dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2016

602 posts in this topic

Hang in there, and know that if we can get through this our marriages can get through anything!

We're planning to have a second little wedding reception once we're finally reunited to celebrate the real start of married life, whenever that may be...

My husband and I are also planning to have a second wedding here in the states once he gets here. Hope it can be sooner than expected. Good luck.

Filed: Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hey, friends. I've been lurking in these threads for a couple of weeks. I figured I would let y'all know that our case (for my wife and daughter) was cleared today!

Our scan date was October 5. I've been calling them every Monday for the last 3 weeks. They told me this week that it should be cleared by Friday. I just logged in and got the "Third N/A", so I called and they said it was cleared.

Hang in there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case was put on supervisor review on November 25th. Called nvc and confirmed today our case closed on November 30th. Just hang in there and hopefully you get cc soon. Good luck all

Congratulations:)

I hope we all get the good news soon

Timeline

Scan date Sep 27, sup review on Nov 07.. f**ing depressed.. still same ####.. wat next?

I m in the same situation as you, scan date oct 6th, was put on supervisor review on nov 18, stilll same. Have not heard anything in these 8 weeks, getting anxious day by day:/

Hey, friends. I've been lurking in these threads for a couple of weeks. I figured I would let y'all know that our case (for my wife and daughter) was cleared today!

Our scan date was October 5. I've been calling them every Monday for the last 3 weeks. They told me this week that it should be cleared by Friday. I just logged in and got the "Third N/A", so I called and they said it was cleared.

Hang in there!

Congratulations:)

Scan date oct 6th and still nothing:(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

while i am aware of the number of packages received by NVC on the daily basis, but 6 weeks without a single word from them is just poor customer service. Communication should be flowing smoothly btw them and filers but it is not the case. they need to find better ways to get this done because the current structure is a total failure and inefficient.

while i am aware of the number of packages received by NVC on the daily basis, but 6 weeks without a single word from them is just poor customer service. Communication should be flowing smoothly btw them and filers but it is not the case. they need to find better ways to get this done because the current structure is a total failure and inefficient.

Agree. You could not have said it better. This process is ridiculous!

Timeline

Ok i called again, he asked when did u submit ds 260, i said on oct 6th. Then he looked up and said what i can do is i m going to put you on supervisor review.

So do you guys think i m on sup review again, bcoz everytime i called rep told me i was put on sup review on nov 18, but this time representative did not mention this. I am confused?

I just called and they toljd me my case is being reviewed by the supervisor now.

Hope for good news.

Called again. Still in review. I'm getting anxious. This review should not take long. I'm the only sponsor and I'm sure the documents were complete when I sent them.I can only hope to hear good news soon.

Hey guys

Finally a good news,

Called today and my interview date is 9th January FINALLY

My scan date is sep 22nd and cc nov 17th

Good luck everyone

Dating from : June 1st, 2012
Marriage: December 31st, 2015
File I-130: Feb 23rd, 2016
NOA 1: Feb 26th, 2016 (Nebraska)
File I-129F : March 21st, 2016
USCIS Timeline
2016/02/23: Sent I-130
2016/02/26: Priority Date (Nerbraska Service Center)
2016/02/29: Received "USCIS Acceptance Confirmation"
2016/07/05: Case Approved (Approval Notice)
2016/07/08: I-129F Fiance petition decision letter (applied for both however after approving I-130 the i-129 was rejected
NVC Timeline
2016/08/11 : Received (ACL)-Case and Invoice number from NVC
2016/08/12 : AOS and IV fees Payment Proceed by our Lawyer (Status Showing PAID online)
2016/09/16: Package sent to NVC
2016/09/16: File arrived at NVC
2016/09/23: Received NOA (Scan Date)
2016/11/02: 6 weeks NVC
2016/11/04: NVC Supervisor transfer
2016/11/17: Case Completed (confirmed by phone)
2016/11/18: Email confirmation with W2 checklist to bring the interview date
2016/11/23: Case Complete Letter
2016/12/20: Medical
2017/01/09: Interview Date (Jan 9th 8:30 AM)
VISA Approved
Received VISA

Hey guys

Finally a good news,

Called today and my interview date is 9th January FINALLY

My scan date is sep 22nd and cc nov 17th

Good luck everyone

Good news indeed. Congratulations... good luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, it sure beats USCIS. 5 months of sitting in a box in Nebraska to review a grand total of 4 pages of forms plus simple supporting documents with no updates along the way.

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Ok i called again, he asked when did u submit ds 260, i said on oct 6th. Then he looked up and said what i can do is i m going to put you on supervisor review.

So do you guys think i m on sup review again, bcoz everytime i called rep told me i was put on sup review on nov 18, but this time representative did not mention this. I am confused?

Most of the rep don't know wt they r doing, they also don'5 know wats going on with ur case.. one of the rep put me on supervisor review on Nov 23 coz she didn'5 c I was alrdy on suo re on nov07 because of that my case is taking too long.. the more u called them the worst it will become on ur case.. I cnt the senator from here to look aftr my case, u can also cnt ur senator and ask for the help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.