2,670 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chair_force1 said:

I called today, they received my case but told me to call back in 2 weeks for case #

Congrats at least you know it's there and did not get lost in transit. That sucks though that no case number yet. 

1 hour ago, Queen30 said:

Questions: What you guys think is more appropriate for US Embassy (one of the documents for affidavit of support)?? 

1) Job Letter / Employer Verifivation with company letterhead that states the start date is employment, work performed and current salary.    

OR 

2) Pay Stubs 

I'll send my tax transcripts from the IRS, copy of tax returns with w2s, and letter from my job. 

I wonder if we should still send copy of checking/savings statements if our income is sufficient to support our fiance?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi fellow December filers. I've stumbled upon this and could not help but feel so excited! Looks like USCIS are already touching a few January filers (NOA1 date). Hence, ours SHOULD be sooooon. Though I wondered if these four January case approvals (Vj members) are under the expedite requests? :)

Here's the link of the Last 15 K1 Approvals showing January NOA1 dates. (Sorry i tried to screenshot but i can't upload due to file size.) 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

Aloha!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AlohaDestiny said:

Hi fellow December filers. I've stumbled upon this and could not help but feel so excited! Looks like USCIS are already touching a few January filers (NOA1 date). Hence, ours SHOULD be sooooon. Though I wondered if these four January case approvals (Vj members) are under the expedite requests? :)

Here's the link of the Last 15 K1 Approvals showing January NOA1 dates. (Sorry i tried to screenshot but i can't upload due to file size.) 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

Aloha!

Here it is the screenshot. 

image.png

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Herhorizon said:

Day 99 now from received date for our application. Should be getting some notice of approval anytime now since they are slowly pecking away at the applications that were received on the day that ours was received. Hoping today will be the day!!!

I am on the same boat with you @Herhorizon. I hope we got our approvals tomorrow or next week. This has been such a long wait. Good luck to everyone <3

Day 93 for me. I understand expedited requests, but I messaged a couple people who got approved at around 80 days. It wasn't expedited in those cases it's just random. So it's somewhat in order and just somewhat random. It's a bit discouraging 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 hours ago, nortonplus said:

I'll send my tax transcripts from the IRS, copy of tax returns with w2s, and letter from my job. 

I wonder if we should still send copy of checking/savings statements if our income is sufficient to support our fiance?

I sent tax transcripts, w2's, check stubs for the year and letter from employer in letter head with length of employment, job title, yearly salary and that I am a full time permanent employee. I also sent a letter from my bank on their letter head with the length I've had the account, total deposits for the previous 12 months and current balance. Don't give anyone a reason to question your ability to support your significant other. Just assume there is a standard. Don't just meet the threshold, exceed it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 hours ago, Redheadguy03 said:

Day 93 for me. I understand expedited requests, but I messaged a couple people who got approved at around 80 days. It wasn't expedited in those cases it's just random. So it's somewhat in order and just somewhat random. It's a bit discouraging 

Good to know, thank you!!!  

We are anxious too! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
10 hours ago, mjvc said:

Day 113 for us 😞

We're hanging in too, around the same. Day 115. Based on some of those status reports we're seeing from CSC, we're starting to wonder if there's an entire box of December 5-9 cases just sitting on a shelf unopened somewhere. :unsure:

December 1, 2016: Mailed I-129F

December 6, 2016: Case Received

December 9, 2016: Notified by email 

December 11, 2016: NOA1 By Mail

December 11, 2016 - June 3, 2017: Waited and waited and waited, called, yelled, demanded answers. :-P

May 31, 2017: I-129F Approved 

June 3, 2017: NOA2 by email   

June 19, 2017: Called and received case number from NVC

June 21, 2017: Case received by consulate in South Africa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

I sent tax transcripts, w2's, check stubs for the year and letter from employer in letter head with length of employment, job title, yearly salary and that I am a full time permanent employee. I also sent a letter from my bank on their letter head with the length I've had the account, total deposits for the previous 12 months and current balance. Don't give anyone a reason to question your ability to support your significant other. Just assume there is a standard. Don't just meet the threshold, exceed it

So True ! Send Everything! Just Never Know What May Happen. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Kuben&Tiffany said:

We're hanging in too, around the same. Day 115. Based on some of those status reports we're seeing from CSC, we're starting to wonder if there's an entire box of December 5-9 cases just sitting on a shelf unopened somewhere. :unsure:

I know right?! It's crazy! And so frustrating sometimes. We feel hopeful each start of the week only to get disappointed when the week ends. Oh well, what can we do... no choice but to wait. Good luck to us, next week is another week. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yep feeling it too. December 6th filer and still waiting. Ive tried not to look on the forum too much seeing people way after our file date get approved. Heres to getting some positive news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.