dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2016

602 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Scan date October 17. Called on Nov 26 and they said file is being reviewed. Asked to be out on supervisor review anyway. Saw 3 NAs on Nov 27 and confirmed over phone. Call today and they said have no idea when interview will be scheduled or the interview date. Embassy is Mumbai India. I think joint sponsor application take longer time (just my opinion based on case completes I have seen). Anyone know how long of case complete they interview date is confirmed?

Scan date October 17. Called on Nov 26 and they said file is being reviewed. Asked to be out on supervisor review anyway. Saw 3 NAs on Nov 27 and confirmed over phone. Call today and they said have no idea when interview will be scheduled or the interview date. Embassy is Mumbai India. I think joint sponsor application take longer time (just my opinion based on case completes I have seen). Anyone know how long of case complete they interview date is confirmed?

Congratulations... haven't seen any cc lately. Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ugh... I know the feeling. The only question I hate worse than "how's married life" is "when is the hubby moving over". I'm sure people think he's never really moving over it's been so long. People have no clue of the immigration struggle. They just see illegals coming into the country and getting all the government freebies and think it's an easy process.

I hate the "When is your hubby going to be here" question. I probably get asked that question 5 times a week at work. I know many people are trying to be supportive, but it's very tiresome answering that question. I often laugh and say when the government lets him. This is our second time going through the visa process...our K1 was denied. I am just praying it goes well this time. I don't know if I can handle much more time apart.

checking in. First Scan Date Sept 27. Received RFE Nov 17th due to missing date on AOS. I sent the document and was received by NVC today Dec 1st. I will call tomorrow to confirm the scan date. I just hope I get a quick CC as this is a simple review.

I also don't feel married. Haven't been able to see my husband since the beginning of May and my scan date is Nov 10th. This process and distance has left room for regret and emptiness. I do not feel like a wife and all we do is argue. My emotions are up and down with my husband and marriage. But its the price that we pay dealing with all of this I guess :/

I also don't feel married. Haven't been able to see my husband since the beginning of May and my scan date is Nov 10th. This process and distance has left room for regret and emptiness. I do not feel like a wife and all we do is argue. My emotions are up and down with my husband and marriage. But its the price that we pay dealing with all of this I guess :/

I understand what you are going through and I'm also having to deal with this as well. I think this requires lots of patience and with no time you will be with your spouse. I had not seen my spouse since March and just visited for 2 weeks returning this past Saturday and has been really hard returning back to the US. It can be easier to meet half way depending on where your spouse leaves but I understand it can be costly to visit and all depends on your schedules at work or other commitments. NVC delay is not helping and is unnecessary. It could be nicer if they outsourced such work as we are all paying to get this done and it's not rocket science.

Edited by hasmax80

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just called NVC to check after the 6 weeks passed from my scan date,operator told me he will send it the supervisor review but he told me they are falling behind on review and may take other 6 weeks , is that good thing that supervisor will review it ? Or its ganna take other 6 weeks as he said ?

Hang in there, and know that if we can get through this our marriages can get through anything!

We're planning to have a second little wedding reception once we're finally reunited to celebrate the real start of married life, whenever that may be...

Just called NVC to check after the 6 weeks passed from my scan date,operator told me he will send it the supervisor review but he told me they are falling behind on review and may take other 6 weeks , is that good thing that supervisor will review it ? Or its ganna take other 6 weeks as he said ?

After my 6 weeks were up I was put on supervisor review and it took 7 business days before I got a response with an RFE. I have seen in these forum where actions was taken in 2 business days to get a response. Of course we have some members who are still waiting after being put on Supervisor review. I believe it's good to be put on supervisor review if you hear nothing after 6 weeks. Good luck and hope you get a CC soon without any of the awful RFEs.

Edited by hasmax80

Our case was put on supervisor review on November 25th. Called nvc and confirmed today our case closed on November 30th. Just hang in there and hopefully you get cc soon. Good luck all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

After my 6 weeks were up I was put on supervisor review and it took 7 business days before I got a response with an RFE. I have seen in these forum where actions was taken in 2 business days to get a response. Of course we have some members who are still waiting after being put on Supervisor review. I believe it's good to be put on supervisor review if you hear nothing after 6 weeks. Good luck and hope you get a CC soon without any of the awful RFEs.

Thank you hasmax80 best of luck to you too and everyone in this forum..??

Our case was put on supervisor review on November 25th. Called nvc and confirmed today our case closed on November 30th. Just hang in there and hopefully you get cc soon. Good luck all

Awesome! That's the same day ours was put on supervisor review. We must call and find out if we have any good news...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.