TBoneTX

I'm Going to Stick My Rant on Your Lawn Sign

2,342 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I usually bake my own cake because my family prefers my cake to store bought.

Anyone have any tight calf muscle remedies?

1- Whatcha look like, Betty Crocker?

2- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_Gu_Shui

Yes it has to be. I would never see my family do what the Hillbilly's family does when it's the kids birthday. It makes me sick to think we moved away from ppl who would actually visit and have a relationship with the kids.

I'm sorry about the shared birthday. I was born on my parents anniversary and always felt ripped off on birthdays but at least they always did something and I got a cake.

I think it's because Hillbilly's folks thing of Tornado and Jedi as "half-breeds". Not full blooded hillbillies.....

Still haven't heard from the dealership, oj nie.

Wonder if they ever found the extended warranty that they had sold us, grrr man.

Su automobil, es un piece of shito.....

It wasnt the first time buying myself a cake and it likely wont be the last.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It wasnt the first time buying myself a cake and it likely wont be the last.

My ex husband used to be like that. It hurt, but I never let on. Does he know that it upsets you?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

My ex husband used to be like that. It hurt, but I never let on. Does he know that it upsets you?

It really wasnt that upsetting. I was more annoyed due to the milestone than anything else. The year before Id had a special cake made for his 30th. I'll make a point to mention something before I turn 40. Lol

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

73046100.jpg

If Stretche's son is 25, and Stretch is 40......

Did you have to sing "Happy Birthday" to yourself?

No?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Come to think of it, in the Marines, if it's your birthday, and you told somebody, you got your ### kicked.

And if someone else told people it's your birthday, you both get your ### kicked.

You for making it known that it's your birthday.

The informer, for remembering a guy's birthday.

Um...the Marines are kinda rough......

No?

I woulda sang "Happy Birthday" to ya.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Pic of you as a young milf 25 years ago....

Birthday pic.....

I'll find a picture

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No SAT I do not look like Betty Crocker...betty-crocker1972-19961.jpg

But I do have brown hair >.>

I just use healthier options in my cakes when I make them which tend to make them lighter so my family likes them better than store bought cakes which feel heavy in your stomach when you eat them!

Good idea Nik I will try the edge of the stair thing! I have been softly massaging it to try and make it feel less like it was tight which has been helping!

SAT... what is that part for your fan? That seems rather odd... albeit I do not have a "handy" bone in my body... I call my brother to fix anything lol

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding