Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Yes i had AOS checklist nd its took almost 55 days to review (checklist scan date was sep 2nd)

wow I hope I hear something soon bcuz my AOS scan date was 9.3.14. So I think I am pretty close.

Congrats...

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yes i had AOS checklist nd its took almost 55 days to review (checklist scan date was sep 2nd)

What was your before scan dates first AOS AND iv scan date?

What kind of mistake made in your Aos form?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband and I are ready to send of our AOS package which includes

barcoded cover sheet

cover page

I-864ez

W2 (2011-2013)

Letter of Employment

Could someone plz tell me if we are missing anything?

THANK YOU

You can add pay stubs...it's a good proof of CURRENT income

Good luck...

My husband and I are ready to send of our AOS package which includes

barcoded cover sheet

cover page

I-864ez

W2 (2011-2013)

Letter of Employment

Could someone plz tell me if we are missing anything?

THANK YOU

Yes, you're missing either the ENTIRE tax form package (1040s, W2s, 1099s, schedules, worksheets, etc) or tax transcripts. You cannot just send W2s :no:

And as someone else suggested, it'd be a really good idea to include some pay stubs in conjunction with the employment letter.

Have you not read the I-864 instructions?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, you're missing either the ENTIRE tax form package (1040s, W2s, 1099s, schedules, worksheets, etc) or tax transcripts. You cannot just send W2s :no:

And as someone else suggested, it'd be a really good idea to include some pay stubs in conjunction with the employment letter.

Have you not read the I-864 instructions?

Thanks for responding, I dId read it however I didn't fully understand. I'm not an American I have no idea what a tax transcript or a W2 is. We are new to this plus, My husband works constantly so I do all the research on the tings we need and he just basically mail the stuff out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Its just the W2,

Which TAX FROM do we need?

As Saylin wrote on her wiki :

TAX INFORMATION^^

^^You have two choices here of what to send in:

- Tax return transcripts ordered from IRS (preferred by NVC and of most consulates/embassies) RECOMMENDED

OR

- Tax returns (1040), W2s, 1099s, and any other schedules/worksheets (if applicable)

Please read the wiki...there is one for 1 reason IT'S VERY HELPFUL :) -->

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process#Step_4_-_AOS_Package

Thanks for responding, I dId read it however I didn't fully understand. I'm not an American I have no idea what a tax transcript or a W2 is. We are new to this plus, My husband works constantly so I do all the research on the tings we need and he just basically mail the stuff out.

The AOS package should be filled out by the petitioner. He should know what tax forms to include. Send him a link to my wiki as well as to the I-864 instructions.

Hi All,

I received an email this morning that stated (in the attached letter) "All documentation necessary to complete the Nation Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified."

I got all excited and checked CEAC only to see the statuses both still showing PAID. Has anyone received anything like this? Is it just an automated response to a question I sent in months ago? My AOS scan date is 8/7 nad IV 9/24. I can't get through to NVC so hopefully someone here can shed some light.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

hey guys i would like to ask even if your case is expedite , do nvc still wait for the interview date before they send it off to the embassy or do they just send it off and then the embassy give you a date?

Hi All,

I received an email this morning that stated (in the attached letter) "All documentation necessary to complete the Nation Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified."

I got all excited and checked CEAC only to see the statuses both still showing PAID. Has anyone received anything like this? Is it just an automated response to a question I sent in months ago? My AOS scan date is 8/7 nad IV 9/24. I can't get through to NVC so hopefully someone here can shed some light.

Thanks!

That's the case complete email ;) And since they're delayed, you likely got a CC last week sometime.

Call up ASAP to find out when your case was completed!

That's the case complete email ;) And since they're delayed, you likely got a CC last week sometime.

Call up ASAP to find out when your case was completed!

REALLY??!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, ok trying not to get too excited until I confirm with them...eeeee!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yes this is MOST definitely a CASE COMPLETE EMAIL. I got this after about 7 days (literally a week) of getting a case complete. And this is pretty current as i received this same email on Oct 23, exactly 7 days after getting a case complete on the phone and my AOS state changing from PAID to N/A on Oct 16. I am surprised that your AOS fees hasn't changed to N/A. I know previously there have been cases where it hasn't. In my case it did.

Call the NVC ASAP. :dancing::goofy::dancing:

And congratulations---- :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hi All,

Thanks!

Since you got the email…my gut instinct says 21 or 22 Oct you had a case complete.

REALLY??!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, ok trying not to get too excited until I confirm with them...eeeee!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.