Atiielii

Visa in hand , banned from entry in airplane

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ash.1101 said:

Correct. The stay on the ban that was placed was ONLY for those ALREADY in the US and detained. Anyone trying to board a plane will still be barred until travel restrictions are lifted.

Also note, I would NOT recommend even attempting to circumvent in any way, so if anyone says "Try this" do not try it. It's a very volatile time right now, and people "hear" things all the time, just because a person says they heard something worked doesn't mean you should try it, you could lose your immigration status and never be with your loved one.

Also note, it doesn't matter where you fly out of. If your passport is from one of those countries, that's all they need to bar you. Even people with dual-citizenship and those marked with those countries as their country of birth but say a Canadian Passport are still banned.

You will have to wait it out, either until the ban gets turned over by lawyers or the 90 day period is up, assuming there won't be an extension.

Hopefully in 90 days some adjustments will be made and she will be able to start her new life.She still have time that her visa will be valid.  This can happen to any of us here .   

Edited by Penguin_ie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 hours ago, Atiielii said:

Im from iran, i backed my country 4 hours ago. They dont let us to enter from any country. My flight was Turkish. 

Don't loose hope!!! There are judges on this side of the ocean fighting for everyone in this horrible situation right now. One of the arguments is to let people who already have visas in.  Sending you prayers and positive vibes.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, Atiielii said:

Thanks for all replies to my post. Im in a very bad situation. I cant concentrate on whole text. Can you tell me a little breif that now i can travel to los angeles via boston?? 

They wont reject me in boarding time you mean?

To clarify it sounds like you may have already needed to be in transit do the entrance to Boston to work but I would call the airline ( Turkish Airlines I assume ) and see if they have been updated with the mandate and see if they can possibly route you to Boston even if on another carrier. I know airline carriers were offereing refunds and re accommodating passengers in these situations yesterday. Certainly won't hurt to give your airline a call to see if this Boston thing would be valid for you.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Atiielii said:

Hi, 

after 13 month from approval in NVC and 8 month in AP, finally i recieved my k1 visa on thursday and i booked a ticket for friday. Everything was normal till in Istanbul when i was in airplan they called my name that you are not allowed to board this flight accordong to us boarding order.

i got so scared and i found out its becuz od persident trump order that iranian cant enter us . You have no idea what i felt that time and i was so frustated and i started to cry.. its 7 hours that im crying and my fiance that was waiting for me to star our new life is so sad and nervous. We waited long time for our love and future and finally whn every one is happy with visa in hand we both experienced the most annoying part of our life...

i dont know what to do and what would be the end ...

i dont know that why the visa in not valid whn they issued it??

im in a very bad situation, plz help me if you have any clue or any news regarding this... thnks :((

First, I am so sorry you went through all this. Majority of Americans feel your pain and others in this situation. They've been protesting since the Executive order was signed and Believe me everyone is doing everything possible to fix things.

Wipe your tears and keep praying. By Middle of the Week we will understand more. As for the meantime, hold on to your visa and don't attempt to travel again. Keep an eye and ears for news regarding this. Goodluck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ash.1101 said:

Correct. The stay on the ban that was placed was ONLY for those ALREADY in the US and detained. Anyone trying to board a plane will still be barred until travel restrictions are lifted.

Also note, I would NOT recommend even attempting to circumvent in any way, so if anyone says "Try this" do not try it. It's a very volatile time right now, and people "hear" things all the time, just because a person says they heard something worked doesn't mean you should try it, you could lose your immigration status and never be with your loved one.

Also note, it doesn't matter where you fly out of. If your passport is from one of those countries, that's all they need to bar you. Even people with dual-citizenship and those marked with those countries as their country of birth but say a Canadian Passport are still banned.

You will have to wait it out, either until the ban gets turned over by lawyers or the 90 day period is up, assuming there won't be an extension.

Wow! That was cold. All this person needs is comfort. Not this! A little compassion will go a long way. Jeez...

Edited by Ezy_and_Oghene

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Two posts edited for language. This is an understandably emotive subject; please be careful how you post. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

As i know everyone with valid visa can enter US via Boston's Logan airport. You can travel again within 7 days via this airport

http://www.wbur.org/news/2017/01/29/boston-ruling-trump-executive-order

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
25 minutes ago, NBA16 said:

As i know everyone with valid visa can enter US via Boston's Logan airport. You can travel again within 7 days via this airport

Hi dear friend,

regarding your link i want to know if it is a really authentic way and how much you sure that it wont make another problem for me? Please let me know if you have even small clue. Thnks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Atiielii said:

Hi dear friend,

regarding your link i want to know if it is a really authentic way and how much you sure that it wont make another problem for me? Please let me know if you have even small clue. Thnks

Google it and check on several web sites.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Atiielii said:

Hi dear friend,

I've read it on the link i sent, check it on other websites to be sure. You can call airlines and ask too, Turkish airline has flight from Istanbul to Logan, call them and ask, if you call from Tehran here is the number:  +98 21 23546

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

A judge in Massachusetts have put a seven day hold on the exec order, saying anyone with an approved visa cannot be turned away on the basis of the exec order. And it's not just for those already in the US, it's for anyone with a green card or an approved visa. Link below. 

Met online October 2010

Engaged December 31st 2011

heart.gifMarried May 14th 2013 heart.gif

USCIS Stage

September 8th 2014 - Filed I-130 with Nebraska Service Center

September 16th 2014 - NOA1 received

March 2nd 2015 - NOA2 received :dancing:

NVC Stage

March 28th 2015 - Choice of agent complete & AOS fee paid

April 17th 2015 - IV fee paid

May 1st 2015 - Sent in IV application

May 12th 2015 - Sent in AOS and IV documents

May 18th 2015 - Scan Date

June 18th 2015 - Checklist received

June 22nd 2015 - Checklist response sent to NVC

June 25th 2015 - Put for Supervisor Review

Sept 15th 2015 - Request help from Texas US Senator Cornyn and his team

Sept 23rd 2015 - Our case is moved from supervisor review to NVC's team for dealing with Senator requests

Nov 4th 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!!!! :dancing:

Embassy Stage

Dec 16th 2015 - Medical exam

Dec 21st 2015 - Interview

Dec 21st 2015 - 221(g) issued at interview for updated forms

Jan 13th 2016 - Mailed our reply to the 221(g) to the US Embassy, received and CEAC updated the next morning

Jan 20th 2016 - Embassy require more in-depth info on asset for i-864

Feb 1st 2016 - Sent more in-depth info on assets as requested. Received the next morning

Feb 16th 2016 - Visa has been issued :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

In the US

April 5th 2016 - POE Newark. No questions asked.

April 14th 2016 - SSN received

May 10th 2016 - First day at my new job :dancing:

May 27th 2016 - Green Card received

June 7th 2016 - Got my Texas driver's license

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.