We Keep Receipts

Hillary Clinton stumbles -- will her campaign follow?

45 posts in this topic

maybe hillary is.......... :hehe:

Nah, she's just a stronger woman than most men are used to.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Any coincidence that I was on vacation last week and Melania disappeared? :content:

Welcome back... another photo shoot?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Me and Melania on the beautiful sandy beaches of Ankara..............

6 inch heels, to make the mood!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

14233104_1257285217638337_46203495329426

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

14233104_1257285217638337_46203495329426

sorry excuse for humour and offensive at the same time

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Scary thought that Trump could win by default. Armageddon out of here, if he wins.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

So you're saying men are better than women? Or that women can't keep up? I'm confused as to your intent. :)

I'm saying, if she was a man, then keeping up would be a breeze since a man wouldn't have so much scrutiny placed on them. Since Trump isn't judged by any kind of standard, the same would apply to Clinton if she were a man.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So says the man that constantly takes cheap shots at Trump. I thought it was funny

I'm saying, if she was a man, then keeping up would be a breeze since a man wouldn't have so much scrutiny placed on them. Since Trump isn't judged by any kind of standard, the same would apply to Clinton if she were a man.

If she were a man. If he were white etc etc

Timeline

So says the man that constantly takes cheap shots at Trump. I thought it was funny

95 % of the time I use Trumps own words. The names applied are not cheap shots because I can back up the shot with his own statements.

Here's a hint. If she was, Trump would have never run in the first place. He's only in this to stop a woman from becoming president. He would lose badly to any other male candidate.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You meant to say, "Unless it was a black candidate", right? JFC dude, the denial in your blood runs STRONG...

Here's a hint. If she was, Trump would have never run in the first place. He's only in this to stop a woman from becoming president. He would lose badly to any other male candidate.

OMG, get a life Rob!! That was pretty darn funny, and you know it!!