2,670 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TriloByte said:

Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me who your lawyer is?

Revilla Law Firm out of Miami, FL. Effective but the legal assistants are extremely slow. 

250 SW 3rd Avenue

Suite 501            

Miami, Florida 33129                              

Tel -  305-858-2323 

8 hours ago, hy2016 said:

Congrats! Does it show on the website or you got a letter in the mail?

Mail. The website still shows "Response to Evidence Received".

6 minutes ago, GeeRaf said:

Revilla Law Firm out of Miami, FL. Effective but the legal assistants are extremely slow. 

250 SW 3rd Avenue

Suite 501            

Miami, Florida 33129                              

Tel -  305-858-2323 

Thanks. Very happy for you. You had one long wait.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Need of help! 

Is there a reason my CEAC still says in transit when it was posted on the 22/5 (confirmed by NVC) and I've noticed a few peoples that are going to the same embassy (U.K.) were posted on the 26/5 and have updated there timeline to consulate received 31/5. 

1 hour ago, carloolive said:

Need of help! 

Is there a reason my CEAC still says in transit when it was posted on the 22/5 (confirmed by NVC) and I've noticed a few peoples that are going to the same embassy (U.K.) were posted on the 26/5 and have updated there timeline to consulate received 31/5. 

My status has been "In Transit" since 5/22 also.  I know the embassy has to have received it by now.  It only takes a few days to get there.  I think they just didn't update it in their system.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My status has been "In Transit" since 5/22 also.  I know the embassy has to have received it by now.  It only takes a few days to get there.  I think they just didn't update it in their system.  

Mine is still "at NVC" for a week now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Craziest thing..  We were able to use CEAC uploading due to Frankfurt being our consulate. Cot a case number at NVC on the 11th of May.  Uploaded all documents by the 24th..  Got sent to Consulate the next day.. and the next day had an interview date of June 20th and it just so happens I had booked a trip to Germany in January from the 15th to the 4th of July..  So.. from Dec 6th to June 20th.. Interview. I am shocked..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I had my interview yesterday in Dublin. We got approved!!!!

I was in and out in less than 50 minutes and it was quite busy in there with j1 visa applicants.

Most of the documents listed weren't needed. Just passport, confirmation of payment and interview, 2 pictures, sealed medical, birth cert and copy(original given back to me), police cert, i-134, work letter, bank statement and 2016 tax return. All other documents relating to i134 were given back to us.

The girl before me was denied but she had overstayed in the US before so she was being interviewed 30 minutes and probably the only reason I was there for even 50 minutes, it would have been less otherwise.

Questions were super easy, just normal relationship questions.

How did we meet, when and how did the relationship progress.

How did he propose.

What are the wedding plans.

What kind of work will i be looking to get in the US.

Did I read about my laws as a spouse in the US

That was it and he said I was approved and welcome to the US. I told him I would hug him if I could, he laughed and said thank you haha

So for anyone worried about the interview, please don't it's super casual at least it was in Dublin.

N400

11-22-21:  Online N400 completed

11-23-21:  NOA1

11-23-21:  Biometrics taken from previous

01-18-23:  CEREMONY

ROC

11-28-20:  Sent ROC packet

11-30-20:  Delivered

01-18-21:  NOA1

05-28-21:  Biometrics taken from previous

07-14-21:  APPROVAL

AOS

08-05-17:  Got married!!!☺️

09-07-17:  Sent AOS Packet with EAD and parole

10-03-17:  Biometrics

02-20-19:  Interview

02-20-19:  APPROVAL

K1

12-13-16: I-129F sent

12-15-16: Received

12-21-16: NOA1

03-17-17: RFE notice

03-24-17: RFE letter received

03-27-17: RFE mailed back

03-31-17: RFE notification - rfe was received

04-07-17: APPROVAL YAYYYYY

04-19-17: Received NOA2 letter 

04-24-17: NVC Left and got our NVC case number

05-02-17: Consulate received

05-02-17: Received Visa packet

05-15-17: Medical

05-30-17:  Interview

06-05-17:  Visa arrived in mail

06-15-17:  Entered US

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi all,

So we got approval of NOA2 and now i beleive need to submit a Ds-160? Who completes the document? me, or my fiance that is immigrating? Also we are still waiting for the new number that will be assigned once its transfered to the embassy. can we proceed with the DS160 before receiving the number?

13 minutes ago, gtiorobertsf said:

Hi all,

So we got approval of NOA2 and now i beleive need to submit a Ds-160? Who completes the document? me, or my fiance that is immigrating? Also we are still waiting for the new number that will be assigned once its transfered to the embassy. can we proceed with the DS160 before receiving the number?

Usually, the foreign fiance fills it out. You can help, but she has to be the one to submit it.

Their's a part where they'll ask for your receipt number. Some people use the case number (in my case it starts with MNL for Manila), but we used the receipt number on the NOA1 and NOA2 and we had no issues at all. So, yes you can do it now. 

Edited by Redheadguy03

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Thezappa said:

I had my interview yesterday in Dublin. We got approved!!!!

I was in and out in less than 50 minutes and it was quite busy in there with j1 visa applicants.

Most of the documents listed weren't needed. Just passport, confirmation of payment and interview, 2 pictures, sealed medical, birth cert and copy(original given back to me), police cert, i-134, work letter, bank statement and 2016 tax return. All other documents relating to i134 were given back to us.

The girl before me was denied but she had overstayed in the US before so she was being interviewed 30 minutes and probably the only reason I was there for even 50 minutes, it would have been less otherwise.

Questions were super easy, just normal relationship questions.

How did we meet, when and how did the relationship progress.

How did he propose.

What are the wedding plans.

What kind of work will i be looking to get in the US.

Did I read about my laws as a spouse in the US

That was it and he said I was approved and welcome to the US. I told him I would hug him if I could, he laughed and said thank you haha

So for anyone worried about the interview, please don't it's super casual at least it was in Dublin.

Congrats and thank you for sharing your experience. 

8 hours ago, Doug and Silke said:

Craziest thing..  We were able to use CEAC uploading due to Frankfurt being our consulate. Cot a case number at NVC on the 11th of May.  Uploaded all documents by the 24th..  Got sent to Consulate the next day.. and the next day had an interview date of June 20th and it just so happens I had booked a trip to Germany in January from the 15th to the 4th of July..  So.. from Dec 6th to June 20th.. Interview. I am shocked..

Hello, could you please shed more light on this? Are you saying that you can submit packet 3 documents to the FRA consulate online, without sending any originals? How does that work, awaiting my Frankfurt case number so this could change things for me..

25 Jan: I-129F Sent from Berlin | 27 Jan: NOA-1 | 01 May: RFE19 May: NOA-2

03 Jun: NVC Received | 20 Jun: NVC Issued Case Number | 23 Jun: Case Ready 

29 Jun: Medical | 03 Jul: Packet 3 received & sent | 13 Jul: Interview | 20 Jul: Visa In Hand

07 Aug: POE | 06 Sep: AOS Sent | 15 Sep: NOA-1 | 15 Oct: RFE | 29 Nov: EAD/AP/AOS NOA-2 | 06 Dec: EAD/AP In Hand

02 Jan: AOS Interview | 08 Jan: GC Received

04 Oct: I-751 Filed | 10 Oct: GC Extended

18 Aug: I-751 Approved | 04 Oct: N-400 Window Open + Filed

18 Apr: Biometrics Reuse | 14 Jun: Interview

10 hours ago, Doug and Silke said:

Never mind my above response. I've since realised that this is a IR-1/CR-1 and F visa option, not for K visas.

25 Jan: I-129F Sent from Berlin | 27 Jan: NOA-1 | 01 May: RFE19 May: NOA-2

03 Jun: NVC Received | 20 Jun: NVC Issued Case Number | 23 Jun: Case Ready 

29 Jun: Medical | 03 Jul: Packet 3 received & sent | 13 Jul: Interview | 20 Jul: Visa In Hand

07 Aug: POE | 06 Sep: AOS Sent | 15 Sep: NOA-1 | 15 Oct: RFE | 29 Nov: EAD/AP/AOS NOA-2 | 06 Dec: EAD/AP In Hand

02 Jan: AOS Interview | 08 Jan: GC Received

04 Oct: I-751 Filed | 10 Oct: GC Extended

18 Aug: I-751 Approved | 04 Oct: N-400 Window Open + Filed

18 Apr: Biometrics Reuse | 14 Jun: Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.