242 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That is horrible. All that for writing the check as a later date!? Who does that!? I hope the city does SUE the ####### out of them. I hope you don't have to pay a penny and get it done your way. The manager is a JERK face.

Fine them heavy*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey all, after my Zumba class tonight, I thought I'd try raquetball...by myself...for the first time.

It was a semi-large tall walled white room with a tiny little door with no handle. It reminded me of this immigration process, and I felt like I was in some matrix twilight zone area.

(If the door was locked from the outside, it would be the perfect replica for what we are going through.)

As I hit this little blue bouncy tennis type ball around this plain white room, no matter how I hit or where I hit it, there was nothing, no outcome. Just sweat and pain. My extreme emotional stress from this process just made me think, I am inside AP. I can hit this ball all I want, nothing will get done. If i was stuck in here, I could do nothing until someone unlocked the door. Exhausting. Frustrating. Tormenting. Alone. No One here with me, no one cares about us being stuck in this room. Maybe they think it's funny to torture us....I just don't understand how can this process treat us law abiding citizens and our innocent spouses like this? We are like prisoners in gitmo...who knows when is our release. Emotional torture by US Gov't to US Citizens should be ILLEGAL! Can we make a law about this...? (don't they have some law about water boarding...or unusual torture methods?) I agree with everyone else here, they're not being fair with us LEGALs as they are the illegals, (and i'm not bashing them...good for them,,,,) but the gov't needs to get their priorities in order, and US Citizens SHOULD be PRIORITY. Which it states on their website. I also believe LYING gov't should be punished for LYING! Dear God, How I wish we could all vote on that. Anyway...that was my rant of the day. Have a good night people. Still praying for us all to get our ISSUEDS!

OMG yes exactly like that, the feeling of not being able to catch your breath on top of that. I would love to sue immigration for what they are doing, one thing is to make sure those coming here are upstanding citizens and don't have any ties or memebers of any extreme group but once that is done they have no right to either approve or disapprove our marriages. They aren't our Daddy to have a say, why we married who we married. Thank you precious, your post was just perfect.

(L)

Very nicely said! I totally agree with the immigration torturing people and should be something against it. There HAS to be ways around this. Hire more people, get sht done faster if need be. How hard is that? Its not like USA aint already in trillions of debt from dum stuff. I thought of this the other day just in one instance, in the state of Florida (and im sure elsewhere) everyone on state medical is allowed to spend $30 a month on needs like diapers? Aspirins? Over the counter meds and little needs. Dont get me wrong this IS nice BUT take in Florida alone (maybe other states who do this also) that $30 from each person a month (i would assume the government pays for it?) put it towards fixing our immigration system for spouses. Let our spouses be here to do what they want which is TAKE CARE of us so we would never feel the need for state medical or their $30 a month or any financial issues in general. Thats just one dinky thing that could make,in my opinion, a HUGE difference if it was money put towards immigration system overhaul. There is SOOOOO much more that could be done. Why aint it? Thats my rant added to yours. GOD bless you in speeding things up for you Natasha and Noor, Soloenta and Janelle (among a few).

I'm so happy your part of our group now, thank you for your kind and sweet words and I agree with you. Better yet give us the Billion they just threw away for stupid classes for TSA they just didn't make any sense. (L)

thanks good ideas i wish "we the people" could decide how to overhaul immigration!

yes, i agree any little bit added up would be a lot! usa we have $ it's just where "they" want to spend it...i say we take away all their new escalades and priuses and make them take the bus to work....we'll give them a free pass...then see how much $ we have for immigration reform. good grief. i feel abandoned by my country :cry:

Great Idea Natasha WOW we should all be in government we wouldn't be in such a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (F) (L) (F)

Ugh! Today is the dreaded day. The hubby leaves for the army, and still no interview in sight after almost 7 1/2 weeks of waiting since CC. I am just sick... :cry:

(((((((((((((((Maharosa))))))))))))))) I'm so sorry precious but you'll see all will be wel and your sweet funny husband will be back and safe, I will and have been praying for this. And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY and OMG why did they have to do this today :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying as I type. (F) (L)

My husbands interview was March 31st, the CO said our case looks good but said he will be in AP process for 2-3 months and it is mandatory. Whatever that means, for me it just means I can't see my hubby now. He did not get any slip or 221g of any kind. Please pray for me and if you have any ideas as to if this sounds like a short AP or a long AP!? I check CEAC 40 times daily if not more. I might have to leave my job if this becomes too long :(. Please pray he gets his Visa issued within this month. Thank you to all. I pray that everyones gets scheduled for the interview soon and everyone gets approved right away.

Congratulations and I'm sorry but if they said it's mandatory then you will have to wait 2-3 months, must be we are being punished because of the terrorists out there so they want to make super sure everything is on the up and up. But I just don't understand it, they check our husbands and wives (guessing not so much women) and they use agencies that pretty much know who is who yet they punish us more just in case. I wish there was a disease that killed only terrorists and have done with it. They have caused more damage to the innocent than they have harmed who they think (sick minds) are in the wrong and must die. Please God just one little virus just for them. :)(F) (L) Oh did they keep his Passport? Not sure about the paper maybe they don't give those in Pakistan, sad they don't all work under the same rules.

Awwww Natasha!!!! Hugs to you girl. I know it's hard. We have been committed since we turned 15 and knew each other since childhood growing up, school and everything. We have waited long enough and it just kills me that we are still waiting :(. I cannot bare this wait anymore, I miss him!!!!

I hope your hubby gets an interview soon. God will get you past this for sure, it's just a matter of "when". Keep up the faith and he will be with you soon. I am sorry you had to wait so long, I will pray for you guys. Love

(((((((((((((((Glamgirl))))))))))))))) your such a sweet heart, thank you for coming to this thread. :) Your story is beautiful and it's why you are getting your Visa in just a little bit. No worries your set you just have to wait the manditory time. God bless you. (F) (L)

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So sorry to here that.

well said about we are marrying Aliens.. it was funny.

we definitely draw strength from all of your positiveness.hs.

hugs for you.

and you guys are always in my prayers.. wish you get approved soon.

Good luck.

We can't stop praying for each other, this is what will make the difference and we really need to do something about this, we need help and we need help now. But who will care for our plight? (F) (L) (F) :cry:

Honestly I do not know what I will do because leaving job for me would is the last option but I know he can't be without me anymore. It is not an option at all because I have my bills and expenses. I already work from home but they may not allow me to work in Pakistan so I will need a job that will allow me to work in Pakistan. This would mean leaving Apple, and going with another company that would let me work at home. I need income but I will leave anything for him.

I need to be able to maintain my salary for i864 to be able to support him.

Sweet heart Apple is a great company I think if you contact your higher ups they will make an exception for you. Have you talked to them yet? If not do so I think they will let you. I'll be praying they will so you can be with your husband during the wait. I miss my husband also, it's been such a long time. :(:cry:

my rant of the day....off topic... :ot: ....so i get a notice taped to my door....a late fee of $50 on my rent. (I have NEVER been late, btw) I talked to the manager and he said basically it was for writing my check as 06 April instead of 05 April. I actually dropped it in the office after hours slot on Fri 03, and I knew the manager wouldn't be in till Mon the 6th...so I wrote check for the 6th. Due to only this "mistake" I now have to pay $50 or they will start eviction proceedings, according to the notice I received, and what the manager stated to me. Needless to say I am super pissed because this is just STUPID. How does a due date of the 5th even count when it's a weekend day and not even a business day??? ERRGHHHHH. So I called the "housing supervisor" they had the day off....then i ask to speak to their supervisor...guess what? day off...I left my # but I think I will end up having to keep calling to get some justice. Oh yeah, also I proceeded to call the city's code enforcement and placed a complaint about code violations in this complex.

HAHAHA and I have pics....I hope the City FINES THEM!!! Right back at ya jerk-offs! groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

:rofl: I'm so sorry I just burst our laughing hahahahahaa good for you and we have a rental we never ever raise the rent, well once 25 dollars in 10 years because the trash and water went up all at once but other than that NEVER let alone charge if someone is late. Mind you it's just one small, one badroom house with a yard in the back and front but still. :D What idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's a huge fine hehehee.

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Timeline

From what I have read on this forum, 221g and slips are really common in US Embassy of Islamabad, Pakistan. I just don't want to think negative at all. They did keep his passport. I just hope and pray that this ends soon. I haven't slept properly for 4 days now, I feel crazy.

Timeline

Visiting CEAC for the 1000th time now, somebody make me stop. I accidentally entered a 6 instead of 7 in our case number and someone elses case came showing ISSUED, I jumped and then cried when I realized it wasn't our case.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Visiting CEAC for the 1000th time now, somebody make me stop. I accidentally entered a 6 instead of 7 in our case number and someone elses case came showing ISSUED, I jumped and then cried when I realized it wasn't our case.

For now you need to concentrate on other things. .. I know its hell difficult to do so but this is the only way to push away the frustration.

Don't worry yyou'll be out of AP very soon. Hugs for you..have a good day!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

my rant of the day....off topic... :ot: ....so i get a notice taped to my door....a late fee of $50 on my rent. (I have NEVER been late, btw) I talked to the manager and he said basically it was for writing my check as 06 April instead of 05 April. I actually dropped it in the office after hours slot on Fri 03, and I knew the manager wouldn't be in till Mon the 6th...so I wrote check for the 6th. Due to only this "mistake" I now have to pay $50 or they will start eviction proceedings, according to the notice I received, and what the manager stated to me. Needless to say I am super pissed because this is just STUPID. How does a due date of the 5th even count when it's a weekend day and not even a business day??? ERRGHHHHH. So I called the "housing supervisor" they had the day off....then i ask to speak to their supervisor...guess what? day off...I left my # but I think I will end up having to keep calling to get some justice. Oh yeah, also I proceeded to call the city's code enforcement and placed a complaint about code violations in this complex.

HAHAHA and I have pics....I hope the City FINES THEM!!! Right back at ya jerk-offs! groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

ROFL :rofl:

not to the late fee, sorry! just your comments at the end, I really Lol'ed :)

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage: 2012-04-23

I-130 Sent : 2014-07-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-07-24

I-130 RFE : 2015-02-03

I-130 RFE Sent : 2015/02/09

NOA2 Email Received: 2015/03/02

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2015/03/06

Case Sent from USCIS: 2015/03/11
NVC Received: 2015/03/17
Case # Assigned: 2015/03/24
DS-261 Completed: 2015/03/28
Paid AOS Fee: 2015/03/30
Sent in AOS and IV Package: 2015/04/01
Case Accepted for Expedite: 2015/05/05
Case Forwarded to Consulate: 2015/05/07
Completed DS-260: 2015/05/15
Interview Scheduled: 2015/05/20
Interview: 2015/07/15
event.png

event.png
event.png

Bad, bad land lord!!! :protest:

My rant for the day. I called NVC yesterday, they said no one has looked at our case yet. :ranting::ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

They "claim" it will be 4 or 5 days before they do.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Hi everyone....long time no seen

Last month I was very busy at my job. I got promotion after 7 years...right now when I'm planning to move to the US:). Oh yeah.....

So my interview is on 5/12 and I'm already a nervous rack.

hope you are all doing oK!

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Serial bride faces NY justice after 10 husband binge

Six of her husbands used Barrientos to apply for permanent residency in the United States, including husband number six. All her husbands were foreigners, coming from Bangladesh, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Pakistan, Mali and Turkey.

Dum girls like this is no wonder places like Pakistan, Egypt and so on have such problems with immigration. She and other women/men didn't do ####### like this maybe them countries wouldn't be so red carded and critical on real relationships and constantly put in AP so long... Gah :ranting:

Several of them became citizens off her (6).. how?!?!? They just mess with good honest people like some of you all in here. Yet some !@!@3 gets away with this?? Where was her dam AP's and investigations?? God this angers me :ranting::ranting:

http://news.yahoo.com/serial-bride-faces-ny-justice-10-husband-binge-182657733.html

Edited by Avandongen

Spoiler

I-130

Sent : 5/01/2014

I-130 NOA1 : 05/12/2014
I-130 Approved : 10/06/2014
NVC Received : 10/31/2014
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 11/25/2014
Paid AOS: 11/25/2014
Sent AOS: 11/25/2014
Sent IV Package: 11/25/2014
Submitted DS-261: 11/25/2014
Receive IV Bill : 12/12/2014
Paid IV Bill: 12/12/2014
60 Day Scan Date Email Received: 12/16/2014
Checklist Received - 02/17/2015
Second AOS Scan Date - 2/23/2015
Case Completed at NVC : 03/26/2015 :dancing:
Medical Appointment Date: 05/07/2015
Interview Date: 6/02/2015
Interview Result : Approved  

ROC

03/08/2017 I-751 Package Sent

03/09/2017 I-751 Package delivered (CSC)

03/09/2017 I-751 NOA1 date

03/15/2017 Checks cashed

03/19/2017 NOA1 letter in the mail 

03/25/2017 Received Biometric appointment Letter

04/07/2017 Biometric  Appointments 10am

02/25/2018 Email Transferred to Local Office

02/26/2018 Email Transferred to Local Office

05/01/2018 Email Transferred to another office

05/01/2018 Email Receiving Case

05/03/2018 Email Transfer to Local Office 

05/03/2018 Email Transfer to Local Office (Yes, twice)

05/09/2018 Mail Transferred to NBC Lee Summit MO

05/21/2018 i-551-Appointment: Approved

Interview: June 12, 2018

Interview Result: Approved

N-400

Service Center : Filed Online

CIS Office : Jacksonville FL

03/17/2018 - Date Filed 

03/17/2018  - NOA Date 

04/13/2018 - Biometrics Appt.

Interview Email/ Uscis Status Change - 05/08/2018

Interview: June 12, 2018

Interview Result: Approved 

Naturalization Ceremony:

Timeline

Wow, she didn't learn after the first 2 if not the first!? I'm honestly sick of seeing these stories, I've heard from family members about people whose marriage fell off after the guy got a green card .... Where was their AP?

I've known my hubby since we were 6 year old, went to same school, hung around same area and have literally spent all our adult lives talking to each other day and night, and when I say day and night I really mean 24/7. We sacrificed so much of our education and career building time just to be with each other. We spent $90,000 NOT exxegerating on just calling cards and phone cards because when there was no skype, viber we still spoke to each other for 16+ hours on some days doing nothing else. Same age, same background, I never thought it would be a such a huge issue and take this long. Honestly, besides a little blunder that he made being nervous our case had NO red flags what so ever. We have only a thousands of emails since 2000, we didn't keep our messaging history of talking 24/7 but I doubted that matters because we submitted years and years back of calling, text records and past 4-5 years history as well. This just pisses me off, I wish I knew to apply earlier for him but we waited until he completed his studies in accounting. I just CANNOT deal with this AP #######, I feel like suing them for mentally torturing the ####### out of me.

I cannot leave my job and I cannot be away from him so if this ####### takes longer, I'm just going to have to be with him and I doubted my job would relocate me because I've indirectly asked already. It just makes me cry, we've waited for each other our entire teenage years and never been with anyone else and every time we're together it feels like a dream come true and it was so hard parting from him. There has been days that I've cried and been depressed, I can't work or concentrate on anything. We had no idea what we were getting into at age 15, I miss him!!!! I just want this to end and end now!!!!

Timeline

I mean I don't even consider us long distance because I don't think anyone has a similar story. We have a 10 hour time difference so in all these years of our relationship that were long distance I haven't slept past 4-5 hours MAX, I don't know what a social life is because all my friends stopped inviting me after I declined their requests 20+ times, we just always wanted to be with each other. I had to leave my schooling so he could continue his studies and we can still talk, I had cut off my work because of this too so I've never had a steady job that lasted more than 2-3 years. Talk about spending each waking hour with each other either on phone, text messages, video calls and primarily phone before all the video technology was available. We wouldn't even have been long distance if it wasn't for my status in the US, when I left Pakistan and came to the US I was dependent on my family and we had a hard time and couldn't visit back for a long long time. I feel like I waited my entire life to start a life with him, it's so hard because NOW I don't have the option to leave my job so even our communication isn't the way it used to be and we're not used to that. Both of us are depressed and frustrated with this whole thing as this point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have a question, i just spoke to a rep at NVC, I was hoping she would review my Change of Agent form that way the invoice for the AOS can be activated so that i can pay the fee, she said she cant that I should check in every week,when i mentioned that i have all my AOS docs and the civil docs ready but hesitant to send it in because apparently i have to print a cover letter to include in the package, she suggested i send the docs in anyway, she said i can type out a cover page with my case number, beneficiary and applicant name on it and put that on the docs package and send it in so the days can start counting on that one, my concern with that is i've read here where people complain about missing documents they sent in already, which ended up delaying their case,I've also read about people getting conflicting info from different NVC rep as well. what do you guys think about this ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a question, i just spoke to a rep at NVC, I was hoping she would review my Change of Agent form that way the invoice for the AOS can be activated so that i can pay the fee, she said she cant that I should check in every week,when i mentioned that i have all my AOS docs and the civil docs ready but hesitant to send it in because apparently i have to print a cover letter to include in the package, she suggested i send the docs in anyway, she said i can type out a cover page with my case number, beneficiary and applicant name on it and put that on the docs package and send it in so the days can start counting on that one, my concern with that is i've read here where people complain about missing documents they sent in already, which ended up delaying their case,I've also read about people getting conflicting info from different NVC rep as well. what do you guys think about this ?

Personally, I would do just what she said. Have you gotten ANYTHING with a barcode on it? If so, I'd put the info on a sheet with a barcode. I didn't have the cover sheet myself, with the checklist thing for docs, and I got through without any checklists.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Personally, I would do just what she said. Have you gotten ANYTHING with a barcode on it? If so, I'd put the info on a sheet with a barcode. I didn't have the cover sheet myself, with the checklist thing for docs, and I got through without any checklists.

The only doc i have with a barcode is the confirmation notice i got when i completed the choice of agent form

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.