spookyturtle

The Official CE&HST Super Bowl Thread

381 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

17 - 7, with 1 interception in the First Half with dodgy balls.

28 - 0, with no interceptions in the Second Half with un-dodgy balls.

If this is cheating, they're not doing it right. :whistle:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

17 - 7, with 1 interception in the First Half with dodgy balls.

28 - 0, with no interceptions in the Second Half with un-dodgy balls.

If this is cheating, they're not doing it right. :whistle:

It had no effect on the game, but it just sucks that they would try to pull something like this. I wonder who they will find at fault? If it's Mr. B, there could be some serious consequences.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

It had no effect on the game, but it just sucks that they would try to pull something like this. I wonder who they will find at fault? If it's Mr. B, there could be some serious consequences.

Consensus at work is that the balls deflated because the Colts sucked so bad. :devil:

And I work with a butt-load of Giants fans. ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

McDaniels. He can't help himself.

I'd bet they're going to lose draft picks. 1st round pick and probably one more.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

There's only one guy who would want the footballs altered in any way and that's the guy that uses them. This is all on TB12. I honestly think that every team does it, either deflating or inflating the balls depending on what the QB likes, and that every team does stuff like this to get whatever edge they possibly can and everyone just looks the other way. The only reason this is such a big deal is because it's Belichik, Brady and the Patriots.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL didn't check the air pressure before the game. The balls may have been submitted under inflated and they were passed inspection. I'm thinking this isn't a highly scientific inspection where the football is weighed, measured etc. Aaron Rodgers stated that he likes to use an overinflated ball and sometimes the official let's air out. Maybe they only do a thourough check if something doesn't look or feel right?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

I realize many of you like to talk about the same things day in and day out. What a bunch of boring people. It's time for an important discussion, football. Real football of the NFL variety, not that sissy soccer stuff. :devil:

It will be an exciting game as the Pats and Seahawks battle it out. And Pete Carroll was the Pats coach who was fired and replaced by Mr. Bill. Pete cheated in college, Bill cheated in the NFL. Two unscrupulous, immoral men playing a game of chess, each trying to out fox the other. And Fox is now the new Bears coach. He couldn't get it done with Peyton Manning as his QB, so I doubt he can get it done with Jay Cutlet. ( That's a dig in case my old friend Scandal sees this thread. :devil:)

Thoughts, predictions............GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring that trophy back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

That's a lie. Pete Carroll never cheated. Reggie Bush took a loan from an agent and purchased a house in San Diego. Now you want to explain how Carroll was suppose to know about that? USC got hosed by a dirty rotten NCAA. USC has sued the NCAA and won the first round. The NCAA now has to relinquish it's emails. The Pats on the other hand are a bunch of dirty filthy cheats and it's been proven.

Edited by VJ_Messiah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline