1,910 posts in this topic

Can someone please enlighten me on the steps.

My husband is an LPR in US and is petitioning me, his wife. However, They received our petition last Nov. 22 2016 and got our NOA1 last December 2016. When do we expect for the next step? 

On 7/3/2017 at 6:46 AM, Tara elias said:

Hi all 

we have been waiting for i 130 approval for more than 7 and half months now (PD Nov 18.2016)

we are in csc . It's getting rediculous ! So my question is  

Can i transfer my case to another center? 

And If my husband changed his adress to another state will that transfer my case to another center ?

Ours was Nov 22. And NOA2 still out of sight. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have aged out of 21, but hoping CSPA protects me. The best situation for me is I need my I-130 petition to be pending longer so it can be closer to my priority date being current for CSPA to protect me. 

DOB: 06/24/1996

PD: Nov 21, 2016

Hoping everything goes my way. This may seem backwards to all of you guys that can't wait for your NOA2, but for me waiting longer is better in my case, I'm sorry :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

@Meeks24  Your age is still 20 given the petition filed at USCIS is still pending. As soon as the case gets approved it will no longer freeze. You have already crossed 5 months of your age i.e. 20 year which means you have remaining 7 months. So, I'd say you still have some chances. You might just be able to make it through.

Best of luck! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Adarsha Shresthaa said:

@Meeks24  Your age is still 20 given the petition filed at USCIS is still pending. As soon as the case gets approved it will no longer freeze. You have already crossed 5 months of your age i.e. 20 year which means you have remaining 7 months. So, I'd say you still have some chances. You might just be able to make it through.

Best of luck! 

Yeah, really hoping I do make it through. Priority dates needs to have a miracle. But thank you, best of luck for you too!

Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 2:19 PM, Adarsha Shresthaa said:

Best of luck! 

My mom called USCIS and they said since I am 21 years old now, my petition is getting processed in F2B category, which means longer waiting period til my NOA2. Once it's approved, lets say around summer next year, and once it is sent to NVC, do you think I can call NVC and explain my situation and how CSPA applies in my case so they can still process my papers as an F2A category? 

Edited by Meeks24

Timeline
On 1/7/2017 at 1:03 AM, MrsRamos2015 said:

PD : MAY 9, 2016

NOA1: MAY 11, 2016

NOA2: September 12, 2016

F2A Philippines ?

Hi! New here! Are you guys permanent resident too? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Meeks24 said:

@Krdm My mom is. She filed a petition (I-130) for me in November 2016(PD) when was 20 years old. How about you?

Im a LPR too. I'm filing for my spouse. They just received the mail today. 

Timeline
On 3/21/2017 at 6:20 AM, Lavric said:

Hi everyone!  My PD is July 25, 2016. USCIS approved - 10/16/2016, NVC received - 11/16/2016. Now I am waiting for new VB and new date in Column B.

Hi! May I know where is your service center? That was fast! 

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJ,

Just an update. I received NOA2 today for:

PD:    September 12, 2016

NOA2: July 29, 2017

PD: November 21, 2016

I wonder if they're going to process both petition in NVC and in Manila Embassy at the same time where they have different priority dates?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, It's All Good said:

Hello VJ,

I wonder if they're going to process both petition in NVC and in Manila Embassy at the same time where they have different priority dates?

Everyone should give you reputation. Such updates are more worth than gold! Thank you!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, It's All Good said:

Hello VJ,

Is it csc ? 🙌🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.