Dashinka

The Dead Speak or at Least Vote in Colorado

39 posts in this topic

Democrats as a general rule are against voter id. They know it makes it more difficult for the dead to vote if they have to show some id.

It is as simple as that. Democrats are the party of criminals,terrorist lovers and corruption.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Democrats as a general rule are against voter id. They know it makes it more difficult for the dead to vote if they have to show some id.

It is as simple as that. Democrats are the party of criminals,terrorist lovers and corruption.

Jeez, hate much?

I think you've been listening to too much right wing radio. You're beginning to sound like them.

No one political party has a monopoly on any of those things you mentioned. Unless you have statistics to back up your assertions.

Thought not.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Jeez, hate much?

I think you've been listening to too much right wing radio. You're beginning to sound like them.

No one political party has a monopoly on any of those things you mentioned. Unless you have statistics to back up your assertions.

Thought not.

It is common knowledge. Democrats have the felon vote,the illegal alien vote and the Islamic terrorist vote.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

"Common knowledge"? Hahaha, just like right wing talk radio, and Faux news. Once again, no statistics, nothing but suppositions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Disenfranchise means to prevent or deprive someone the right to vote. That wouldn't be the case in this instance where a dead person supposedly voted via absentee ballot. No one is deprived of voting because of that.

Absentee voter fraud does exist, but on a very small scale. In person voter fraud is basically non-existent. Voter fraud as a whole is so small that it's not a problem in any election. There will always be the odd case of a misplaced vote, but in many cases they are mistakes and not really fraud at all. No system is fool proof or perfect. Voter fraud is a manipulation tactic used by republicans to fire up their base.

Part of the franchise or privilege of voting is having your vote actually count. If there is one instance of voter fraud it robs the value of a legal vote. So in your definition a person who was allowed to vote would be happy and not disenfranchised, but what would you say if that vote was simply tossed in the trash after the person left? I guess being allowed to vote is all that matters.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Part of the franchise or privilege of voting is having your vote actually count. If there is one instance of voter fraud it robs the value of a legal vote. So in your definition a person who was allowed to vote would be happy and not disenfranchised, but what would you say if that vote was simply tossed in the trash after the person left? I guess being allowed to vote is all that matters.

This statement above is completely different from your original. You are changing your statement from what you originally said and are using my response to your original statement to make yourself appear to be correct. This is the definition of "moving the goal posts".

Moving the goalposts (or shifting the goalposts) is a metaphor, derived from association football or other games, that means to change the criterion (goal) of a process or competition while still in progress, in such a way that the new goal offers one side an intentional advantage or disadvantage.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This statement above is completely different from your original. You are changing your statement from what you originally said and are using my response to your original statement to make yourself appear to be correct. This is the definition of "moving the goal posts".

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

Not at all. I initially said that having a fraudulent vote would disenfranchise a legal voter by canceling out or reducing the value of their vote. You stated that that to be disenfranchised means being denied the right to vote.

"Disenfranchise means to prevent or deprive someone the right to vote. That wouldn't be the case in this instance where a dead person supposedly voted via absentee ballot. No one is deprived of voting because of that."

I merely finished your definition that enfranchisement as it applies to voting not only means being allowed to vote, but also entails having that vote count. I also added a hypothetical situation where by using your definition a voter would be happy, but by my interpretation which was in my earlier post all voters would not be happy by a fraudulent vote reducing the value of their vote. How is that moving the goalpost?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Not at all. I initially said that having a fraudulent vote would disenfranchise a legal voter by canceling out or reducing the value of their vote. You stated that that to be disenfranchised means being denied the right to vote.

"Disenfranchise means to prevent or deprive someone the right to vote. That wouldn't be the case in this instance where a dead person supposedly voted via absentee ballot. No one is deprived of voting because of that."

I merely finished your definition that enfranchisement as it applies to voting not only means being allowed to vote, but also entails having that vote count. I also added a hypothetical situation where by using your definition a voter would be happy, but by my interpretation which was in my earlier post all voters would not be happy by a fraudulent vote reducing the value of their vote. How is that moving the goalpost?

No it does not. I challenge you to find any credible source that uses that verbiage in their definition of "disenfranchise".

Here is the definition of disenfranchise from Webster:

Simple Definition of disenfranchise
  • : to prevent (a person or group of people) from having the right to vote

Full Definition of disenfranchise
  1. transitive verb
  2. : to deprive of a franchise, of a legal right, or of some privilege or immunity; especially : to deprive of the right to vote

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disenfranchise

Claiming that a persons vote is cancelled out by a fraudulent vote has nothing to do with being disenfrachised.

Whether or not a persons vote is illegally discarded by another person after they vote is another issue altogether.

Edited by Teddy B

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Yep. Voter fraud doesn't exist. These thousands of people being bussed to different polling stations cannot make a difference. Uh huh...

http://www.caintv.com/new-project-veritas-secret-vid

Caintv? Project Veritas?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Timeline

Yet another RECENT story of a problem that "doesn't exist" to the MDL deniers...

Certain neighborhoods in particular, they bus people around to vote, he says on the tape. They put them in a bus and go poll site to poll site. Asked if he meant black and Hispanic neighborhoods, he nods: Yeah, and Chinese, too.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/the-election-official-who-spoke-his-mind-on-vote-fraud/

Edited by LFEHFN