2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 hours ago, Kate + Evgeny said:

Okay!

Here's the data as of 5/2/3017 at 1800:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1awXmoDWuqQ_jgu4laWyN0RFI4Yr7ipEGjTOpL0LW3ig/edit?usp=sharing

December Cases Untouched as of 5/2/2017 at 1800: 338

Total Cases Touched on 5/1: 88

Approvals: 1
RFEs: 2
Other: 85

A couple of RFEs had begun to come in today (5/2), as well, but that data was not and is not complete yet, so I'll update it tomorrow.

For May 2nd there's a total of

5 RFE

0 Approvals

56 Others (51 of them are Response for RFE received)

It really seems weird what happens at CSC atm :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
48 minutes ago, AkesAngel said:

5 RFE

0 Approvals

i dont think they made any updates last nights. only RFEs since they are updated on the system as they go. Here is it to praying today will tons of approvals!!!

Edited by hy2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 minutes ago, hy2016 said:

i dont think they made any updates last nights. only RFEs since they are updated on the system as they go. Here is it to praying today will tons of approvals!!!

I hope you are right! Good luck and I hope you hear something very soon! 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everybody! Now that my NAO2 arrived, we are looking into the I-134 form. My fiancé has not enough income, so we will need his mother to co-sponsor. His father could be a better co-sponsor, but he is worried about his job on the air force, as he thinks that sponsoring a foreign can affect his clearance. I don't know how much my future mother-in-law makes right now, but she has no one dependent on her, so her household would be her and me, the beneficiary?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
4 hours ago, AkesAngel said:

5 RFE

0 Approvals

Ohhhh ... darn. I have a really slow internet connection and finally got done doing that scan after several hours. I was about to post. I guess I misunderstood you, because I thought you had said you wanted me to do them. Okay, well, I'll let you do them from now on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

looking advice :) 

once my fiancee fills out her i-134 affidavit form can see print it off and then sign it...to them scan it back into the computer to email me to print off. Or does she need to sign and post it to me? 

Also all other requirements for evidence can just be scanned to me by email yeah? 

6 minutes ago, carloolive said:

looking advice :) 

once my fiancee fills out her i-134 affidavit form can see print it off and then sign it...to them scan it back into the computer to email me to print off. Or does she need to sign and post it to me? 

Also all other requirements for evidence can just be scanned to me by email yeah? 

No! The affidavit of support needs to be live signed. 

Other supporting documents can be scanned. Birth certificate and  police clearances need to be original as well. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

No! The affidavit of support needs to be live signed. 

Other supporting documents can be scanned. Birth certificate and  police clearances need to be original as well. 

Thank you :) 

i have my original birth and police certificate :) 

Timeline
On 5/1/2017 at 11:15 AM, Kate + Evgeny said:

When people refer to the fact that their "case hasn't been touched" what are they refering to? This is the quote from above I'm thinking about, "As far as I can tell, the case hasn't even been touched" (Sorry the quote button didn't work for me for some reason). Is there a way to see whether your case has been handled or advanced? Thanks!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MickelleShap said:

When people refer to the fact that their "case hasn't been touched" what are they refering to? This is the quote from above I'm thinking about, "As far as I can tell, the case hasn't even been touched" (Sorry the quote button didn't work for me for some reason). Is there a way to see whether your case has been handled or advanced? Thanks!!!

That means that the case was sent by the petitioner, then the USCIS received it and sent an NOA1 notice indicating it had received the package and possibly forwarded it to another facility (at this point the check was cashed and the case passed very minimal requirements like sending the right fee amount, signing the most important forms, and not sending it to a totally wrong address). Since then, nothing has been done with it by the USCIS. That is, no NOA2, no RFE, no further action yet. I hope that makes sense. :)

Edited by Kate + Evgeny

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Was Just Thinking Guys! 

Custom and Border Question

If you have multiple city connecting flights to your fiancé home address, but u have a day layover or you decide to stay by a family memeber within the US prior to that flight to where your fiancé lives ..

Who address do you really put on the custom and border form upon POA. E.g Your arriving in Las Vegas ( stay 1-2 days ) final destination Texas ( fiancé home address) 

What are your thoughts? I haven't even reach that stage yet but just something that came across my mind 

14 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

Was Just Thinking Guys! 

Custom and Border Question

If you have multiple city connecting flights to your fiancé home address, but u have a day layover or you decide to stay by a family memeber within the US prior to that flight to where your fiancé lives ..

Who address do you really put on the custom and border form upon POA. E.g Your arriving in Las Vegas ( stay 1-2 days ) final destination Texas ( fiancé home address) 

What are your thoughts? I haven't even reach that stage yet but just something that came across my mind 

Hm I'd probably put the place where I'd be staying. Usually they want the addresses to match up I'd think. I guess as long as you're honest it wouldn't be an issue. 

I wouldn't risk even trying it though, I'm overly paranoid lol. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.