Please click the link below to see the new RFE Master List:
I have compiled the data from the 125 page original RFE Master List Post and put it into a google sheets doc. Please keep a few things in mind when viewing this list.
1. It is easiest to view this new list from a PC but if you want to view it from your mobile phone please make sure to have the Google Docs app downloaded to your phone. It will open the link in a much more easily viewed version for your cell phone.
2. If you posted in the original thread and do not see your name on the list that is due to a few things: Timeline was not fully updated, information regarding what your RFE was for was not provided, or how you answered your RFE was not clearly provided.
3. Date Approved on the document corresponds to when members received their NOA2 after responding to their RFE.
Notes moving forward.
1. I will continue to update this list with new data as it comes but to be added to the list and to continue making it helpful please make sure your timeline is updated with all the dates, you post exactly what your RFE was for, and exactly what you did to respond to your RFE.
2. If you have a question about your RFE please continue to post them in this new thread but make sure to actually view the document before asking what you should send. I did try and make what was requested and what was sent in short and simple to not make the document to large, so if you do not understand what I put please PM me with the LINE of the document you are unclear about and I will give you a more detailed answer. (I kept the long answer on a side document only for me to view if needed) ex. Line 61 says "Left various questions blank on form I-129F" what did they leave blank? I would answer your PM with They forgot to check the questions NO for convicted of crime related to IMBRA.
General FAQ's From the Thread Answered from Completing the Document.
1. What does RFE mean?
Request For Evidence- This is when USCIS needs more information in order to approve your petition.
2. How long does it take to receive my RFE hard copy?
According the data it is usually 1 to 2 weeks. If it takes longer, contact USCIS and put in a service request to have a new one sent.
3. How long after I respond to my RFE will I get an approval?
According to the data it is usually 2 weeks to get an approval. There are plenty of outliers that are shorter and longer but the average is two weeks.
4. What documents do I need to provide translations for in English?
All legal documents such as birth certificates, divorce decrees, legal name change documents, and if able it helps to translate hotel receipts but these are not required.