1,501 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On 8/23/2017 at 11:12 AM, Tara elias said:

Do you guys think we should call them ? Or it will be just waist of time ?

i think we should do something , i mean other centers are moving forward except california, if there is a problem with i130 it should be in all other centers and not just california. so what do u guys think,.

should we all try calling them? atleast this will show them that we are anxious 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Someone posted on fb that she is still waiting for NOA2 her PD aug 18 😱😱 

when she called them , they told her to wait ! 🤔 

This is not good !

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dhs-require-interviews-more-100-000-visa-holders-n796126

FYI....they r planning to interview everybody for in country status change ...this is gling to create more backlog. USCIS does not have staff to do this

Hello Everyone , 

Just to Update all , I received  update yesterday stating your case is approved  . Thanks to almighty .

Pd : Sept 2016

California service center 

Got an Rfe too FOR re signing form 325-a  , and received result in 2 weeks .

Note : This is my assumption and it may be wrong too , uscis picks cases alphabetically .....

Thanks  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, nayyar said:

Hello Everyone , 

Just to Update all , I received  update yesterday stating your case is approved  . Thanks to almighty .

Note : This is my assumption and it may be wrong too , uscis picks cases alphabetically .....

Thanks  

Thanks, what day are you in September?                                                                                      

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, nayyar said:

Hello Everyone , 

Thanks  

congrats

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, nayyar said:

Hello Everyone , 

Thanks  

Congratulations

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
22 hours ago, nayyar said:

Hello Everyone , 

Thanks  

That´s a good news mate. Congrats.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

PD:  12-19, 2016  

become a citizen at  08-25-2017

called the 800 number to upgrade the case from F2A to IR1 at August 29, and also send

*the certificate,*NO1 notice, *short letter to explain the situation to California service center.

SO FAR,

the 800 person told me to call them back in 15 days, if i heard nothing.

UPS mail delivered at August 31.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.