2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, Riya said:

Hi, 

Anyone from December who has not got any response? We filed on December 22nd but status still say your case was received but lot of March filers have got their cases approved already. Is it something to be worried of?  

I am a 12/9 NOA1 filer and am still waiting. There are a few of us on this thread waiting like you! here is to praying this week will bring good news!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks guys. It's just very frustrating  to wait for 5 months and have no response and have no control on the whole process whatsoever. I hope we get to hear something this month.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Redheadguy03 said:

They received my case! No case number yet, but it's a step in the right direction! Sooo it's usually another 4 days or so right?

HI! Could I ask you?

How do you know that they received your case? Does it show online without receipt number???

I have Receipt Number that shows me that case was approved on 13 of April. Will it change something there and show me that they receive my case without Case Number??

Thanks in advance!

Good luck guys in this process.

2 hours ago, Redheadguy03 said:

They received my case! No case number yet, but it's a step in the right direction! Sooo it's usually another 4 days or so right?

Great news! I guess I'll try calling on Wednesday to see if mine is received AND a number assigned!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
12 minutes ago, inna1995 said:

HI! Could I ask you?

How do you know that they received your case? Does it show online without receipt number???

I have Receipt Number that shows me that case was approved on 13 of April. Will it change something there and show me that they receive my case without Case Number??

Thanks in advance!

Have you called the NVC to get a case number? That's where you will get case number from. They should have I think by now I would think.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
15 minutes ago, inna1995 said:

HI! Could I ask you?

Thanks in advance!

Can call 603) 334-0700. Once you have case number you can track to embassy here https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

1 hour ago, cumulonimbus said:

About how long  did it take to receive Packet 3 since your status was Ready?

Some people never receive packet 3. Just call the number and get the NVC number from them.

Call and give them your USCIS number, they can tell you if it's been received and if they have the case number they'll give it to you. 

1 hour ago, Riya said:

Thanks guys. It's just very frustrating  to wait for 5 months and have no response and have no control on the whole process whatsoever. I hope we get to hear something this month.

You should create and update your timeline. It helps when you ask questions to know your timeline information. 

You should be any day hopefully for your approval! 

1 hour ago, Brandon y Nadia said:

Can call 603) 334-0700. Once you have case number you can track to embassy here https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

I know you asked me the question and not him, but he's right! Their's  a different number for non immigrant visas. (apparently they consider k1 an immigrant visa even though it's not) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

You should create and update your timeline. It helps when you ask questions to know your timeline information. 

You should be any day hopefully for your approval! 

Thanks. I have done that now. We applied on 12/22.

2 minutes ago, Riya said:

Thanks. I have done that now. We applied on 12/22.

So, you applied right before the fee increase? That's exactly what I did. However, my Noa1 was received December 27th. 

Some seem to have to wait longer for NOA1 as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.