dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

congrats on being issued...now good luck on getting the visa :goofy: ...may of us has been issued since Monday and still nothing yet. This immigration process was designed to test the faith of even Jesus Christ himself..

that is exactly what I was afraid of!

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

dwheels/mrs sukie ny ..... I just noticed i put my income a few thousand dollars less for 2012 than whats reported on the tax transcript. I somehow had a copy/paste error and put in the 2014 income which was abut 2k less. both the incomes are way above the poverty guidelines. Do you think I should a corrected i-864 or wait to see if they send me a Checklist for it. I am still awaiting to fill out ds-260.

TeJoGB,

This is a hard question to answer, because anything you do is going to delay your process.

I think the odds of getting an RFE are pretty high, even with your being "way above the poverty guidelines". I think they take great delight in issuing RFEs for incorrect tax information. If you do nothing, you will have to wait to get the RFE, submit a corrected form and start the 60-day counter again.

I'm pretty sure you should send a corrected form ASAP, with a cover letter on the front explaining why. You won't get an RFE for a mistake then, though the new form will probably reset the 60-day counter.

I know this is not the best news, but if it were me, I'd get a correct I-864 in the mail ASAP!

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Just heard back on CEAC - my visa is finally issued!

that's awesome :) congrats :) and I'm sure all my Cdn peeps will have their visas in hand very shortly!!

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015
NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015.

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC).

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status shows the case is "Ready".

Medical check-up was done on June 23, 2015.

Interview took place yesterday, July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania. Result: APPROVED. Yeah! :dance: :dance: :dance:

POE will be between 1-3 months from now ... Yeah! Finally! ...

Good luck to all VJ members with your cases! Have patience, I know that this process takes time, trust in God, and one day this journey will be history.

that's awesome :) congrats :) and I'm sure all my Cdn peeps will have their visas in hand very shortly!!

Thanks Christina but I and behold we have to wait even further because of the actual assignment of a waybill number seems to be averaging another 5 days!!!! This has to be the most excruciating wait of all its like come on now you have tormented me enough...the least they could do is fast track all the issued visas!!!!!!

Hoping that you don't have this torment in July and they are back to normal processing time by the time that u have ure interview!!

Edited by Zirq

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Okay, question. How would I go about changing my address if I have a CC date at NVC and I'm waiting for an interview? Will it delay my husbands case if I request it right now? Should I just wait since they send everything via e-mail anyway?

Not quite sure what I should do

Thanks in advance!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well since you asked so nice and all. :goofy: Of course. Congratulations. You are added. Welcome to the group.

Thanks so much! :D

Can you please answer a quick question for me when you get a chance: How long does the Embassy in Islamabad usually take to schedule an interview once the case is completed, any idea?

Thanks again!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks Christina but I and behold we have to wait even further because of the actual assignment of a waybill number seems to be averaging another 5 days!!!! This has to be the most excruciating wait of all its like come on now you have tormented me enough...the least they could do is fast track all the issued visas!!!!!!

Hoping that you don't have this torment in July and they are back to normal processing time by the time that u have ure interview!!

Hi all,

just chiming in to say my visa was issued on June 30 but I have yet to receive a waybill number or any information from the consulate, either.

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-07-25

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-05

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-12

NVC Received : 2015-03-31

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-04-09

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-04-09

Send AOS Package : 2015-04-14

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-09

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-22

Pay IV Bill : 2015-04-22

Send IV Package : 2015-04-14

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-05-06

Interview Date : 2015-06-23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015

NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015.

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC).

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status shows the case is "Ready".

Medical check-up was done on June 23, 2015.

Interview took place yesterday, July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania. Result: APPROVED. Yeah! :dance: :dance: :dance:

POE will be between 1-3 months from now ... Yeah! Finally! ...

Good luck to all VJ members with your cases! Have patience, I know that this process takes time, trust in God, and one day this journey will be history.

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys,

we are done with the ultimate waiting game! :dancing:

I had my POE at June 25th at MCO Orlando Intl. Airport! All went easy, no questions asked and everyone was really nice and friendly despite waiting for our flight for 3 hours (we were delayed and the last intl. flight coming in).

I wish everyone here all the best and good luck. There IS an end to this waiting game and it will come soon to you all as well. :)

Dwheels, Thank you SOOOOO much for dealing here with us inpatient folks and keep up the good work you do (and ignore those who complain to you, they do not deserve your help)!

I appreciate your help (and the help of all the VJlers here).

Awwwwww congratulations. Welcome to America that's awesome. And thank you for the compliment that's so sweet of you. Have a wonderful life.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thanks Sukie for your valuable input, sincerely appreciate it. After I hit panic button, I did some thinking and decided I will wait till next week to take action either way. Reason being Scan date for my docs is June 3rd, and i have not finished ds-260 yet (website issues) so my guess is next week I will get a checklist if they get to review my case and i have not done ds-260 yet, and that means they would have reviewed my docs by then. or maybe they will be ok since 2012 salary amount, plus i put $2000 less and not more. I put my 2014 salary there by accident which is 2k more. my guess is they care for my current salary more. I decided i will gamble since SD is so close (30 days today), if i had seen this 2 weeks ago then I would have for sure sent the correction as it would not have affected me as much. thanks as always for your sanity check and advise.

Timeline

Okay, question. How would I go about changing my address if I have a CC date at NVC and I'm waiting for an interview? Will it delay my husbands case if I request it right now? Should I just wait since they send everything via e-mail anyway?

Not quite sure what I should do

Thanks in advance!

sam89, quoting saylin from the july filers thread with someone who is stuck at ds-260 stage:

"just start using the new address on the DS-260. Then mention at the interview that he's got a new address; they may update the I-864.

As long as NVC has your email addresses on file, everything they send should be emailed. If not, hopefully your husband set up mail forwarding, so he'll get anything at his new address anyways."

based on that i would suggest make sure the USC has set mail forwarding but most probably you will get everything in email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm wondering why it takes so long to schedule an interview. Case completed a month now and still nothing. So close to the end, but still seem so far. I need my husband with me.

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm wondering why it takes so long to schedule an interview. Case completed a month now and still nothing. So close to the end, but still seem so far. I need my husband with me.

For some reason Jamaica has been 2 after CC scheduing interview. I would imagine they are just super busy or something happen to the staff #. This difference in shift happened about November it was never this long before that. Hang n there.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.