2,670 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, bookwormbelle said:

December 22nd filer and just got approved! Hang in there, y'all- I was beginning to wonder if our case had been lost! :P Best wishes to everyone still waiting!!

According to your timeline you sent it December 21st. Your received date is what you go by. So, your NOA1 date is January 3rd according to your profile. Unless it's wrong? 

Edited by Redheadguy03

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

According to your timeline you sent it December 21st. Your received date is what you go by. So, your NOA1 date is January 3rd according to your profile. Unless it's wrong? 

Sent on December 21st, received by USCIS Texas lockbox on December 22nd, emailed noa1 on January 3rd, paper copy January 7th, and electronic noa2 April 12th. 

Filed I-129F: 2016-12-21

I-129F NOA1: 2017-01-03

I-129F NOA2: 2017-04-12

NVC Received: 2017-05-04

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2017-05-04

Left NVC: 2017-05-05

Consulate Received: 2017-05-08

Packet 3 Received: 2017-06-30

Packet 4 Received: 2017-07-11

Interview APPROVED: 2017-07-25

Visa in hand: 2017-07-31

US Entry: 2017-08-16

Marriage: 2017-09-08

-------------------------------

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 2017-10-27

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 2017-11-01

Biometrics: 2017-11-21

EAD/AP Electronic Approvals: 2018-02-23

EAD/AP I-797 Paper Approvals: 2018-03-01

Timeline
6 minutes ago, AlohaDestiny said:

We got APPROVED! Indeed, patience is virtue. 😘❤️👍🎉

I129F form sent Dec 22, 2016

USCIS received date Dec 28, 2016

NOA1 electronic Jan 11, 2017

NOA1 letter with Notice Date  Jan 9, 2017

NOA2 electronic April 12, 2017

Here sends some lucky vibes to all of you who are still on the wait. It will soon come. Have faith! 

Thank you geowrian and axesangel for the daily updates and also to all those who keep spreading hope and words of encouragement here on VJ. 

Aloha!!! 😘🎉👍😱🙏❤️

Congratulations!! I'm happy to hear you can move forward on your case ^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Sorry for my absence ...  I'm sitting in London now and wait for my flight to the US. My love should post the stats for yesterday and today later. Should be back for the stats on Friday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AkesAngel said:

Sorry for my absence ...  I'm sitting in London now and wait for my flight to the US. My love should post the stats for yesterday and today later. Should be back for the stats on Friday.

I appreciated everything you have done. I believe those whose cases haven't been approved are anxious like me. And your post does comfort a lot of couples like us. Thank you. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Looking forward to seeing the stats later today/tomorrow! Looks like there have been a lot of late December and early January approvals. Congrats to all who have been approved! :D

Day 116 since Dec. 19 receive date for us... :clock:

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
10 hours ago, Redheadguy03 said:

That's definitely helpful. I know when I got my NOA1 notification it was at 2pm Mountain time though. So, who knows. 

yeah I was referring to NOA2, they only post them once a day :)

Timeline

Hi All, so I am a December 9th NOA1. And I called USCIS yesterday, the person at the call center couldnt say more than I am within normal processing times and that some people are delayed more than others for various reasons. So honestly, calling got me no where and didnt provide me any further info than what I already knew sadly. But the lady was very nice and said I could call everyday haha, not that it would change my application status or anything.

Timeline
2 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

Looking forward to seeing the stats later today/tomorrow! Looks like there have been a lot of late December and early January approvals. Congrats to all who have been approved! :D

Day 116 since Dec. 19 receive date for us... :clock:

Feeling your pain.day ..... Day 126 and counting....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
5 hours ago, abichen said:

I appreciated everything you have done. I believe those whose cases haven't been approved are anxious like me. And your post does comfort a lot of couples like us. Thank you. 

Hang in there!!!!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, bookwormbelle said:

December 22nd filer and just got approved! Hang in there, y'all- I was beginning to wonder if our case had been lost! :P Best wishes to everyone still waiting!!

Come on DEC 27th 

Timeline
9 hours ago, AlohaDestiny said:

We got APPROVED! Indeed, patience is virtue. 😘❤️👍🎉

I129F form sent Dec 22, 2016

USCIS received date Dec 28, 2016

NOA1 electronic Jan 11, 2017

NOA1 letter with Notice Date  Jan 9, 2017

NOA2 electronic April 12, 2017

Here sends some lucky vibes to all of you who are still on the wait. It will soon come. Have faith! 

Thank you geowrian and axesangel for the daily updates and also to all those who keep spreading hope and words of encouragement here on VJ. 

Aloha!!! 😘🎉👍😱🙏❤️

Extremely  excited... we have almost the same dates... please be today!!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.