dwheels76

September 2015 Interviews

1,743 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thats crazy, dont play with me so_hopeful!!! Lol i cant see it...i clicked join group but cant see. Does it say anything else? I really hope I can make juarez in September

I'm serious JCADENA! LOL. I just read 2 people got their interview. I called but no luck. Try and please let us know. Good luck!

OMG so I just called after reading the post regarding interviews and my husband has his interview scheduled for SEPT 15TH! Did not think that would be possible since it's so close to the end of the month!

Congrats dgallegos!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just got off the phone with the NVC and my wife's interview was finally scheduled today @ the Casablanca Embassy, Morocco.

Interview date is:09/28/2015 @ 8:30am

No Expedite Request

Good Luck to everyone else :-)

Timeline

I tried, and no luck.....but dgallegos getting one really gave me hope....and congrats dgallegos! you deserve it...you've been waiting a lot longer.

OMG!!! Just got off the phone with NVC!! No holding time, it rang right away!! INTERVIEW SCHEDULED for my husband SEP 24th!!!! Yes!!! Thank you LORD!!!!! Im the happiest person right now!!

March 31, 2015 - I-130 packet mailed through USPS express mail

April 1, 2015 - Packet Delivered

April 3, 2015 - NOA1, routed to Nebraska Service Center

April 6, 2015 - Payment of $420 cashed

April 9, 2015 - Hard copy of NOA1 received in the mail

May 19, 2015 - I-130 case APPROVED!!!

May 27, 2015 - Case sent to Department of State NVC

June 3, 2015 - Case received by NVC

June 16, 2015 - Case number obtained

June 17, 2015 - DS-261 choice of agent completed over the phone ( unable to sign in online )

June 20, 2015 - Received WELCOME LETTER (enclosed with AOS fee invoice and document cover sheet)

June 21, 2015 - Received IV invoice fee through email ( still unable to sign in online )

June 25, 2015 - Mailed payments of both AOS and IV fee (two separate money order from USPS in one envelope, overnight delivery)

June 30, 2015 - Received email confirmation, both AOS and IV payment received

July 2, 2015 - Called NVC and confirmed AOS and IV shows PAID and Cleared in their system ( since i can't log in online )

July 2, 2015 - Mailed documents (overnight), only to find out NVC is close today (july 3), so package is held in the NH post office, scheduled delivery updated to july 6

July 5, 2015 - Finally able to sign in to CEAC website and filled up DS 260 and SUBMITTED!!!

July 6, 2015 - SCAN DATE

July 27, 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!

August 24, 2015 - Interview schedule assigned

September 24, 2015 - INTERVIEW DATE at US EMBASSY MANILA, PHILIPPINES

APPROVED!

September 28, 2015 - Visa Packet received (picked up at 2GO SM MOA branch)

October 10, 2015 - ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, reunited with my wife finally!!! 

I- 751 timeline:

July 13, 2017 - Packet mailed to CSC via USPS express mail

July 15, 2017 - Packet delivered

July 19, 2017 - Check cashed (personal check $680)

July 21, 2017 - Received I-797, Notice of Action (dated 7/15/15, 8:57pm)

July 29, 2017 - Received biometrics appointment notice dated 7/21/17, appointment is on Aug 9.

November 15, 2018 -  CASE APPROVED

Just got off the phone with the NVC and my wife's interview was finally scheduled today @ the Casablanca Embassy, Morocco.

Interview date is:09/28/2015 @ 8:30am

No Expedite Request

Good Luck to everyone else :-)

Congrats!!!

So nice to hear such great news, gives me some hope for us too!

Do you think we should call too or wait the ceac status to chance or maybe wait until we get an email?????

I have no patience, don't know what to do!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My advice is to call them right away! It took me a while to get a hold of them... BTW, I haven't received the letter/email yet and they said the interview was scheduled today...

Timeline

I tried, and no luck.....but dgallegos getting one really gave me hope....and congrats dgallegos! you deserve it...you've been waiting a lot longer.

JCADENA, hopefully with this round of interviews, ours will come soon. :)

Congrats everyone getting their interviews! :joy:

Timeline

JCADENA, hopefully with this round of interviews, ours will come soon. :)

Congrats everyone getting their interviews! :joy:

Maybe this is the week we have all been waiting for! I hope they keep it going....not sure if I should try back later tonight, or just wait til morning. You said they just started for Juarez right so_hopeful?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wow. That's fast but GREAT at the same time!! Congrats!

Has the status changed on ceac website yet???

thanks so much! it has not changed but we are going to get going with scheduling the medical. My cousin works at one of the medical centers and says just to walk in but i rather be safe than sorry.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Timeline

Maybe this is the week we have all been waiting for! I hope they keep it going....not sure if I should try back later tonight, or just wait til morning. You said they just started for Juarez right so_hopeful?

Yes, I wish they catch up and schedule all of us who have been waiting. Yes, they just started scheduling today. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.