875 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Soloenta and everybody. I m shaking with excitement and shivering. My AOS has changed to n/a!!!!! I was crying and shaking when I called my husband. We just confirmed it with Nvc. I called them and the girl Carla I think was so sweet. I almost started crying and she said we r still scheduling for dec and I have my fingers and toes crossed for u that u get a dec interview. I m so so so happy I can't tell u all. Soloenta I have u in my prayers!! Cuz I think that's what worked including mine. I love u so so much and I want ur cc this month really!!! I still have tears falling and I m feeling too emotional. My scan date was sept 10 or 11 if anybody doesn't know it yet lol!!

oh omg!!!!! I am so so happy for you samreen I knew this week will bring good news to you. God bless you and Sylvia. I am glad you will get an interview in December. Now Sylvia you are next, I know before the month's end your good news will come too. Oh I am so thrilled for you samreen your journey is almost over. so happy yipeeeeee!!!.

Edited by Ebu70

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Towards the end I was looking at the website A LOT and calling almost every day. You certainly don't have to but I knew I wasn't going to be able to rest until I knew for sure. I would call in the evening if you can because if they do anything that day you'll definitely know by evening.

Of course it's obsessive but it was all I could do and it was nice to at least feel like I was "doing" something.

Good luck and I hope your hear good news soon.

DH called around 4 yesterday, so I'm trying to wait until at least then. The lady DH talked to said that we should expect to hear something very soon.

Started dating (online) June 2007

Met November 2007

Engaged August 2008

Married January 2009

He moved to Canada May 2009

Had a baby December 2011

USCIS

Mailed I-130 form-12/28/2013

Cheque cashed- 1/10/2014

NOA1- 1/15/2014

Priority date- 1/07/2014

Email saying our address was changed (we did not change it) 7/4/2014

NOA2-7/7/2014

NVC

NVC Received Case- 7/28/2014

Case number and IIN- 8/11/2014

DS-261 Completed- 8/11/2014

AOS Invoiced- 8/12/2014

AOS Paid- 8/18/2014

AOS and IV packages sent to NVC (EP) 9/12/2014

AOS Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/15/2014 (depending on the agent)

IV Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/16/2014 (depending on the agent)

DS-261 Accepted and IV Invoice- 9/19/2014 (One week after the price increase :ranting: )

IV fee paid 10/02/2014

DS-260 completed-10/03/2014

CASE COMPLETE- 11/06/2014

Medical- 12/9/2014

Interview- 12/18/2014-APPROVED!

Passport picked up from Embassy by Loomis- 12/19/2014

Passport ready for pick up at Loomis office in Ottawa- 12/22/2014

POE (easy peasy) - 1/3/2015

SS Card Arrived 1/14/2015

Green Card Arrived- 1/31/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Very happy for you! I know it's Been a long journey for you. Congrats!!!

Soloenta and everybody. I m shaking with excitement and shivering. My AOS has changed to n/a!!!!! I was crying and shaking when I called my husband. We just confirmed it with Nvc. I called them and the girl Carla I think was so sweet. I almost started crying and she said we r still scheduling for dec and I have my fingers and toes crossed for u that u get a dec interview. I m so so so happy I can't tell u all. Soloenta I have u in my prayers!! Cuz I think that's what worked including mine. I love u so so much and I want ur cc this month really!!! I still have tears falling and I m feeling too emotional. My scan date was sept 10 or 11 if anybody doesn't know it yet lol!!

Awesome news!! Congratulations. It must be an wonderful feeling!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hello there!! I wanted to let you all know that my hubby's interview is scheduled for December 18th!!! Thank you, Jesus! We're gonna be "prayed up" and prepared when he goes for his interview... :dancing::idea::thumbs:

[link=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/link]

USCIS:

7/10/13--Mailed I-130 via USPS

7/11/13--Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox @ 11:49 A.M.

7/11/13--NOA1

1/3/14---I-130 transferred to Nebraska Service Center (called USCIS @ 1:34 P.M. to receive update)

1/6/14---Received hardcopy of I-130 transfer notice

3/10/14--Received NOA2 via text message and email @ 2:30 P.M.

3/13/14--Case left USCIS via text message and email @ 8:15 A.M.

3/14/14--Received hardcopy of NOA2

NVC:

3/25/14--Case received by NVC

4/25/14--Case number assigned by NVC

4/30/14--DS-261 submitted to NVC

4/30/14--AOS Bill received

5/01/14--IV Bill received

5/13/14--AOS and IV Bills paid

6/25/14--AOS Package sent

6/27/14--AOS Package received

:D:D :D

Edited by Ketsuban

ROC from CR-1 visa (Green Card expiration date was Nov 24th 2016)

Link to the evidence I submitted. Be sure to send evidence spanning your entire marriage (especially for K-1) or as far back as you can. Just one or two bank statements will not cut it. I primarily focused on the two years of living here since I came in on a CR-1. If you don't have the fundamentals (i.e. joint accounts/policies), you can explain why in the covering letter. E.g. "While we do not have joint utilities, we both contribute to them from our joint bank account".

September 26th 2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

September 28th 2016: Package delivered
September 30th 2016: Check cashed
October 3rd 2016: NOA1 received with receipt date of 09/28/16
November 3rd 2016: Biometrics received with appointment date of 11/14/16.
November 14th 2016: Attended biometrics appointment
October 30th 2017: Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp
February 26th 2018: I-751 case number (aka the NOA1 receipt number) becomes trackable
March 14th 2018: Submitted service request due to being outside of processing time.

March 15th 2018: ROC approved. 535 days (1 year, 5 months and 17 days)

March 29th 2018: Card being produced

April 4th 2018: Card mailed out

April 6th 2018: Card in hand. Has incorrect "resident since" date. Submitted service request on I-751 case (typographical error on permanent resident card) and an I-90 online.

April 2018 - August 7th 2018: Tons of service requests, emails and now senator involvement to get my corrected green card back because what the heck, USCIS. Also some time in May I sent a letter to Potomac telling them I want to withdraw my I-90 since CSC were handling it.

August 8th 2018: Card in production thanks to the direct involvement of Senator Sherrod Brown's team

August 13th 2018: Card mailed

August 15th 2018: Card in hand with correct date. :joy:

October 31st 2018: Potomac sends out a notice stating they have closed out my I-90 per my request. Yay for no duplicate card drama.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, got through on the 2nd try...that's a first!

Started dating (online) June 2007

Met November 2007

Engaged August 2008

Married January 2009

He moved to Canada May 2009

Had a baby December 2011

USCIS

Mailed I-130 form-12/28/2013

Cheque cashed- 1/10/2014

NOA1- 1/15/2014

Priority date- 1/07/2014

Email saying our address was changed (we did not change it) 7/4/2014

NOA2-7/7/2014

NVC

NVC Received Case- 7/28/2014

Case number and IIN- 8/11/2014

DS-261 Completed- 8/11/2014

AOS Invoiced- 8/12/2014

AOS Paid- 8/18/2014

AOS and IV packages sent to NVC (EP) 9/12/2014

AOS Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/15/2014 (depending on the agent)

IV Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/16/2014 (depending on the agent)

DS-261 Accepted and IV Invoice- 9/19/2014 (One week after the price increase :ranting: )

IV fee paid 10/02/2014

DS-260 completed-10/03/2014

CASE COMPLETE- 11/06/2014

Medical- 12/9/2014

Interview- 12/18/2014-APPROVED!

Passport picked up from Embassy by Loomis- 12/19/2014

Passport ready for pick up at Loomis office in Ottawa- 12/22/2014

POE (easy peasy) - 1/3/2015

SS Card Arrived 1/14/2015

Green Card Arrived- 1/31/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Case complete on 16 oct n today i got p4 letter its 30 dec 7:00 am ISL embassy

Sooo far wht i believe but Allah knows very well shuker Alhumdulilah for interview date

Hopefully alll vj family recieved their cc with interview dates ...

Alhumdulillah!! Congratulations!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Woohoooo!! Alhumdulillah. Congratulations! See now you believe that case complete was meant to happen for you ;):rofl:

Now let the interview preparation begin!!! :dance::dance:

Soloenta is up next inshAllah!

Timeline

Hello there!! I wanted to let you all know that my hubby's interview is scheduled for December 18th!!! Thank you, Jesus! We're gonna be "prayed up" and prepared when he goes for his interview... :dancing::idea::thumbs:

Congratulations!! Good luck for the interview!!

Timeline

Alhumdulillah!! Congratulations!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Woohoooo!! Alhumdulillah. Congratulations! See now you believe that case complete was meant to happen for you ;):rofl:

Now let the interview preparation begin!!! :dance::dance:

Soloenta is up next inshAllah!

Thankyou so much romii! Haha yes it was meant to happen ;) I actually can pray for dec date now :) and yes soloenta u have got to move out of here ASAP!! I don't wanna hear anything now!!! :luv:(L)

oh omg!!!!! I am so so happy for you samreen I knew this week will bring good news to you. God bless you and Sylvia. I am glad you will get an interview in December. Now Sylvia you are next, I know before the month's end your good news will come too. Oh I am so thrilled for you samreen your journey is almost over. so happy yipeeeeee!!!.

Yes ebu70 I think all of our prayers worked. This week everyone was so sure that I will get cc and I was in doubt. Still can't believe it finally happened :))

Very happy for you! I know it's Been a long journey for you. Congrats!!!

Oh yes it's been!! I was almost crying on the phone and the operator was lovely!! It's been long nightmare :)

Awesome news!! Congratulations. It must be an wonderful feeling!

Yes!!! It is :yes:

:D:D :D

:dance:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Soooo happy for you! What a relief this feeling is and I really hope you get your interview as quickly as possible!!

Congrats!!!

Thankyou!!!! InshAllah Ameen :)

Yay congrats!!

Thankyou :)

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh my god I'm beyond happy to here such great great newwwws I was having a stressful day but now reading this made me smile. Alhamdullah !!!! I honestly got teary eyed when I read your post I don't know maybe cause you have waited so long like I did so I can totally relate with the hardships you had to go through but now it's almost over yayyyyyyyyyy

Timeline

congrats! Happy for you :)

Thanks a lot!! :)

NOA1- 6-6-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

Timeline

Oh my god I'm beyond happy to here such great great newwwws I was having a stressful day but now reading this made me smile. Alhamdullah !!!! I honestly got teary eyed when I read your post I don't know maybe cause you have waited so long like I did so I can totally relate with the hardships you had to go through but now it's almost over yayyyyyyyyyy

Yes hope88. It's been a long long journey for us and I think the feeling that we get on this cc only we know. I actually had a dream last night about cc and it felt so real that I had to check my status when I woke up! I think Allah actually woke me up from a long nightmare and ended it with a beautiful dream :) :)

NOA1- 6-6-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yes hope88. It's been a long long journey for us and I think the feeling that we get on this cc only we know. I actually had a dream last night about cc and it felt so real that I had to check my status when I woke up! I think Allah actually woke me up from a long nightmare and ended it with a beautiful dream :) :)

Now we will be praying for a December interview for you !!!! Amen to that

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys,

Had my AOS interview today and am not happy and comfortable with it. My wife and i missed two questions out of all the questions they asked us after been seperated....Am so scared and afraid. The IO officer later told us they will mail us for either another interview or their final decision after they review our case....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.