spookyturtle

The Official CE&HST Super Bowl Thread

381 posts in this topic

That's a lie. Pete Carroll never cheated. Reggie Bush took a loan from an agent and purchased a house in San Diego. Now you want to explain how Carroll was suppose to know about that? USC got hosed by a dirty rotten NCAA. USC has sued the NCAA and won the first round. The NCAA now has to relinquish it's emails. The Pats on the other hand are a bunch of dirty filthy cheats and it's been proven.

If Belichick cheating makes the entire Pats organization cheaters, the same goes for USC and Carroll. The Patriots got hung out to dry doing something that every other team was doing. See how that works?

Of course that's not what I think, I think that Belichick's punishment was deserved. And if he's behind this latest incident, I think he should be suspended.

One question comes to mind after watching Brady's press conference. He said he picked 24 balls before the game, why do they keep referring to 12? Actually 2 questions. The league has not talked to him about this yet. Why? I find that a bit odd.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

If Belichick cheating makes the entire Pats organization cheaters, the same goes for USC and Carroll. The Patriots got hung out to dry doing something that every other team was doing. See how that works?

Of course that's not what I think, I think that Belichick's punishment was deserved. And if he's behind this latest incident, I think he should be suspended.

One question comes to mind after watching Brady's press conference. He said he picked 24 balls before the game, why do they keep referring to 12? Actually 2 questions. The league has not talked to him about this yet. Why? I find that a bit odd.

Who else got busted for filming opposing NFL teams?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-ncaa-mcnair-20140609-story.html

Ex-USC assistant Todd McNair seeks vindication from Reggie Bush saga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dee <--- read that one

I think harsh punishment would be in order due to a second offense. No way under inflating footballs is as harmful as putting a bounty on an opposing players head. It would be the second offense that would dictate harsher punishment.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Who else got busted for filming opposing NFL teams?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-ncaa-mcnair-20140609-story.html

Ex-USC assistant Todd McNair seeks vindication from Reggie Bush saga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dee <--- read that one

No one else got busted for filming. All teams did it prior to 2007. The league sent out a memo at the beginning of the 2007 season that it was not permitted. The Patriots ignored the directive and were caught in the first game of the season against the Jets. They won all 16 regular seasons games and 2 playoff games that year, losing to the GIants in the Super Bowl. They did much better by not cheating.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

No one else got busted for filming. All teams did it prior to 2007. The league sent out a memo at the beginning of the 2007 season that it was not permitted. The Patriots ignored the directive and were caught in the first game of the season against the Jets. They won all 16 regular seasons games and 2 playoff games that year, losing to the GIants in the Super Bowl. They did much better by not cheating.

Did you see Brady's interview just now?

pinocchio.JPG

Did you see Brady's interview just now?

pinocchio.JPG

I watched it on local tv. He chose 24 balls before the game, why does ESPN only mention 12, and why hasn't the league contacted Brady? My take on it, they Patriots supplied under inflated balls for inspection and the official never checked the pressure. The balls weren't altered after inspection. Read Aaron Rodgers preference for overs inflated balls and that he gets upset if the official let's air out. It sounds like a game of chance if they check or not, it's not a scientific inspection where the balls are measured and weighed. Sometimes they check the air pressure, sometimes they don't. That still doesn't justify it, but IMO that's a real possibility.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I watched it on local tv. He chose 24 balls before the game, why does ESPN only mention 12, and why hasn't the league contacted Brady? My take on it, they Patriots supplied under inflated balls for inspection and the official never checked the pressure. The balls weren't altered after inspection. Read Aaron Rodgers preference for overs inflated balls and that he gets upset if the official let's air out. It sounds like a game of chance if they check or not, it's not a scientific inspection where the balls are measured and weighed. Sometimes they check the air pressure, sometimes they don't. That still doesn't justify it, but IMO that's a real possibility.

Boston Mafia. Irish at that.

Timeline

Irish make the best bombs - everybody know that.

They also come up aces when it comes to fixing games. The line on this Super Bowl has already moved from - 2.5 to + 2.5 and now it's back to -1. You know Vegas has to be going nuts right about now.

Filed: Timeline

They also come up aces when it comes to fixing games. The line on this Super Bowl has already moved from - 2.5 to + 2.5 and now it's back to -1. You know Vegas has to be going nuts right about now.

Books don't care, as long as the money evens out. The line moving back and forth just follows the money. The books will get their 10%.

Timeline

Carroll was a cool guy. I had a few beers with him and Paul Boudreau when he was the coach here.

You talked to Pete Carroll? I would give my left nut to sit down and chat with that guy. He's nothing short of a football genius .. at least on the defensive side of the ball.

Books don't care, as long as the money evens out. The line moving back and forth just follows the money. The books will get their 10%.

I screwed up royally. I took the Hawks for a C-note right after the AFC game when the line was -2.5 for the Hawks. If I had waited until the next day I could have swung that 5 points. :crying:

You talked to Pete Carroll? I would give my left nut to sit down and chat with that guy. He's nothing short of a football genius .. at least on the defensive side of the ball.

Pete, Paul Boudreau and Carl Smith used to go to a local bar/restaurant that I also went too. They were cool guys. Lots of Patriots players went there years back. I got to be good friends with Tim Goad our nose tackle. We used to go bass fishing together. Steve Nelson, Fred Smerlas and a bunch of guys used to pop in from time to time.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015