manonfire

marriage problem please help fighting alot

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow...just wow...not all US women are crazy. We don't all threaten to deport our immigrant husbands and use them for money.

To answer the OP...If you have a 10 year GC, she can't do anything. If it is a 2 year conditional, she could refuse to cooperate on the AOS and make it more difficult for you, but not impossible.

Yes that is true not all US women are crazy. All women are crazy, it doesn't matter what color they are or where they are from. You need to learn to deal with it the best you can. As someone else said your green card is safe, if you are separated I believe it will make becoming a citizen a little more difficult but I wouldn't worry about that just do what you need to make yourself happy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes that is true not all US women are crazy. All women are crazy, it doesn't matter what color they are or where they are from. You need to learn to deal with it the best you can. As someone else said your green card is safe, if you are separated I believe it will make becoming a citizen a little more difficult but I wouldn't worry about that just do what you need to make yourself happy.

Wow...SMH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Does your fiancee read your postings? :wow:

10-04-2013 We met online
11-21-2013 We met in person in Shanghai for 2 weeks

12-13-2013 I-129F packet sent via express

12-19-2013 USCIS NOA #1 (text and email) received

12-24-2013 USCIS assigns Alien Registration Number
12-31-2013 USCIS NOA #1 hard copy received
06-02-2014 USCIS web site shows NOA #2 approval
06-06-2014 USCIS web site shows case sent to NVC

06-xx-2014 Fiancee acquired birth, marriage, and police certificates from local police station (wrong)

06-16-2014 NVC creates case with GUZ### number

06-19-2014 NVC sends case sent to Guangzhou, China
06-24-2014 Received packet 3 express mail from embassy
06-25-2014 Completed DS-160 and paid K1 visa fee

06-26-2014 Mailed packet 3 response back to Embassy

06-26-2014 Requested police certificate from Russian embassy

07-08-2014 Received packet 4 email from Embassy

07-17-2014 Picked up Russian police certificate

07-25-2014 Fiancee medical exam (received MMR & Varicella, but they missed required TD shot)

07-31-2014 Picked up medical exam reports

08-01-2014 Request (correct) birth, marriage, and police certificates from Notarial Service (GongZhengChu)

08-06-2014 Picked up birth, marriage, and police certificates from Notarial Service

08-14-2014 Passed Interview Guangzhou embassy

09-01-2014 Received passport, visa, & sealed envelope

09-13-2014 POE

09-17-2014 Went to CBP office to get (US entry) I-94 updated correctly

09-18-2014 Applied for Social Security Card
09-19-2014 Applied for Marriage License (via online)
09-25-2014 Received Social Security Card
09-30-2014 Picked up Marriage License
10-09-2014 Marriage by Justice of Peace
10-09-2014 Got Certified Marriage Certificate Copies
10-17-2014 Received a letter from SS office that they need the marriage license
10-09-2014 Applied to change the social security card name
10-24-2014 Went back to SS office to provide the marriage certificate documents again!!!
12-09-2014 Submitted AOS, EAD, and AP
12-16-2014 Received 16 emails and 16 text NOA messages
01-05-2015 Received Biometrics appointment letter for (01-12-2015)
01-12-2015 Had Biometrics (fingerprint & picture) - Required Marriage Certificate!!!
02-17-2015 EAD and AP is approved
02-23-2015 Received AP is approval letter
02-25-2015 Received EAD/AP combo card (expires 02/16/2016)
02-27-2015 Applied for SS card name change (they took her SS card)
02-27-2015 Driver's learner permit test was denied since the SS card was given to SS office for name change
03-17-2015 Received SS card with married name
03-17-2015 Started to change all her accounts to married name
03-23-2015 Received potential interview waiver letter
03-27-2015 DMV rejects learner's permit due to "legal status=pending" and vision test failure
04-05-2015 Vision test for learner's permit
04-06-2015 DPS sent us letter that DHS cleared my wife's status to acquire driver's license.
04-10-2015 Passed Driver Learner's Permit
04-22-2015 Received Driver Learner's Permit ID card (expires 02/16/2016)
08-27-2015 Green Card approved
08-31-2015 Received Green Card "Welcome Notice Was Mailed" letter
09-05-2015 Received Green card
10-26-2015 Passed Driver's License Road Test (on 3rd attempt)
11-03-2015 Received Driver's License (expires 02/16/2022)
11-06-2015 Applied to remove conditional work remark on SS card
11-23-2015 Received updated Social Security Card.
- - - - - - - - - - Pending Future Processing - - - - - - - - - -
05-27-2017 File 10 Year Green Card
08-27-2017 2 Year Green Card Expires
05-27-2018 File USC

Filed: Timeline

So your wife has had to be without her husband for 5 years?! It has taken 18 months for me to finally have the chance to live with my wife and that has stressed us out. I can't imagine how much pain both of you have endured. I'm so sorry you 2 are going through a hard time right now.

The fact that you're posting her infidelity on a public web site shows that both of you might need to take some responsibility for your marriage. You have stayed together for 5 years apart maybe you should at least try to keep it together for one year more?

I pray for better days for both of you.

Does your fiancee read your postings? :wow:

Wife. I mean I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I LOLed at that comment.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Wife. I mean I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I LOLed at that comment.

Isn't it what all men think about women anyway? I know my husband does, or at least says he does. :rofl:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Isn't it what all men think about women anyway? I know my husband does, or at least says he does. :rofl:

You're not lying. & I won't deny your statement either LOL :rofl:

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello everyone,

I come to states last years with IR1 Visa status to untied states when I was in Pakistan and everything was different like my wife told me lot of things about her family and things we have been been married for over 5 years its took couple years for me to get my visa to go to USA

When i come to states I find out so many wrong things which is i ever see in my whole life she been cheated me lately with people i know around here and many more things i find out about her was she lie to me about everything for few years she took 50000$ student loan and she didn't play them back this people calling and asking me for this money bus i am her husband and she didn't answer the phone and she support i answer the phone to tell them that i will pay for this money back to them which is i will never ever made this money she make me crazy every talk i trying to talk to her about something she freak out and screaming and yelling at me for everything she is crazy mentally physically disturb lately after car accident and head injured doctor told her she will lost her mind forget things and she will be crazy if she didn't take her medicines still i am trying o work on bills she been eating bills lately and she is behind of 2 month bills on internet and lights bill and etc she been destroy all these things she get it from me like i support her on everything bus i was in love marriage when i made her in my life we been married for few years in Pakistan them took few years to get me visa to come last years been here a year or half in USA with her now and we have been fighting lot and every time i trying to talk to her about student loan and things she warning me she will take my green card from me and she will call the immigration office to deport me I work so hard like 8 hours to trying to save cut the bills of her like student loan support to be like 550$ a month so i make them i pay like 100$ a month from my bills so i will pay for student rest of my life to cut it i am trying to her she is not doing anything she don't do cook anymore she is not cleaning the house she is not doing a damn thing in house anymore all day she spend time with her mom when i got off from work she is with her mom house so i come to home cleaning dishes cooking for my self and her also take care of things in house i feel so bad and so sad and so upset every time i come to home with nightmare she come to my work place and tell to my co workers im married and better there is no do anything with me everyone said to me im married to crazy person no they don't talk to me bus they scared from her i dont know what to do im so confused sad upset and worried in my life i need help please i feel like im slave here

question 1 ......

can she take my green card from me if we got apart living i dont want to divorced her i don't want too i have no plan for it ?

i still love her and trying to work on things with her bus she is selfish now and she want to only money now from me she has nothing to do with me anything anything more

i have joined sponsor in my case also she is not full sponsor of my case

i work and pay taxes on time she don't work and don't pay taxes also

i just want to go some where else living now alone i am tired of her screaming and yelling at me every time i wake up bring drama everyday

i hate this life and everything

can she take my green card from me ? when i am gonna leave her i have 10 years green card with ssc

please i need help i have so much tell and share but time is short thats why

thank you so much all and god bless always everyone

It is difficult to read and understand your post and questions with no punctuation.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why is she not working? is she looking for a job or is she just a lazy one? if she is not looking for a job do not pay her loan!.He chose to get married it means she is big enough to be responsible to pay her debit. I understand when the couple share responsibilities/finances, but leaving you responsible to oay everything alone is so wrong in all levels.

She can't "take away your GC. Being around someone threatening you, taking advantage of you is not healthy,Lfe is too short to have this kind of poor relationship.Move out and file for divorce.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

madtown guy you said "All women are crazy, it doesn't matter what color they are or where they are from" I believe you might be referring to your mother, sister and wife, but please do not include me on your list,because I have brains.

I can understand you, because when someone was raised by a crazy mother,grew up around crazy siblings and ended up getting married to a crazy woman, then the person tends to make generalizations, but no matter how long you'be been around crazy women there is always room for improvement! You are invited to the other side of the sanity.

Ladies!

Have some sense of humor. He wrote the 'crazy' comment (just trying to be funny I suppose) and you gals totally bought it. I consider myself to be a very stable and reasonable woman, but I know there are few days I act like an unstable lunatic (hormones). The good thing is that my husband knows the difference and is aware that is NOT real me. Please ladies, stop taking yourself so seriously.

I don't know about OP wife. I guess we would have to hear her side of the story.

4/12/13 - sent I-485 package

4/15/13 - USCIS Chicago Lockbox received package

4/22/13 - got email and txt

4/29/13 - received NOA in mail

5/08/13 - received biometrics appointment for 5/22

5/09/13 - successful early walk in at Port Chester, NY office

5/22/13 - I-485 updated to Testing & Interview

6/18/13 - EAD went to production

6/21/13 - Card/Document Production for EAD - second email

6/24/13 - EAD mailed

6/26/13 - EAD arrived

7/18/13 - got email about interview

7/20/13 - got hard copy interview letter

08/23/13 - interview - Approved dancin5hr.gif(card production & decision email)

08/28/13 - card production - second email

08/29/13 - card mailed

09/03/13 - card arrived

*********************************************************************************

05/27/2016 - N-400 mailed

06/02/2016 - NOA date

06/24/2016 - biometrics appointment

11/28/2016 - interview scheduled for January 9th, 2017

01/09/2017 - interview passed

01/20/2017 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

You should try to assimilate dude in the US women have a mind of their own

and will scream at you if that's the way they are...You may not be used to strong

women where you come from, but the woman is not mental or crazy , since you

love and want her have a serious talk with her about the marriage.

No she cannot deport you

Every home is unique and it is wrong to stereotype or even pass judgment based on one's own experience. It is unacceptable for neither spouse is to yell at each other or abuse each other. Respect is reciprocal ok...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey oh! Lol....I disagree that all women are crazy, but it still made me laugh.

Manonfire.

Was reading your sad situation, I am sorry for you.

Since I know American girls have a different mentality they are more free and open mibd but it does not give her the right to yell on you, cheat on you or go to make shows in your work place. As you said she has mental problem I suggest you to talk to her family and her to try to solve ur problems but she is not fine at all so I doubt she changes.

I am married to a us citizen but I am not still on US. I put myself in your shoes and I would never like my husband to change from what he is now to a monster.

Divorce is always an option. You might love her but you should love yourself first. I am sorry for her mentally problem but she seems like she's not in capacity to handle a marriage.

You are a permanent resident. You won't get deported unless you do something ilegal in the US.

Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.