meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, nimmohvalen said:

Hello dear, congrats on your approval, very excited for you especially because we come from the same country but my visa is IR2. Am an April filler, Also had an RFE and USCIS just received it yesterday. Am praying the approval comes soonest. Which part of the country are you in? 

Hi,

Thanks. Am in Massachusetts. IR2 is which one? Approval on it's way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi! Congrats to everyone who got their noa 2s and good luck to everyone who’s still waiting!

Has anyone waited longer than 290 days to get their noa2. My husbands noa1 was 2/14 and there has been no update online or any mail. Going crazy at the moment. My stepmom had her noa1 on 2/14 as well and they updated her case 15 days ago online. Both in Nebraska 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tory&Taz said:

Hi! Congrats to everyone who got their noa 2s and good luck to everyone who’s still waiting!

Has anyone waited longer than 290 days to get their noa2. My husbands noa1 was 2/14 and there has been no update online or any mail. Going crazy at the moment. My stepmom had her noa1 on 2/14 as well and they updated her case 15 days ago online. Both in Nebraska 

There is a wide range in Nebraska as to when the approvals happen. I have obsessed and tracked a lot of cases and they range anywhere from 265 days to 330 days with the average falling in between.

My son's case was approved a full month before mine. We had to intervene to get the two cases linked up and trust me when I say it wasn't easy.

If you applied for a K3 fully expect for it to take an additional 1-2 months longer than a normal i130.

There are still a lot of outstanding cases yet to be processed. It takes a full week for your approval to show up online and at least a few days before it comes by mail. If the mail is sent abroad like mine is you might get the online and paper approval at the same time. Sorry you have to wait so long :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Nazarethrosa said:

My NOA 1 is 2/16 in Nebraska so I’m there with the rest of you playing the waiting game....

1 hour ago, Tory&Taz said:

Do the following if you havent done so:

inquiry through a senator

inquiry through a congressman

submit a service request ( at least try to ) - keep calling .. i was able to submit service request even within processing time .. i kept calling

doing the above is a long shot but its better than sitting idle & doing nothing...

I wish you all best of luck.. hope everyone get approvals fast and get to see their loved ones

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
14 hours ago, acidrain said:

There is a wide range in Nebraska as to when the approvals happen. I have obsessed and tracked a lot of cases and they range anywhere from 265 days to 330 days with the average falling in between.

My son's case was approved a full month before mine. We had to intervene to get the two cases linked up and trust me when I say it wasn't easy.

If you applied for a K3 fully expect for it to take an additional 1-2 months longer than a normal i130.

There are still a lot of outstanding cases yet to be processed. It takes a full week for your approval to show up online and at least a few days before it comes by mail. If the mail is sent abroad like mine is you might get the online and paper approval at the same time. Sorry you have to wait so long :(

I'm at day 190. I hope I don't have to wait another 100 days. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

I'm at day 190. I hope I don't have to wait another 100 days. :(

Me neither. It's awful having to wait so long. I was really starting to lose it after about 8 months and it felt unbearable after 9. I feel really bad for anyone who is waiting 10-12 months. Not sure how people remain sane.

Filed: Other Country: Honduras
Timeline

PD: 08-08-2017

Texas Center

Can't wait to get back home (US), since I'm here in Honduras with my husband.  I miss my family deeply.  Let's pray to God that  Texas Center can moved faster and that we get and approval in our petitions.  Can't wait to reunite with my family in the US.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
13 minutes ago, xaxa56 said:

PD: 08-08-2017

Texas Center

Je ne peux pas attendre pour rentrer à la maison (États-Unis), puisque je suis ici au Honduras avec mon mari. Ma famille me manque profondément. Prions Dieu pour que Texas Center puisse aller plus vite et que nous obtenions et approuvions nos pétitions. J'ai hâte de retrouver ma famille aux États-Unis.

Don't worry about Texas center, you're lucky... Nebraska is the worst service center. Very very slow and they don't care

Timeline

Need Help..please 

I applied for tourist visa March 2016 filled married with kids Which is not the truth and was denied (agent adviced) 

I meet my wife 20th January 2016 and got married to Jamie singleton 18th june 2016

Our interview is on 25th January 2018

Question:

1: if the consular ask about the marital status on tourist visa, what would be my answer? 

Help me throw more light on this issue cos am worried about this everyday. 

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 11/29/2017 at 11:49 AM, Achibaibe said:

Hi,

Thanks. Am in Massachusetts. IR2 is which one? Approval on it's way.

This is child visa for a us citizen. It's also known as CR2. Approval Came in mail yesterday!! 💃💃

Edited by nimmohvalen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijacked post spamming multiple threads removed. If you have a question please start your own thread.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello! just checked the status for NVC and says 'at NVC' - i believe that means case complete. Any idea how long does it take to get the interview date after this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.