pimp by 14

deported with a lifetime ban on reentry

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Albania
Timeline

So there is justice after all? With all due respect I am sure many Americans are happy that he has been deported. To be convicted of such a serious crime there should be deportation. Might I suggest he is fortunate that he was only detained for 10 months? Had he been a US citizen he might have been imprisoned for 20+ years at the expense of the US government.(That's you and me) Perhaps his wife and family will be better off and safer with this drug dealing criminal out of the country. It's too bad but I have ZERO sympathy for drugs dealers. I have witnessed first hand how these scumbags have destroyed family after family. This deportation will undoubtedly save many families from the evils of drugs. Of course, I'm sure as with 90% of the criminals accused of drug dealing he is innocent.

Good luck to your family. And I will pray for hiswife and children that they live happy and safe lives.

You are passing judgment without having any idea of the facts. I have seen many cases where people havetaken "trafficking" convictions withut being dealers. You buy some weed and split it with your friend. You have possessed with intent to distribute which is a trafficking crime under the fed law. It was much better when the judges had discretion in these cases. they could look at the facts and decide. Certainly what you and I think of as traffickers should be deported,b ut a lot of people with minimal culpability get caught up in the net.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You are passing judgment without having any idea of the facts. I have seen many cases where people havetaken "trafficking" convictions withut being dealers. You buy some weed and split it with your friend. You have possessed with intent to distribute which is a trafficking crime under the fed law. It was much better when the judges had discretion in these cases. they could look at the facts and decide. Certainly what you and I think of as traffickers should be deported,b ut a lot of people with minimal culpability get caught up in the net.

hence my comment earlier. If you are a minority and a non-US citizen to boot, don't expect the law to be fair. Just because John Adams has multiple DUIs and is still the VP at his company doesn't mean that you will be afforded such leniency by society.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

That is exactly the problem, (1) people are too quick to judge. I agree with Boiler, we don't know the particular circumstances in this case. I saw something like this in the news not too long ago. They are coming up with the tiniest excuses now a days to (2) deport LPR's, even something as stupid as getting on the citizen line at the airport. Our justice system is not only broken, but corrupted, and it's always (3) the minorities that pay the price.

A lot of people like to talk smack and what they don't realize is that karma is a b!tch. I may not be a religious person anymore, but "Don't judge, lest ye be judged," and "let he who is free from sin, cast the first stone" are two examples that I still firmly believe in. I first hand know that those that like to judge others always pay the price of their transgressions.

(4) That said convicted for "drug trafficking" in and of itself might have been simply him getting caught with a certain amount marijuana or something. Many states have these ridiculous possession laws that the tiniest amounts could get you a drug trafficking charge, but I'm not going to get into that.

(5) I also don't want anyone to get me started on these are illegal "drugs" argument and the whole "war on drugs" BS. What about legal drugs like alcohol, I'm sure everyone on here drinks, but hey since it's legal no one can judge you or deport you if you own a liquor store, OH THE IRONY!

(6) Did you know that alcohol is responsible for more deaths and crimes than other drugs combined? Probably not. Yet if he would have owned a liquor store and sold alcohol to a minor, he would have only faced a simple misdemeanor, may be even a fine. Understanding the irony here? I hope so.

I'm not trying to justify anyone's actions, but I cannot and neither should anyone else judge a person they don't even know, and more so, the untold circumstances surrounding his case. People are too quick to judge, humiliate, denigrate, and a whole bunch of other words, and that is exactly what is wrong with this world today.

He may pay for his actions by never being able to see the US again or what have you, but I think I know who is going to pay more. I will say this again and mark my words, (7) that karma is a b!tch and no one here is free from any guilt, everybody lies, and everybody's got a skeleton or two in their closets. On that note, rant over, and good day!

Oh yes you have opened up a can of worms so I will just comment once: You are so wrong about everything you say here.

1. I didn't judge anyone. A federal court of the United States of America already did that and he was found guilty.

2. I would like to see ONE CASE that you could show all of us of someone being deported for getting into the wrong line. Of course the charge can be only for getting in the wrong line like you stated.

3. We are not talking about minorities here. LPR's are not a minority group the last I checked...

4. If ANYONE is caught with ANY AMOUNT of marijuana in a state where it is illegal it is still illegal. As a matter of fact Federal law still finds marijuana illegal in all 50 states. Doesn't matter what you think about it. It's the law.

5. You don't want to get into the illegal drugs conversation? Isn't that what this is all about. And by the way, who ever said it was marijuana, could have been methamphetamine??? But I suppose you think that should be legal also???

6. Alcohol has nothing do with this criminals deportation.

7. I have no skeletons in my closet so speak for yourself. I do not use illegal drugs or alcohol in any shape or form so don't put me in with your group. I'm sure there are many other members here on VJ that also do not have any skeletons.

That's it for me. I am out... good day and God Bless you Ian H.

I figured that my post would spark a few plugs. Why get so irritated because I didn't mention anyone specific in my post? The fact that you are defending yourself when I didn't mention you specifically proves your guilt. That you don't have any skeletons, please, nice try. Those that have the urge to say that usually have an entire cemetery.

As for what kind of drug that he was convicted for, I don't know, I was only using an example. I personally don't like drugs, except maybe the occasional hookah smoke, what I was trying to show here is the hypocrisy. People are condemning someone that they do not know, based on facts they do not know.

Add to that the fact that a huge majority of the population drinks alcohol, so get out of here with your you don't use illegal drugs or alcohol. You may not use illegal drugs, but I'm sure you've popped a few tylenols in your life, but wait tylenol is legal, so no issue there, right?

The reason why I didn't want to get into the illegal drugs argument is because I think that the war on drugs is stupid, it's a waste of taxpayer money. It's much worse than the things that went on during Prohibition, and for what, only because the government will lose good tax money if all drugs were legal.

I believe in personal responsibility, if you want to do drugs and ruin your life, that's your business, not mine. If it involves harming others, then yes you need to be punished according to the law. But let me see, people drink alcohol, and go home and beat their wives or children, or drive drunk, yet it's still perfectly legal. You are allowed to take a tylenol for your headache or vicodin for your pain, but wait it's legal, so nobody bats an eye. Drugs are drugs, and this poor fellow was probably just used to show an example.

I almost forgot, yes people can be deported for something as stupid as getting in the wrong line, I didn't say that someone has actually gotten deported for it, only that they have used that as an excuse. They call it falsely claiming citizenship, seriously? My point here is to prove the ironies in our legal system when it comes to drugs.

You shouldn't be getting upset if I wasn't specifically pointing at you. You said God Bless right, well I suggest you follow your God's teachings and repent for your sins. No skeletons, please. Also feel free to go at each other's necks and my own if you wish, I will not lose any sleep because I know where my conscience lies.

Edited by Ian H.

This does not constitute legal advice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He will need waiver to get by the Poe

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

That is exactly the problem, people are too quick to judge. I agree with Boiler, we don't know the particular circumstances in this case. I saw something like this in the news not too long ago. They are coming up with the tiniest excuses now a days to deport LPR's, even something as stupid as getting on the citizen line at the airport. Our justice system is not only broken, but corrupted, and it's always the minorities that pay the price.

A lot of people like to talk smack and what they don't realize is that karma is a b!tch. I may not be a religious person anymore, but "Don't judge, lest ye be judged," and "let he who is free from sin, cast the first stone" are two examples that I still firmly believe in. I first hand know that those that like to judge others always pay the price of their transgressions.

That said convicted for "drug trafficking" in and of itself might have been simply him getting caught with a certain amount marijuana or something. Many states have these ridiculous possession laws that the tiniest amounts could get you a drug trafficking charge, but I'm not going to get into that.

I also don't want anyone to get me started on these are illegal "drugs" argument and the whole "war on drugs" BS. What about legal drugs like alcohol, I'm sure everyone on here drinks, but hey since it's legal no one can judge you or deport you if you own a liquor store, OH THE IRONY!

Did you know that alcohol is responsible for more deaths and crimes than other drugs combined? Probably not. Yet if he would have owned a liquor store and sold alcohol to a minor, he would have only faced a simple misdemeanor, may be even a fine. Understanding the irony here? I hope so.

I'm not trying to justify anyone's actions, but I cannot and neither should anyone else judge a person they don't even know, and more so, the untold circumstances surrounding his case. People are too quick to judge, humiliate, denigrate, and a whole bunch of other words, and that is exactly what is wrong with this world today.

He may pay for his actions by never being able to see the US again or what have you, but I think I know who is going to pay more. I will say this again and mark my words, that karma is a b!tch and no one here is free from any guilt, everybody lies, and everybody's got a skeleton or two in their closets. On that note, rant over, and good day!

Don't assume everyone here drinks, I don't, never have, never will. This case has nothing to do with alcohol, .it doesn't matter how many people alcohol kills compared to drugs each year, alcohol is LEGAL. This case has to do with pushing illegal drugs, drugs for all you know may well have killed people, including children. His brother was convicted in a court of law by a jury of his peers, the deportation came AFTER the conviction, after he was proved to be guilty. So you really can't compare this to someone standing in a wrong line at the airport, that's just a ridiculous comparison. I doubt immigration was looking for an excuse just to deport a CONVICTED drug trafficker, good Lord. Your post makes no sense, what does someone else's lying or skeletons have the first thing to do with someone being convicted of drug trafficking and subsequent deportation?

I am not or never will be sympathetic to a low life drug trafficker, the moment he decided to sell/distribute/push drugs he deserved to lose his resident status as far as I am concerned. Good riddance. He got off easy, had he passed the citizenship test he'd be in prison for 20 or more years, at least in India he is free to roam around and sell more drugs. We have enough felons here, we don't need more.

Shut up, shaking my head. It's funny how people get so easily offended and let things get to their head. Like I said before, if you feel offended is because you have done something to feel offended for. I'm just going to go to sleep and laugh about how funny it is when people get irritated for no reason.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Who knows, could be the scum of the earth, could have done something that is quite legal in Colorado but not in his State.

You can be convicted as a sex offender for taking a pee behind a bush.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Facts are what they are. He has a conviction as a drug trafficker. He had his day in court and was found guilty. Only way for him to come back is to have the conviction vacated or obtain a pardon. What we think or believe is irrelevant.

I agree, but having his day in court doesn't necessarily mean he had a fair trial. Hopefully all goes well for his family.

Edited by Ian H.

Filed: Timeline

Well I wont be snotty or judgmental but can tell you permanent

means hust that...permanent , there may be 3 minor reliefs at a

slim chance especially his returning after a deportation (I think

U said)

Reform : some say it may be addressed & lightened for one offence

many yrs ago.....Cant say that's true congress passed that law.

Get a great criminal attorney that can vacate all sentences and

then he would become eligible for 212 & 601 waivers (discretionary)

Know someone in high place that can get him a presidential pardon

not allowed to those outside the USA, but a good hook up??

I think his family should live in his or a 3rd country and see if law changes

getting attys at tis point is wasting money....hope tings work out with his

family.the ordeal will be long

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.