spookyturtle

The Official CE&HST Super Bowl Thread

381 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Roger Goodell is going to hear Brady's appeal, so it looks like the 4 game suspension will stay. I don't see him reducing it since his second in command made the decision. That is an interesting part of the CBA, the commissioner has the right to hear appeals and the Players Union agreed to it back in 2011 when the new agreement was signed. So Goodell is judge, jury and executioner. Brady's option after the appeal is to take it to court, and he'll have to turn over everything if he does.

I don't think the suspension will be reduced. The NFL is going to stand firm and say, if you don't like it, take us to court. And I don't think that is going to happen. If Brady has evidence to clear his name, he would have provided it. And in court, all parties will have to testify under oath and be liable for perjury. Somehow I doubt the Deflator will stick to his story.

He won't go to court if he listens to his advisors. Don't prolong the news stories around this, let it die. You have your legacy and hall of fame to look forward to.....

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The soap opera continues... The Players Association is going to call Goodell and Vincent as witnesses in the appeal hearing. How can you hear the appeal and be called to testify?

It's less a hearing and more a game of high-stakes chess.

Goodell to testify ... Check. :devil:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

It's less a hearing and more a game of high-stakes chess.

Goodell to testify ... Check. :devil:

Brady has a good lawyer who has been quite successful against the NFL. I'll be glad to see it settled, one way or the other. This has been going on here for 5 months and it is past the point of getting old. The sports radio stations talk about this 24 hours a day.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015