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I have talked to my congressman (which USCIS responded to), tier 2, NVC, tier 1 many times, and nothing has worked for me. I will just wait some more it seems, no other choice. :)

Oh my ! You've done a whole lot , i am sorry you havent heard anything back yet, 

lets keep our fingers crossed i am sure its comming soon and you're right , there's nothing else to do other than keep waiting 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Just got thru to tier 2 awaiting a call back...I was able to connect to the rep and told her my concerns about the penciled in check box for...born in united states...she told me she did not feel this would cause an rfe...I told her my ocd was actung up so bad I sent in the form darkened and wanted to see if they received it and what was going on....She told me the standard...their working on dec cases...I told her how hard it was to be away from my fiance and that I was apart if an inline community where we all talk to cope and deal with the stress of this journey....I also told her I know that others are receiving their approvals...some even from march...and that the online status is not correct and/or behind ....she agreed....we also agreed that things like divorces..of which I have 2 take longer to validate online.....we laughed a bit and she agreed to send me to tier 2...... I am awaiting a call in 95 minutes....try to get the rep to empathize with you....make a connection and maybe...they will transfer you to tier 2 ....squeeky wheel gets the oil gma always said...I'm hoping geting to tier 2 gets my case looked at.....fingers and toes crossed😁

Awesome!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, V&B said:

I am hopeful too ! I just spoke to a tier 2 officer right now as they just called back and she was very nice and helpful, she did state that i am still within processing time and that my case was still being processed ... that i have nothing to worry about, and it was a very good sign that i had not recieved and RFE ... so she just told me to keep waiting some more .... 

but i am hopeful to hear something soon ! I feel your frustration its killing me 😣

When they told me the same story, ours was approved the same day! Good Luck 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

When they told me the same story, ours was approved the same day! Good Luck 

Well i am hoping mine gets approved soon , its so discouraging though to see that some December filers havent gotten approved yet or to see filers a week or two after me get approved already 😞

Thanks for the encouragement ! 

3 hours ago, V&B said:

Day 111 today and yet no NOA2 ... i have to admit i am really concerned now, 

i have called uscis 2 times already and have not gotten through to speak to a tier 2 officer ...

my recieved date is february 15th 😞 

Day 126 for me today 😞 , yet waiting for that NOA2 , at least im flying to see my fiance this week , it would be so nice to receive it while together ... im sure there would be a big Brazilian style celebration hehe 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, aradracing02 said:

Day 126 for me today 😞 , yet waiting for that NOA2 , at least im flying to see my fiance this week , it would be so nice to receive it while together ... im sure there would be a big Brazilian style celebration hehe 

126 days ?! Wow. I am sorry you've been waiting for so long ! 

But visiting your fiance sounds super nice ! It should help get things off your mind for a bit . 

Hoping for an approval for all of us soon ! 

Best wishes and have fun on your trip 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Update on us:

-NOA 1 2/7/17

-NOA 2 5/5/17 (84 days since NOA1)

-visa center assigned case # 5/24/17 ( 19 days since NOA2)

- embassy sent email to petitioner ("packet 3") 6/5/17 (12 days since case assignment) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

So ....metro pcs id block kept blocking my uscis call back...i flipped out ..called metro...told them this service is blocking wanted government calls and to cut it off immediately...after I got iff the phone ...uscis call finally came thru...the rep was nice...i told hercmy concerns ..she said whether marked in pencil or pen it should be accepted..blank would initiate an rfe and she saud since i havent gotten one yet for it ..i probably wont....she also said she cant track the papers i sent without an rfe attached to it ...but that it would find its way into the file...i confirmed with her that the divorce judgement page  the one with the dissolution date signed by judge and stamped bu court is sufficient for proof ...as they will confirm online anyways...we laughed when i said...im sure u dont wanna kno my visitation schedule ir real estate ....so hopefully ....since we laughed a lot...maybe just maybe...she will look at my case...or someone will 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.