1,501 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, Tuan Anh said:

hi everyone, my PD is on Oct 3rd 2016, I checked my case everyday and this morning it was still "received" status and now I just check my case again and it says my case was approved on Sep 29 2017 (on Friday), maybe I will get Welcome Letter for the next few days.

Congrats....

My PD is on Oct 7 2016. waiting......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We followed up 3 times every 45 days, at one point we were told not to make many service requests and this will cause them to pull the file out of the pile and then may fall all the way behind in the queue depending on how the office puts it. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Pierre88 said:

We followed up 3 times every 45 days, at one point we were told not to make many service requests and this will cause them to pull the file out of the pile and then may fall all the way behind in the queue depending on how the office puts it. 

That's sad. Ive been waiting to become a citizen hoping that ill be processed faster.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 3/10/2017 at 12:32 AM, Tuan Anh said:

hi everyone, my PD is on Oct 3rd 2016, I checked my case everyday and this morning it was still "received" status and now I just check my case again and it says my case was approved on Sep 29 2017 (on Friday), maybe I will get Welcome Letter for the next few days.

Wowww Congrats mate. What a good news.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On Tuesday, October 03, 2017 at 6:32 AM, Tuan Anh said:

Congrats.  Happy for you.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:10 PM, prestin said:

Congrats....

My PD is on Oct 7 2016. waiting......

12 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

Wowww Congrats mate. What a good news.

6 hours ago, schik said:

Congrats.  Happy for you.

Thanks guys. I also got the approval notice this afternoon after 5 days that my case was approved

@prestinyour case will be changed the status to "approved" for the next few days. keep waiting and it is coming...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Pierre88 said:

My cases status changed today as "Request for evidence". Guess this is going to take longer

Thank you for giving update. Pls let me know what evidence they still need and if you get approved. Thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, Pierre88 said:

My cases status changed today as "Request for evidence". Guess this is going to take longer

Your profile is not filled out. What is your priority date? Please also fill your profile timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.